Author Topic: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.  (Read 64819 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: The last video taken of Madeleine McCann.
« Reply #165 on: July 12, 2018, 11:14:59 AM »
I don't think there was anything accidental about that at all
About what?  Them deleting a video that you don't even know existed in the first place?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline jassi

« Reply #166 on: July 12, 2018, 11:21:33 AM »
About what?  Them deleting a video that you don't even know existed in the first place?

Deleting calls.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #167 on: July 12, 2018, 11:21:48 AM »
I don't think there was anything accidental about that at all

Yes I know they deleted in purpose... but I have deleted things accidentally in days gone by.. thank goodness for cloud technology!
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #168 on: July 12, 2018, 02:57:30 PM »
Deleting calls.

Did they have the technology to do that in 2007?

Well just to pee on everyone's chips over what phones could and could not do in 2007 cop a noss at this.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nokia_6800_series. [replaced in 2006...gosh]
I had a 6810  on O2 network EMS 5p a pop as I recall 8(>((
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #169 on: July 12, 2018, 06:32:19 PM »

When were you appointed spokes person for the members here?

I along with many others enjoy Alice's quips  and intellect.

I don't think that last video was  interfered with... Madeleine doesn't look too happy, and neither does daddy!
The thing about that video is that you don't know what happened in the moments before David turned on the camera.  Did Gerry just have to reprimand Madeleine for being naughty?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #170 on: July 12, 2018, 08:16:36 PM »
The thing about that video is that you don't know what happened in the moments before David turned on the camera.  Did Gerry just have to reprimand Madeleine for being naughty?

IMO David was a peacemaker who tried to keep the mood light.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 03:32:48 PM by John »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #171 on: July 13, 2018, 06:07:47 PM »
IMO David was a peacemaker who tried to keep the mood light.
The Paynes and the McCanns were travelling together at this stage, hence it is only 5 adults of the latter Tapas 9.

We've got David saying to Gerry to lighten up he is on holiday.  I notice the other 2 Payne adults play up to the camera.  What does Kate do?
She appears to be comforting the twins, but the twins are looking over toward Gerry.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 06:20:25 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #172 on: July 13, 2018, 07:07:31 PM »
The Paynes and the McCanns were travelling together at this stage, hence it is only 5 adults of the latter Tapas 9.

We've got David saying to Gerry to lighten up he is on holiday.  I notice the other 2 Payne adults play up to the camera.  What does Kate do?
She appears to be comforting the twins, but the twins are looking over toward Gerry.

How do you know what was actually said?  How difficult is it to add a soundtrack to a video?  In my opinion easy peasy.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #173 on: July 13, 2018, 07:43:25 PM »
How do you know what was actually said?  How difficult is it to add a soundtrack to a video?  In my opinion easy peasy.

Have you got any reason to believe it is not bona fide ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #174 on: July 13, 2018, 09:59:21 PM »
IMO not easy at all.

Which is why there are some sources which can reasonably taken to be genuine.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #175 on: July 13, 2018, 11:23:29 PM »
IMO not easy at all.

Why would anyone add a damaging sound track?
Moderation

Offline Brietta

« Reply #176 on: July 14, 2018, 02:40:03 AM »
IMO not easy at all.

There is no audio on the video released by Madeleine's parents.

May I add add it is simplicity itself to use editing tools to remove the original audio track in its entirety from a video ... it is simplicity itself to add an audio track to a video ... it is simplicity itself to mix audio with the original or add any audio effect be it voice over or music in the background.
That is not opinion ... that is fact.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #177 on: July 14, 2018, 02:48:09 AM »
Why would anyone add a damaging sound track?

Why indeed, Robitty.
One might also wonder why some people were motivated to put damaging photo shopped images onto the world wide web and present them as legit.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #178 on: July 14, 2018, 06:33:37 AM »

May I add add it is simplicity itself to use editing tools to remove the original audio track in its entirety from a video ... it is simplicity itself to add an audio track to a video ... it is simplicity itself to mix audio with the original or add any audio effect be it voice over or music in the background.

The bolded bit is opinion posted as fact imo
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #179 on: July 14, 2018, 08:55:50 AM »

Try adding an audio track so it lipsyncs with the visuals.

That is not simplicity.

This is not opinion.  This is fact.
What's up, old man?