Author Topic: Charlotte Pennington - what is the truth?  (Read 22880 times)

Offline Brietta

Re: Charlotte Pennington - what is the truth?
« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2018, 08:22:45 PM »
It is what was quoted in Rob’s cite...

At risk of appearing obtuse ... Rob makes quite a few posts ... would it be possible for you to indicate to which one you refer?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2018, 08:38:28 PM »
At risk of appearing obtuse ... Rob makes quite a few posts ... would it be possible for you to indicate to which one you refer?
I believe it was this one http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10342.msg499710#msg499710
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Brietta

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #123 on: November 04, 2018, 06:30:06 PM »
In my study on the McCann case I have found I couldn't rule out the possibility that someone else was aware that Madeleine had wandered out of the apartment prior to Kate's check.
There was the reports from Stephen Carpenter that his wife had mentioned someone calling "Madeleine" and this seems to be prior to 22.00.

If this person began looking for Madeleine prior to Kate's check then the lady, picking up her child from the night creche spoke to a man who was a Mark Warner guest, could have been informed about Maddie , Abby or Gabby, prior to Kate's check also.  This scenario allows the three night creche workers to start heading toward the McCann apartment possibly at a time while Kate is still doing her check.
This scenario allows Amy to be in the apartment early enough to see the window open and shutter up, and for Charlotte to say she was in the apartment within 5 minutes of Madeleine being found missing by Kate.

The concept that some other Mark Warner guest was aware of Madeleine going missing prior to Kate's check needs investigating.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 06:34:45 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #124 on: November 04, 2018, 08:52:01 PM »
In my study on the McCann case I have found I couldn't rule out the possibility that someone else was aware that Madeleine had wandered out of the apartment prior to Kate's check.
There was the reports from Stephen Carpenter that his wife had mentioned someone calling "Madeleine" and this seems to be prior to 22.00.

If this person began looking for Madeleine prior to Kate's check then the lady, picking up her child from the night creche spoke to a man who was a Mark Warner guest, could have been informed about Maddie , Abby or Gabby, prior to Kate's check also.  This scenario allows the three night creche workers to start heading toward the McCann apartment possibly at a time while Kate is still doing her check.
This scenario allows Amy to be in the apartment early enough to see the window open and shutter up, and for Charlotte to say she was in the apartment within 5 minutes of Madeleine being found missing by Kate.

The concept that some other Mark Warner guest was aware of Madeleine going missing prior to Kate's check needs investigating.

As does the 10 pm checking time.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #125 on: November 04, 2018, 10:39:08 PM »
What about suggesting Charlotte Pennington is an attention seeking clown who makes things up - is that libel too?
What should one infer from the deafening silence greeting my post above?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #126 on: November 04, 2018, 11:55:19 PM »
What should one infer from the deafening silence greeting my post above?
Pass.
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #127 on: November 05, 2018, 07:13:12 AM »
Pass.
LOL.  I guess it’s ok then to libel Ms Pennington.  As you were...
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Sunny

« Reply #128 on: November 05, 2018, 07:20:13 AM »
LOL.  I guess it’s ok then to libel Ms Pennington.  As you were...

Perhaps you should stop trying to goad others into making views on Charlotte Pennington, beyond those that have already been made VS.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #129 on: November 05, 2018, 07:55:54 AM »
Perhaps you should stop trying to goad others into making views on Charlotte Pennington, beyond those that have already been made VS.
My remark was tongue in cheek as I sure you know, and refers to comments already made on this thread which are IMO libellous but which have been allowed to remain, whilst anythhing remotely off colour said about St Amaral, St Grime or the Righteous Dogs, or in this case “the manager”, is given a rebuke for being libel.  Do you have a problem with me exercising my freedom of speech in pointing this out? 

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #130 on: November 05, 2018, 08:03:47 AM »
My remark was tongue in cheek as I sure you know, and refers to comments already made on this thread which are IMO libellous but which have been allowed to remain, whilst anythhing remotely off colour said about St Amaral, St Grime or the Righteous Dogs, or in this case “the manager”, is given a rebuke for being libel.  Do you have a problem with me exercising my freedom of speech in pointing this out?

Everyone else appears to be discussing discrepancies in statements which casts doubt on her evidence which isn’t libellous. As opposed to bald statements, sometimes unexplained, made with no supporting information which can be.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #131 on: November 05, 2018, 11:32:56 AM »
Everyone else appears to be discussing discrepancies in statements which casts doubt on her evidence which isn’t libellous. As opposed to bald statements, sometimes unexplained, made with no supporting information which can be.

Who set up posters on a discussion forum to be prosecution, judge and jury on "discrepancies in statements which casts doubt on her evidence"?

In my opinion "casting doubt" on statements made by a witness is tantamount to questioning their veracity and therefore the integrity of the person making the statements; if that is not defamation ... exactly what is?

Online Eleanor

« Reply #132 on: November 05, 2018, 11:51:28 AM »

Does any of this matter?  Charlotte Pennington wasn't involved in the Abduction of Madeleine McCann.

Or does anyone think she was?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #133 on: November 05, 2018, 12:32:53 PM »
Does any of this matter?  Charlotte Pennington wasn't involved in the Abduction of Madeleine McCann.

Or does anyone think she was?
Her testimony has to be rubbished, she’s on the McCanns side.

Offline jassi

« Reply #134 on: November 05, 2018, 01:13:51 PM »
I didn't know Robi was a sceptic.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future