Author Topic: Lies about Sheila's mental health  (Read 21136 times)

Offline John

Re: Lies about Sheila's mental health
« Reply #30 on: May 30, 2014, 01:41:51 AM »
Sheila was doing remarkably well despite her illness and was looking forward to a short break at her old home with the boys, her future was looking brighter.  The idea that she suddenly turned into some kind of monster, developed the instantaneous ability to handle a rifle   and ammunition which was alien to her, became an expert markswoman and gained superstrength powers which allowed her to beat up her much taller stronger father is quite preposterous.

Time to draw a line under this fiasco.

« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 01:46:15 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #31 on: May 30, 2014, 11:11:20 AM »
Sheila was doing remarkably well despite her illness and was looking forward to a short break at her old home with the boys, her future was looking brighter.  The idea that she suddenly turned into some kind of monster, developed the instantaneous ability to handle a rifle   and ammunition which was alien to her, became an expert markswoman and gained superstrength powers which allowed her to beat up her much taller stronger father is quite preposterous.

Time to draw a line under this fiasco.

Your views John are the polar opposite of my own so we will have to agree to disagree.  There seems little point in going round in circles debating points that have been done to death. 

It strikes me that the beliefs about WHF are akin to religion, ie some believe in gods and some don't, but there's no direct evidence to support the existence of any god or that none exist and so the debate rages on. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #32 on: May 30, 2014, 01:14:28 PM »
Your views John are the polar opposite of my own so we will have to agree to disagree.  There seems little point in going round in circles debating points that have been done to death. 

It strikes me that the beliefs about WHF are akin to religion, ie some believe in gods and some don't, but there's no direct evidence to support the existence of any god or that none exist and so the debate rages on.

While you and other Jeremy supporters take a leap of faith like those who believe in a god(s) there is a fundamental difference in that your leap includes ignoring evidence that proves Jeremy did it that that SHeila coudl nto have.  It is not a case of a lack of evidence either way.

You choose to not beleive evidence that proves you to be wrong.  You choose to believe that eveyrone except Jeremy was lying and there was a huge conspiracy against him where evidence was faked.

You also choose to ignore how his claims make no sense and nothing he did comports with how a reasonable person in his place would behave. 

Many supporters including you go so far as to suggest there was no struggl ein the kitchen and that a dead body was beaten by the killer to try to explain away how Sheila could deliver a beating without breaking a nail even. 

Denying relaity and evidence is not merely taking a leap of faith it is intentionally closing your eyes to reality because you don't like reality.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2014, 04:11:33 PM »
While you and other Jeremy supporters take a leap of faith like those who believe in a god(s) there is a fundamental difference in that your leap includes ignoring evidence that proves Jeremy did it that that SHeila coudl nto have.  It is not a case of a lack of evidence either way.

You choose to not beleive evidence that proves you to be wrong.  You choose to believe that eveyrone except Jeremy was lying and there was a huge conspiracy against him where evidence was faked.

You also choose to ignore how his claims make no sense and nothing he did comports with how a reasonable person in his place would behave. 

Many supporters including you go so far as to suggest there was no struggl ein the kitchen and that a dead body was beaten by the killer to try to explain away how Sheila could deliver a beating without breaking a nail even. 

Denying relaity and evidence is not merely taking a leap of faith it is intentionally closing your eyes to reality because you don't like reality.

Scipio hi  8**8:/:

Again we will have to agree to disagree hun.  I really do appreciate your views and the views of others who happen to be the polar opposite of my own.    The only bit of the missing jigsaw for me was the blood 'found' in the silencer but I now see from the pathologist's report that the blood samples taken from the victims did not go to FSS direct but EP first and this  raises many ???? for me.  I am not alone in this regard.  Please see COLP interview with DS Davidson:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=178.msg1787#msg1787

I think it is a commonly held perception amongst the so-called "guilters" that JB supporters are all cranks and weirdoes (perhaps not surprising given the posts by some on Blue) or that others are in it for financial gain or some other reason of personal interest.  I disagree I think there are some very principled people who believe JB is the victim of a MoJ.  One such person is Michael Turner QC.  Does he believe Jeremy Bamber innocent?  "Passionately".  I know some will say the reason for this is that he failed to defend JB at his CoA hearing but I beg to differ:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9716069/Devils-advocate-Michael-Turner-prepares-for-his-toughest-case.html

Scipio by all means respond but without wishing to sound rude it's unlikely I will reply as I am simply bored going round in circles.  Not just with your good self but  any so called "guilter". 

Until anything changes by way of JB's CCRC submissions, book launches or whatever I shall stick to defending my character from attack on Blue and having some fun and interesting debates in off-topics. x ?{)(**

« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 04:15:50 PM by Holly Goodhead »
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2014, 07:59:49 PM »
Scipio hi  8**8:/:

Again we will have to agree to disagree hun.  I really do appreciate your views and the views of others who happen to be the polar opposite of my own.    The only bit of the missing jigsaw for me was the blood 'found' in the silencer but I now see from the pathologist's report that the blood samples taken from the victims did not go to FSS direct but EP first and this  raises many ???? for me.  I am not alone in this regard.  Please see COLP interview with DS Davidson:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=178.msg1787#msg1787

I think it is a commonly held perception amongst the so-called "guilters" that JB supporters are all cranks and weirdoes (perhaps not surprising given the posts by some on Blue) or that others are in it for financial gain or some other reason of personal interest.  I disagree I think there are some very principled people who believe JB is the victim of a MoJ.  One such person is Michael Turner QC.  Does he believe Jeremy Bamber innocent?  "Passionately".  I know some will say the reason for this is that he failed to defend JB at his CoA hearing but I beg to differ:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/9716069/Devils-advocate-Michael-Turner-prepares-for-his-toughest-case.html

Scipio by all means respond but without wishing to sound rude it's unlikely I will reply as I am simply bored going round in circles.  Not just with your good self but  any so called "guilter". 

Until anything changes by way of JB's CCRC submissions, book launches or whatever I shall stick to defending my character from attack on Blue and having some fun and interesting debates in off-topics. x ?{)(**

I am well aware the blood was given to the police who in turn sent it to the lab.

How was it packaged?  In  asealed container and then all 3 samples in a sealed bad.  So the lab would be aware if the bag had been opened let alone any of the samples touched.

Is there any evidence that any of the samples were in fact touched?  No

I had this very debate last week on blue.

Moreover, the blood itself was sprayed into the barrel of the suppressor not merely dripped in using a dropepr or poured out of a vial.  This requires skill to accomplish if it can in fact be done. The lab would have needed to orchestrate any doctoring of evidence.  The same thing you rely on makes clear Davidson and other police had no clue as to why the suppressor would be siginficant let alone what that significance was.

The lab kew the significance only because they understood 1) there was a contact wound, 2) that such contact wound would result in drawnback and 3) that such drawback would be in the weapon if it had been used without a suppressor or in the suppressor if the suppressor had been used. So only the lab understood the significance and thus only the lab would have had the understanding and opportunity to doctor the rifle itself by eliminating blood found inside and then planting blood in the suppressor.  Only they would knwo to plant it let alone know how and again no one has demonstrated the ability to spray it inside to be distributed in the manner found.  There are no documented cases of this ever.

The other piece of evidence she cna't have killed herself is that her body was moved after she died.  She was seated when shot, bled for a short while and then was moved flat. 

When you factor all the other problems with Jeremy's claims in from staging the box of bullets to Nevill having no reason to call to his reactions not being how someone in his place would act after receiving such a call it becomes even more apparent his claims were a farce and he framed Sheila.

The leap of faith involves insisting that this evidence that proves she didn't shoot herself was doctored by police and the claims of the family and Julie were all lies and that while his claims make no sense and actions make no sense he is nonetheless innocent.

People on the other side ar enot taking  aleap of faith but being guided my evidence.

The problem with the police planting claim is tha tthere is no evidence at all to support it and it would require a grand conspiracy including a planting of blood never documented ever before.

There has to be some evidence to establish such or it simply is a leap of faith of major proportions.

The wacky claims involve things like June shooting them, police shooting her and other things of that nature.

The pro-jeremy camp is actively looking for evidence to exonerate Jeremy not trying to look objectively at the evidence to make an objective assessment.  The Davidson statement is a perfect example.  Peopel who insisted Jeremy wa sinnocent were not relying on the Davidson statement originally.  They did not come to their consclusion he was innocent in part because of it.  They simply encountered it and said aha look here is someplace the blood that we assert was planted could have come from.  They didn't know about it all along and say this is why they think the blood was planted.  So what this illustrates is the bias that is driving pro-bamber supporters.  They are not being driven by evidence but rather trying to cherry pick what they can to support what they decided ahead of time they want to believe.

Someone objective on the other hand requires evidence that the seals on the samples had been broken and blood thus could have been missing.  There needs to be more than that the police were among the chain of custody of the evidence.

You criticize me for being objective and requiring proof of things.

For instance, yes an anti-Jeremy author claimed Jeremy won a marksman badge while at boarding school.  He claimed the scool records prove it.  These school records were not published though to prove it.  School transcripts do not usually include badges that are won. There might be a document provided to the student anouncing it but it would not be on a transcript.  So one has to wonder what records he saw and how he had access to records that would be private and need some special disclosure.  Authors claim lots of things, I have studied hisotry since a child and read countless books full of claims outright false or that can't be confimred one way or another.  An author making a claim doesn't make it true we have to be careful about what is a sourced claim and not.  Some people will rely only on an author making a claim. I will not. Unless a claim is footnoted and I can check the footnote to make sure it is right I will not trust it. Part of my job working at school on a history journal and late rin law school on a law journal was ot check footnotes for accuracy.  Peoplr submit articles and we had to verify the claims they made were actually backed up by their footnotes.  We had to go locate and read the cited source to see if the proposition asserted is ruly there.  Half the time it wasn't.  Sometimes they cited the wrong case and meant to cite another.  Other times they grossly twisted what their source actually was saying. Just because I believe Jeremy is guilty doesn't mean I will toss in evidence that might be bogus to pile on.  I don't need to pile on.

People are not accustomed to dealing with a stickler like me but I am this way for a reason. To many untrue things end up clouding the actual facts if one is not like that.

The Amityville horror murder case has had some books published lately with incredibly false claims and a 4 part documentary is being made based on the worst book (2 parts were released so far).  The book and documentary asserts the convicted killer was married at the time of the murders and presents her account of the family, trial  and various other events.  She didn't meet him until 1985 and marry him until 1989.  The murders were in 1974 and his conviction 1975.  She never med the victims her whole tale is a lie.  The author and publisher/producers intentioanlly presented the story of a liar.  Countless people have been taken in my their snake pil who are unaware that her claims are all bunk.  The convicted killer drastically revised what happened the night of the murders in an attempt to get his conviction vacated.  It was exposed as lies in court.  The book took these disproved claims and published them along with others.  There are people conviced DeFeo's sister killed the parents and siblings because of a book claiming such which in part quoted fake legal documents.

I didn't come to my position on Jeremy's guilt through blind faith it was after careful consideration of the relevant facts that could be satisfactorily established based on evidence.

“...there are three classes of intellects: one which comprehends by itself; another which appreciates what others comprehend; and a third which neither comprehends by itself nor by the showing of others; the first is the most excellent, the second is good, the third is useless.”  Niccolò Machiavelli

Offline scipio_usmc

« Reply #35 on: May 31, 2014, 02:55:31 PM »
By the way Holly i have foudn access to a statement I wasn't able to find before.

Jerey was described as tkaing an interest in target shooting with his cousin and they woudl have friendly competitions of shooting a brick or the like until it was too sall to shoot anymore and he was described as an adequate shot. There still isn't any evidence he used to shoot rabbits.

Shooting a target and human are 2 different things especially shooting a moving human but it doe sestablish he had decent competentcy with the weapon.

When I do come across information that is new to me I have no problem acknowledging it.  Since it was never denied by him he knew how to load and operate the murder weapon though this revelation makes little difference. If he had denied suh this coudl have been used as impeachment testimony but was not particularly significant since there was no dispute.  A trial is to resolve material factual disputes.

Offline Myster

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2014, 06:23:45 PM »
I don't think you'll have read "Blood Relations" being in the U.S., scipio. It's worth getting hold of a copy seeing as you're so interested in the case.

In short, Wilkes describes how Anthony Pargeter was at WHF one day, when Nevill and Jeremy were on their way to the fields to shoot vermin with their new Anschutz. In the meantime Anthony, after fitting a new sight to his own rifle went out around one of the barns to zero it in by firing at a piece of wood. He fired off at least four or five magazines, but wasn't satisfied with it being off target.

When Jeremy returned, Anthony asked him to try it out to see what he thought. He inserted a full magazine and shot all ten into the wooden target at twenty-five yards. Jeremy inspected the results and called out that he thought the rifle was firing correctly. (pg. 58)
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline guinness

« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2014, 01:28:30 PM »
back to the thread -as far as I can see the jury were not shown all the evidence regarding Sheilas  illness - if they had seen all the information that should have been handed over to the defence then I think the picture would have been a different one all together.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2014, 01:37:29 PM »
back to the thread -as far as I can see the jury were not shown all the evidence regarding Sheilas  illness - if they had seen all the information that should have been handed over to the defence then I think the picture would have been a different one all together.

As far as I understand it SC's mental illness was the main line of defence at trial but unfortunately no trial transcript exists so its difficult to know what was and wasn't said.

I think there was much more going on with SC than Dr F's diagnosis of paranoid schizophrenia.  Also I am unable to see the mental illnesses suffered by SC and June as being mutually exclusive.

As I understand it JB's new submissions to CCRC are to be based around SC's mental illness:

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/local-news/killer-jeremy-bambers-bid-freedom-6981683

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2020, 07:14:43 PM »
A number of sites contain numerous lies about Sheila's mental health including the lie that a few months before the murders Ferguson wrote upon releasing her that he thought she could harm her family.  Others misrepresent that she had been violent in the past with others and distort the timeline to make it appear events that occurred in 1983 had in fact occurred in 1985.

For instance, Farhad Emami talked about shortly after she was released in 1983.  He claimed she relapsed and had a psychotic epsiode where she didn't want anyone to touch her or go near her.  She didn't attack anyone, the only person she supposedly hit was herself, but she didn't want anyone to touch her and made a commotion as they tried. She wanted to be left alone.  This happened in 1983 not 1985.

In early 1985 she relapsed because she stopped taking her medication and  instead was taking drugs.  Drugs like cocaine and LSD are known to exacerbate mental illness.  They can cause delusions and hallucinations even in people who don't have mental illness. Because of this she was prescribed a very powerful drug and it was administered by injection so that she would not fall into the same trap as in the past of skipping treatment.

Haloperidol is so powerful that a different drug is given to counteract the treatment, usually Procyclidine.  Haloperidol has serious side effects.  It causes tremors, loss of dexterity and often leaves people in a near zombie state.  While it does a very good job of preventing relapses it also does a good job of preventing someone from leading a normal life.  It tranquilizes too well, causes dexterity loss and even has longterm harmful health consequences (blood pressure and health conditions hat determine longevity) For this reason the goal is to reduce dosage to the minimum level necessary to prevent relapses. 

Procyclidine also has side effects including, insomnia, and if given in too high a dosage it will cause agitation.  So you need the right mix of Procyclidine to make sure it is not undoing the soothing effects of the Haloperidol.

The Procyclidine was not causing agitation but was causing insomnia.  For that reason her Haloperidol was reduced to 100MG so that she would not need as much Procyclidine.  She stopped taking Procyclidine and thus it was not found in her system.

Bamber supporters try to pretend that the fact she stopped taking it would increase her chance of having mental problems.  Quite the contrary, without taking Procyclidine she would be constantly drowsy, sleep without waking up overnight, would have dexterity problems and docile.  So the fact she stopped taking it actually makes it even less likely for her to relapse not moreso. 

Next they claim the reduction in dosage in half means she would have Haloperidol withdrawal and be agitated.  First of all, 200MG is way too much for a mild case like Sheila's.  Today we have a great body of medical journals and studies not available in 1985.  200MG is what only the most severe cases warrant.  There is virtually no difference in relapse rate between those taking 200MG and 100MG the effectiveness is virtually the same but the side effects are much worse.  In fact there is not that much difference in effectiveness between 50MG and 100MG.  100MG was more than enough to keep her docile, especially since she was not taking any Procyclidine.

If she was going to experience withdrawal then she would have felt it much sooner.  It would not take 4 weeks for withdrawal to suddenly kick in.  There is no evidence at all that she was withdrawaing and agitated.  Rather the available evidence is that she was just as docile as when she was taking 200MG only now she could sleep. 

Bamber supporters always want to ignore the surrounding evidence.  She was docile for the weeks prior to the murders and even docile on the night of the murders.  While she had problems sleeping in the past once she reduced her dosages and stopped taking Procyclidine she had no problem sleeping through the night.  So there is no evidence at all she started to relapse.

This presents numerous problems for Bamber's defenders.  In the past when did she relapse and why?  When she stopped taking her anti-psychotic drug and/or used hard drugs.  But she didn't use such drugs while at WHF so that can't account for her relapsing.  Her anti-psychotic medication was being injected so she had no opportunity to stop taking it and indeed Haloperidol was in her system at the time she died.

When people relapse they don't instantly have the worst delusions ever and become immediately violent.  They deterioriate over time and things get worse and worse and if no treatment happns then they could progress into violence. 

Yet the claim here is that Sheila suddenly relapsed without warning, that she woke up and had this relapse at 3AM in the morning while everyone else was asleep and that it was so severe that it caused her to attack her family in their beds.   Maybe if she had taken hard drugs or even had taken Procyclidine so she could not sleep this might seem somewhat possible but there are no documented cases of someone on Haloperidol alone and no other drugs of any kind having the ability to wake up and do such. 

Even worse for Bamber defenders her latest relapse featured her not being concerned about her family causing problems for her but rather her own concept of good versus evil.  Her family did not figure into her delusions at all.  So that makes it evne less liekly she would have a delusion where she felt the need to kill anyone in her family let alone her beloved children and father.

The fact remains that documented psychotic murder cases involve killers who either were not being treated, who stopped taking their medication or took hard drugs that induced psychosis.  Yet we are supposed to believe her medication jsut suddenly stopped working, she woke up and went on the first violent rampage  ever in her life and it was to kill everyone in their beds.

Not only do we have to ignore the complete lack of evidence that this occurred, we are supposed to ignore the complete lack of evidence she was involved.  She went into a crazy frenzy and managed the murders without getting any evidence on her body at all.  No blood spatter, no gun shot residue not even, nothing on her feet walking through areas with blood and broken crockery, and not even an abrasion on her hands despite supposedly delivering the beating Nevill suffered which broke the stock of the gun.

We also are told to ignore all evidence that the crimes were planned in advance.  It's just coincidence that the kitchen phone was unplugged, hidden and replaced with the bedroom phone.

Plus Julie is lying and the evidence found in and on the suppressor was planted by someone.  last we have to ignore that Nevill would have been unable to speak over the phone and pretend he ran down to the kitchen to make the call, back upstairs to the bedroom and that in her crazy frenzy Sheila chose not to shoot him in the kitchen but rather to march him back upstairs to shoot her parents together. 

So she was in a crazy frenzy but still in total control and thinking about how she wanted to ideally kill everyone in their beds. 

Gosh, so the pathological liar, Jeremy Bamber and his ever-changing small bunch of hapless campaigners tell such ridiculous lies — lies that can so easily be discounted — and he wonders why people roll their eyes when he starts another “new” appeal...
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #40 on: June 19, 2020, 02:00:23 AM »

Gosh, so the pathological liar, Jeremy Bamber and his ever-changing small bunch of hapless campaigners tell such ridiculous lies — lies that can so easily be discounted — and he wonders why people roll their eyes when he starts another “new” appeal...

I've learned a few things tonight
With reference to "For instance, yes an anti-Jeremy author claimed Jeremy won a marksman badge while at boarding school.  He claimed the school records prove it. http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=4035.msg156156#msg156156
I read that and would have used it to illustrate Bamber's prowess with a gun and possibly might even have already done so, without realising there's no provenance for it.

I think there is already enough anecdotal evidence to attest to his familiarity with the Anschutz without embroidering it by making a statement without backing it up.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #41 on: June 19, 2020, 07:15:37 AM »
Rob,

I’ve listed below all the statistics for schizophrenics.

Worldwide there’s 51 million diagnosed schizophrenics

In the UK there’s 250,000 cases

Australia actually has more than the UK: they have 285,000, which is interesting given their population is only about 25Million compared to 67Million in the UK. I wonder why that is?

Whatever, schizophrenia is indeed treatable, usually improves, and in 25% cases they make a complete recovery. So when someone said on here that Sheila’s doctor told Colin Sheila would get worse, that was wrong and untrue.

Most schizophrenics are never violent, but you will have the extremely rare case where one will murder randomly; strangers, family, neighbours, anyone; but it’s INCREDIBLY rare and if they do go on a rampage they don’t do it in an orderly fashion. They don’t creep around quietly. They don’t load rifles and put silencers on them. They don’t then kill themselves too. They just walk casually around the street killing anyone they see. They don’t try and hide it. If the police came they would try and shoot them too.

So, you see, all this schizophrenic blaming Jeremy Bamber tries to do doesn’t make sense. Those murders weren’t carried out by a schizophrenic who’d suddenly gone berserk. He’s just an evil psychopath blaming the very woman HE killed for greed.

Going by how many people worldwide have schizophrenia and going by the incredibly rare occupancies where one does randomly kill, the chances of being killed by one is higher than winning the lottery, which is 45Million to one...

Schizophrenia and Violence

People with schizophrenia are far more likely to harm themselves than be violent toward the public. Violence is not a symptom of schizophrenia.

News and entertainment media tend to link mental illnesses including schizophrenia to criminal violence. Most people with schizophrenia, however, are not violent toward others but are withdrawn and prefer to be left alone. Drug or alcohol abuse raises the risk of violence in people with schizophrenia, particularly if the illness is untreated, but also in people who have no mental illness

After 10 years, of the people diagnosed with schizophrenia:

25% Completely Recover
25% Much Improved, relatively independent
25% Improved, but require extensive support network
15% Hospitalized, unimproved
10% Dead (Mostly Suicide)
After 30 years, of the people diagnosed with schizophrenia:

25% Completely Recover
35% Much Improved, relatively independent
15% Improved, but require extensive support network
10% Hospitalized, unimproved
15% Dead (Mostly Suicide

The Prevalance Rate for schizophrenia is approximately 1.1% of the population over the age of 18 (source: NIMH) or, in other words, at any one time as many as 51 million people worldwide suffer from schizophrenia, including;

6 to 12 million people in China (a rough estimate based on the population)
4.3 to 8.7 million people in India (a rough estimate based on the population)
2.2 million people in USA
285,000 people in Australia
Over 280,000 people in Canada
Over 250,000 diagnosed cases in Britain

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #42 on: June 19, 2020, 07:26:05 AM »

Like eveything else psychology and psychiatry has moved on since JB's trial.

Dr Ferguson diagnosed SC with paranoid schizophrenia but how do we know she wasn't comorbid?

If SC was responsible what's to say her actions had nothing to do with her diagnosis? 

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2020, 07:29:56 AM »
In response to posts on the other thread that schizophrenics don't murder, of course they do.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2020, 07:30:29 AM »
In response to posts on the other thread that schizophrenics don't murder, of course they do.

Robert Napper.