Author Topic: Kimberley Thomson — Luke’s ‘other’ girlfriend.......  (Read 13436 times)

Offline TruthSeeker2003

Re: Kimberley Thomson — Luke’s ‘other’ girlfriend.......
« Reply #75 on: June 05, 2021, 03:07:55 AM »
 @)(++(* @)(++(* @)(++(*
“I am a Truthseeker, searching for truth” “Make of that what you will”

Offline Paranoid Android

« Reply #76 on: June 05, 2021, 03:42:50 PM »
Struggling to see what's funny about this.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #77 on: June 05, 2021, 05:47:01 PM »
Struggling to see what's funny about this.

I'm struggling, too.

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #78 on: June 05, 2021, 05:49:27 PM »
I don’t agree

Suspect there’s a lot we don’t know about their relationship

I don't think Faithlilly was being serious when she said this!

There is a lot we don't know about anyone's relationships.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #79 on: June 05, 2021, 06:08:22 PM »
I don't think Faithlilly was being serious when she said this!

There is a lot we don't know about anyone's relationships.

You’re absolutely right  mrswah.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2022, 01:09:55 AM »
‘But only weeks into the relationship, Jodi became worried about Mitchell's close friendship with Laura Wightman, a girl he would later take to her graveside.

Kirsten said: 'Laura was with Luke a lot and once Jodi heard that he might have been cheating on her but I think she spoke to him and they sorted it out.'

The court also hears a statement given to police by 15-year-old Laura Wightman, Jodi's best friend, in which she talks about Mitchell owning a 'penknife with different tools on it'.

In her statement, Laura said she 'went radge' when Mitchell bought a new knife last December, months after Jodi's death.

She also told police that she 'maybe' saw Mitchell with a knife pouch when she went to Pizza Hut with Jodi and Mitchell the Friday before Jodi's murder.

The court hears a policeman asked Laura if Mitchell had ever confessed to her that he had killed Jodi.

She replies: 'No. See, if he had told me he had done it, I would have killed him there and then and it would be me sitting in jail now.'
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/amp/THE+JODI+JONES+TRIAL%3A+In+terms+of+the+location+and+type+of...-a0126827148
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #81 on: March 17, 2022, 12:43:25 AM »
It displays his deceptive nature

Bingo! And it is highly relevant, despite his age at the time. Being unfaithful, at any age, is wrong on so many levels; it’s actually quite evil, imo. What else is the cheater capable of? I remember dating a girl in high school and she cheated on me . . . I was numb. I was a confident, likeable and popular guy, but I remember feeling so violated by it. It was horrible.    Then, after a few days, I realised that she must be a complete s..mbag for doing what she did — especially as we were getting on really well for the 3 months we were going out and had never had a single argument in that time — and it made me realise she must be deeply flawed and not worthy of me. Bottom line is: being unfaithful is wrong, regardless of age. LM, in my opinion, was devious, cunning and manipulative; he would cheat in a heartbeat and not think anything of it.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #82 on: March 17, 2022, 09:13:14 AM »
Bingo! And it is highly relevant

You won’t get ‘highly relevant’ facts from Sandra Lean
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #83 on: March 17, 2022, 01:20:41 PM »
But Luke had his mother wrapped around his little finger. Would do anything for him. Even covered up his part in a murder. Do you think she’d refuse to drive him to this girl who, we are lead to believe, he was in a committed relationship with? And the cancelled holiday? How did he react to that? Did he kick up a fuss, we’re lead to believe he didn’t like to be denied anything? Did he demand to be driven to see KT anyway?

What is the evidence that Luke’s relationship with KT was not simply a teenage holiday romance that had died a death once he met Jodi?

Your first paragraph is indicative of someone who is clutching at proverbial straws. Your posts are chiefly well thought-out and balanced, often giving the reader something to think about. Not the above,
though; it is completely bereft of logic and quite possibly the nadir of your posts. Must do better.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #84 on: March 17, 2022, 10:37:14 PM »
Your first paragraph is indicative of someone who is clutching at proverbial straws. Your posts are chiefly well thought-out and balanced, often giving the reader something to think about. Not the above,
though; it is completely bereft of logic and quite possibly the nadir of your posts. Must do better.

Your opinion is noted but moving on, what is the evidence that Luke’s relationship with the other girl was in anyway serious? Apart from a few texts and phone calls is there any other evidence? Had he say attempted to visit her or her him?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #85 on: March 18, 2022, 07:10:56 AM »
Your opinion is noted but moving on, what is the evidence that Luke’s relationship with the other girl was in anyway serious? Apart from a few texts and phone calls is there any other evidence? Had he say attempted to visit her or her him?

She testified in court that she thought she was LM’s girlfriend. Luke had never mentioned Jodi to her in a full year and, I would guess, vice versa. The fact he frequently kept in touch with her (the call logs proved he had made around 70-80 calls to her between Jan 2003 and June 2003) for so long would indicate he was keen on her. Didn’t Luke boast to friends of how much she and Jodi looked alike?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/dec/31/1

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #86 on: March 18, 2022, 05:40:35 PM »
She testified in court that she thought she was LM’s girlfriend. Luke had never mentioned Jodi to her in a full year and, I would guess, vice versa. The fact he frequently kept in touch with her (the call logs proved he had made around 70-80 calls to her between Jan 2003 and June 2003) for so long would indicate he was keen on her. Didn’t Luke boast to friends of how much she and Jodi looked alike?

https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2004/dec/31/1

Not keen enough to actually visit her or have her visit him I presume.

They were teenagers. I’m afraid that we’re looking at these relationships with an adult’s eye and experience.

Offline WakeyWakey

« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2022, 05:32:28 PM »
Not keen enough to actually visit her or have her visit him I presume.

They were teenagers. I’m afraid that we’re looking at these relationships with an adult’s eye and experience.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4135539.stm

not sure if youll accept bbc news as fact but article states:

Mr Mitchell visited Kenmore in the autumn of 2002 and Miss Thomson stayed at the Mitchell home in Dalkeith from Boxing Day until just after New Year.

The accused also visited her on St Valentine's Day 2003.

significant dates and quite a lot of time over christmas and new year for a teenager to stay at anothers house without their parents or family.

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2022, 06:14:00 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/4135539.stm

not sure if youll accept bbc news as fact but article states:

significant dates and quite a lot of time over christmas and new year for a teenager to stay at anothers house without their parents or family.

When did Luke and Jodie start dating? Christmas 2002? Valentine’s Day 2003?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #89 on: September 18, 2022, 03:41:10 PM »
Here http://www.internationalskeptics.com/forums/showthread.php?t=336768&page=4

Sandra Lean stated (22nd August 2019, 12:22 AM)

The girl lived in Kenmore, which is, in fact, over two hours' drive from Newbattle, where Luke lived (for some reason, having been there many times in my younger days, I thought it was just over an hour away).

Luke still spoke with her on the phone, but they had not been together physically since New Year 2003 - he and Jodi got together around the end of March, beginning of April that year.

Who was he with on Valentine’s Day?

What did Kimberley Thomson tell the court about walking on Roan Dykes path with killer Luke Mitchell?
« Last Edit: September 18, 2022, 04:10:30 PM by Nicholas »