Author Topic: Could the silencer have been contaminated by bloodied water from the bucket?  (Read 13684 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Nah, I don’t browse through your previous posts, Caroline — and if you’re not sure if that’s a compliment or insult it’s a definite compliment.

I’ve only had a quick browse at a few members posts (mainly their first ones) because I snoop and am nosy. Maybe sad. I dunno.

I just find Holly unusual; maybe that’s why.

She actually, despite sending me warnings and slapped wrists, and despite some of her rigid views is quite likeable and pleasant. Not like me, I’m rude.

She’s also intelligent, which also confuses me.

I’m wondering if JB has put some kind of spell on her?  8**8:/:

I don't believe I have "rigid" views.  I have few strongly held beliefs, JB's innocence being one of them, but I'm not remotely intolerant of others who don't share my beliefs/views.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Brietta

I can only say I am astounded and somewhat nauseated at the thought of the 'experiment'.  I took an easy option to differentiate between bloods ... I didn't bother with the smell.

I did discover that ...
"Period blood isn’t rejected body fluids or the body’s way of flushing out toxins. Think of it as evolved vaginal secretion — there’s a little bit of blood, uterine tissue, mucus lining, and bacteria.

Period blood is very different from blood that moves continuously through the veins. In fact, it’s less concentrated blood. It has fewer blood cells than ordinary blood."
https://www.healthline.com/health/womens-health/period-myths#1

Based on that I would imagine that any competent lab would be able to differentiate between a vaginal secretion and all its components and someone's life blood which should rightly have been pumping round a body not back splatting out of one.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

Ooh I Spy!   You're not saying you cultivate that rudeness deliberately for the forum, are you???

Possible...😌
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

I don't believe I have "rigid" views.  I have few strongly held beliefs, JB's innocence being one of them, but I'm not remotely intolerant of others who don't share my beliefs/views.

IN YOUR OPINION Jeremy Bamber is innocent.

And your opinion — based on what you WANT to believe – doesn’t meet the criteria of the experts who’ve incarcerated him for the rest of his life.
Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Venturi Swirl

WARNING! The following involves an experiment which some may find upsetting and/or distasteful.

http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,4048.msg167506.html#msg167506

Offline Naughty Nun

Re: Potential For The Silencer To Have Been Contaminated And The Judge's Summing Up

« Reply #28 on: March 22, 2013, 02:35:PM »

I carried out a mini experiment last year re the possibility of the silencer being contaminated from the bucket of water containing blood/stained clothing.  There appears to have been an assumption that as Sheila was menstruating that it was menstrual blood.  As per AE's wit stat when she was asked by (SJ) how she knew it was menstrual blood she said that it smelled differently.  I wanted to find out if this was true and if there were any other differences.  This is what I discovered (I would point out that it was Patti who talked me into doing the fuller experiment  ;D)

APPARATUS

3 brand new buckets
3 brand new dish cloths
Cold tap water
Sterilised sharpened kitchen knife
2 bottles Rochefort 10 beer @ 11.3% abv = 7.4 units alcohol
Iphone/music/headphones

METHOD

Used 1 x dish cloth instead of normal tampon to absorb menstrual blood throughout day (a day spent at home).  Around 8 pm (Wed) placed heavily soiled dish cloth in bucket filled with water to about a 1cm depth.

Bolted down two bottles of Rochfort 10 to numb the pain  ;D.  Headphones/music on to drown out the sound of tearing skin  ;D.  Made incision under knee to draw blood sufficient to cover dish cloth as 1 above.  Around 8 pm (Wed) placed heavily soiled dish cloth in bucket filled with water to about a 1cm depth.

Control bowl with clean dish cloth as 1 and 2 above to eliminate any smells from bowl/cloth alone.

RESULTS

Checked for any changes morning and evening: Thu, Fri and Sat.  From Sat morn, but not before, changes took place as follows:

Odour

A barely detectable odour was present.  However the odour from both bowls was identical.  The odour reminded me of rust and was reminiscent of the water that collected in my Dad's water butt which was I believe made out of some sort of metal.  I observed the buckets over one week with water at 1 cm depth and a further week at 10 cm depth and the odour was identical for both buckets.

Colour

Both buckets of water started of a rose colour and from Sat morn turned a slightly darker shade by the end of two weeks the colour resembled deep burgundy/brown.

Consistency

As I lifted the buckets to smell the contents I noticed that a s..m/film began to form on top of the water and around the sides.  When the water level moved from my lifting of the buckets the s..m/film moved from the top and clung to the sides.  Very tiny particles also formed at the bottom.  Looked a little like dark sand  :-\

At the end of week one I topped up the water level to about 10 cm by the end of week two the odour had disappeared (too diluted I assume) and the colour and consistency remained broadly the same just slightly weaker.

CONCLUSION

The contents of bowls 1 and 2 behaved exactly the same at the same time in terms of

- odour
- colour
- consistency

There were no changes in control bucket 3.

When Stan Jones (?) asked AE how she knew it was menstrual blood she said it smelled differently?  What was she comparing it with?  He said make sure you tell the court that.

What exactly was in the buckets and how did they come to be?

Did any of the contents eg s..m, film, or watery blood contaminate the silencer?
Oh my effing God.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Caroline

Nah, I don’t browse through your previous posts, Caroline — and if you’re not sure if that’s a compliment or insult it’s a definite compliment.

I’ve only had a quick browse at a few members posts (mainly their first ones) because I snoop and am nosy. Maybe sad. I dunno.

I just find Holly unusual; maybe that’s why.

She actually, despite sending me warnings and slapped wrists, and despite some of her rigid views is quite likeable and pleasant. Not like me, I’m rude.

She’s also intelligent, which also confuses me.

I’m wondering if JB has put some kind of spell on her?  8**8:/:

That comment wasn't aimed at you Spy, it was aimed at Holly  8((()*/

Offline Holly Goodhead

I can only say I am astounded and somewhat nauseated at the thought of the 'experiment'.  I took an easy option to differentiate between bloods ... I didn't bother with the smell.

I did discover that ...
"Period blood isn’t rejected body fluids or the body’s way of flushing out toxins. Think of it as evolved vaginal secretion — there’s a little bit of blood, uterine tissue, mucus lining, and bacteria.

Period blood is very different from blood that moves continuously through the veins. In fact, it’s less concentrated blood. It has fewer blood cells than ordinary blood."
https://www.healthline.com/health/womens-health/period-myths#1

Based on that I would imagine that any competent lab would be able to differentiate between a vaginal secretion and all its components and someone's life blood which should rightly have been pumping round a body not back splatting out of one.

Not to worry Brie you didn't have to take part in the experiment.  It was in part undertaken re AE's wit stats:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3171.0;attach=3598

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3171.0;attach=3600
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Holly Goodhead

That comment wasn't aimed at you Spy, it was aimed at Holly  8((()*/

What have I done/not done now?   %#&%4%

Offline Brietta

Not to worry Brie you didn't have to take part in the experiment.  It was in part undertaken re AE's wit stats:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3171.0;attach=3598

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=3171.0;attach=3600

In my wildest moments I would never have contemplated doing so ... particularly as I would have had the nous to foresee that it would have achieved nothing.
Then I don't have a history of suspecting innocent witnesses of committing crimes.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Caroline

What have I done/not done now?   %#&%4%

I was talking about the experiment - what in the world possessed you to do that?

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

I was talking about the experiment - what in the world possessed you to do that?

Jumping in I know...but I’m wondering if Holly sent off her results to the court?

I’m sure they’d be impressed 😤

Not withstanding the fact that menstrual blood is completely different to normal blood, which the original forensic scientists would have spotted immediately (vaginal tissue, endometrial lining, vaginal fluids etc), was the knee the right place to slit open with a sharp blade?🧐

Personally, I wouldn’t risk a scar under my kneecap during such an experiment: you should have chosen an unseen area such as beneath your bottom. You wouldn’t see the scar then, even when you’re wearing your thong.

Out of curiosity, did you have any guests round that week when you had these buckets of blood in the kitchen? I’m sure you tried to recreate the experiment as closely as possible to the bloodied buckets in the kitchen at WHF😳

Offline APRIL

Jumping in I know...but I’m wondering if Holly sent off her results to the court?

I’m sure they’d be impressed 😤

Not withstanding the fact that menstrual blood is completely different to normal blood, which the original forensic scientists would have spotted immediately (vaginal tissue, endometrial lining, vaginal fluids etc), was the knee the right place to slit open with a sharp blade?🧐

Personally, I wouldn’t risk a scar under my kneecap during such an experiment: you should have chosen an unseen area such as beneath your bottom. You wouldn’t see the scar then, even when you’re wearing your thong.

Out of curiosity, did you have any guests round that week when you had these buckets of blood in the kitchen? I’m sure you tried to recreate the experiment as closely as possible to the bloodied buckets in the kitchen at WHF😳

Something which puzzles me. I noticed that the 'menstrual rag/dishcloth' was placed in water 1cm deep? When I've experienced menstrual 'accidents' the garment involved has been placed in as much water as a large receptacle will hold which has ever been the reasoning behind my belief that any blood would be too watered down to be pipetted into the silencer. However, if the garments had only JUST been covered in water...........But would it have been part of Sheila's thinking that someone might want to.................... *%87 *&^^&

Offline Brietta

Something which puzzles me. I noticed that the 'menstrual rag/dishcloth' was placed in water 1cm deep? When I've experienced menstrual 'accidents' the garment involved has been placed in as much water as a large receptacle will hold which has ever been the reasoning behind my belief that any blood would be too watered down to be pipetted into the silencer. However, if the garments had only JUST been covered in water...........But would it have been part of Sheila's thinking that someone might want to.................... *%87 *&^^&

I've never heard of stain removal by steeping anything in only one centimetre of water.  Still ... I suppose there is a first time for anything.

Offline Caroline

It's called 'trying to fix the experiment in your favour'.

Offline APRIL

It's called 'trying to fix the experiment in your favour'.

NEVER!!!! Surely not (^&& (^&&