Author Topic: Videos  (Read 16050 times)

Offline John

Videos
« on: March 22, 2012, 08:10:06 PM »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

Re: Videos
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2012, 11:59:01 PM »
Osea Road Caravans had a break in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XPbctZXM3M
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2012, 08:58:19 AM »
Les Grandes Affaires Criminelles - 28 - Jeremy Bamber - Meurtrier par Adoption - [FR]

Great Criminal Affairs - 28 - Jeremy Bamber - Murderer by Adoption - [In French]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udJLbDXhTuk&feature=related
« Last Edit: November 12, 2012, 09:03:22 AM by David »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline abs

« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2014, 09:55:54 PM »

Offline puglove

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2014, 10:04:07 PM »
Perhaps not seen before?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duQ0GXbE2q4&feature=youtu.be&t=19m52s

Yes. Seen, watched, dismissed.

What the fook has happened to you, Abs? When did you go all Stepford?
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Myster

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2014, 10:27:07 PM »
I hadn't seen "Behind Mansion Walls" before, as others might not have either, because it was only uploaded to Youtube April 2014, which is why I asked abs to post a link here.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2014, 10:29:41 PM »
Yes. Seen, watched, dismissed.

What the fook has happened to you, Abs? When did you go all Stepford?

Abs, I'm so fond of you. Everyone loves you. You're sweet and you don't take any crap.

But....the Bamber thing. Surely you know the truth?

Offline puglove

« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2014, 10:45:58 PM »
Abs, I'm so fond of you. Everyone loves you. You're sweet and you don't take any crap.

But....the Bamber thing. Surely you know the truth?

Do you honestly think that Sheila could place the bible in her own blood? After she shot herself?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2014, 05:23:47 PM »
Perhaps not seen before?

No I haven't seen this before.  Will watch later.   *&(+(+

I would really like to see 'Killing mum and dad' or similar title.  It was the one JB made a formal complaint about which featured psychologist Kerry Danes. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2014, 05:51:51 PM »
Perhaps not seen before?

Video deleted... looks like YouTube's having a clear-out of copyrighted material. I can't find any other uploads of the same.  Can you abs?

Offline abs

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2014, 12:53:24 PM »
I can´t, Myster, it´s gone. You have to be quick to watch on Youtube these days!

P.S. The series is called Behind Mansion Walls. Unfortunately I don´t remember the name of that particular episode, but there are still a lot of Behind Mansion Walls videos on Youtube. Guess we´ll have to look through them to find this episode, unless someone remembers the title?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2014, 01:33:18 PM by abs »

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2014, 07:30:33 PM »
I can´t, Myster, it´s gone. You have to be quick to watch on Youtube these days!

P.S. The series is called Behind Mansion Walls. Unfortunately I don´t remember the name of that particular episode, but there are still a lot of Behind Mansion Walls videos on Youtube. Guess we´ll have to look through them to find this episode, unless someone remembers the title?

Thanks Abs.  I got to see it before it disappeared.  Very much along the lines of 'Slaughter at the farm'?  I wonder if it was just a coincidence that it was removed when it was?  I didn't agree with the psychologist's view at all and will be following up with her as I did with Dr David Holmes on Slaughter at the farm (dreadful title). 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2014, 07:55:18 PM »
For crying out loud Holly... don't tell me your going to try to get someone else sacked as well?

The title sounds accurate enough to me!  8((()*/

Offline Myster

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2014, 07:59:39 PM »
You're reading too much into things... other "Behind Mansion Walls" videos have been removed because of copyright issues as well.