Author Topic: Trump v Biden - who is going to win?  (Read 13139 times)

Offline Carana

Re: Trump v Biden - who is going to win?
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2020, 08:06:59 PM »
Ohhh, looky.

Another Trump Farage lovefest.

Trump re Farage: "one of the most powerful men in Europe".

Farage re Trump: "the single most resilient and bravest person I have ever met in my life".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz-KjsUjIRk

Steve Bannon, amongst others is an influence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lzJ_8hC-yE

NB: No point yelling at me, I'm a centrist. As such I have no problem with a smallish swing either way of centre - to the right or to the left.

Offline puglove

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2020, 08:27:05 PM »
Ohhh, looky.

Another Trump Farage lovefest.

Trump re Farage: "one of the most powerful men in Europe".

Farage re Trump: "the single most resilient and bravest person I have ever met in my life".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tz-KjsUjIRk

Steve Bannon, amongst others is an influence:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lzJ_8hC-yE

NB: No point yelling at me, I'm a centrist. As such I have no problem with a smallish swing either way of centre - to the right or to the left.

Trump is just a monster, absolutely f*cking horrendous, but Biden looks more and more as though he has Parkinson's and/or dementia, so......

8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Carana

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2020, 10:24:21 PM »
I know he's fluffed a few things, but the rhythm must be gruelling. There are also deliberately manipulated clips floating around.

A manipulated video falsely touted as "proof" Joe Biden has dementia was reportedly viewed more than one million times on Twitter over the weekend.

A user uploaded a doctored clip to the platform showing the Democratic nominee announcing himself on stage at a campaign rally.

"Hello, Minnesota!" the former vice president said in the footage. But his podium showed a sign that read "Tampa, Florida," along with the message "Text FL to 30330".

But the original, unedited video was filmed in St Paul's, Minnesota where Mr Biden had been campaigning ahead of election day.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-election-2020/biden-dementia-video-twitter-us-election-b1532788.html?utm_content=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1604332834

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #18 on: November 07, 2020, 04:41:46 PM »
Goodbye Orange Baby, I'm a little bit sad you won't be around to entertain us anymore after January - but also a little bit relieved.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline puglove

« Reply #19 on: November 07, 2020, 05:29:03 PM »
Goodbye Orange Baby, I'm a little bit sad you won't be around to entertain us anymore after January - but also a little bit relieved.

Ho ho!!

See ya, pussy grabber. Mind the door knob doesn't hit you where the Good Lord split you.

&^&*%
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2020, 05:47:02 PM »

Why, where's he going?  @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline John

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2020, 05:50:02 PM »
Trump is just a monster, absolutely f*cking horrendous, but Biden looks more and more as though he has Parkinson's and/or dementia, so......

8(8-))

Biden always looks as if he's about to fall over. As for Nancy Pelosi, she should retire gracefully after sacking her makeup girl.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 05:52:49 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2020, 06:29:51 PM »
Why, where's he going?  @)(++(*
Wherever the Men In White Coats take people like him these days.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2020, 07:01:40 PM »

Oh, do come on.  Trump was the most interesting thing that ever happened to America.  America will now go back to being run by fools.

Oh, and Meghan Markle of course.

Beware of what you wish for.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2020, 07:13:37 PM »
[/quote
]
Huge sense of relief.
He may have been entertaining but so are the clowns in a circus!

Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Erngath

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2020, 07:16:18 PM »
Wherever the Men In White Coats take people like him these days.

There are reports that he might retire to his properties here in Scotland.
Deal with the failings of others as gently as with your own.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2020, 11:00:50 PM »
There are reports that he might retire to his properties here in Scotland.
Oh dear, let’s hope he doesn’t decide to become King of Scotland.

Offline Myster

« Reply #27 on: November 08, 2020, 05:54:00 AM »
Ho ho!!

See ya, pussy grabber. Mind the door knob doesn't hit you where the Good Lord split you.
Oh, do come on.  Trump was the most interesting thing that ever happened to America.  America will now go back to being run by fools.

Oh, and Meghan Markle of course.

Beware of what you wish for.
Change the name and do the same?... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOti0PJlJ7A&feature=youtu.be&t=182
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2020, 12:05:34 PM »
Biden always looks as if he's about to fall over. As for Nancy Pelosi, she should retire gracefully after sacking her makeup girl.

Think the same might apply to Donald. 

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2020, 09:03:47 PM »
Let us know when he wins eh?  Seems any old Tom, Dick and Knobhead can be nominated, the Nobel committee ain't too fussy.  I was thinking of nominating you as it happens...

Yeah Obama got his within weeks of being the pres.. erm can't recall what for...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin