Author Topic: Charlotte Pennington - what is the truth?  (Read 22880 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: Charlotte Pennington - what is the truth?
« Reply #150 on: November 05, 2018, 07:13:57 PM »
You appear to be the only one calling her a clown.

It...

There is a certain amount of stuff to be taken with a pinch of salt. That is why a live reconstruction would have been very helpful.  who was where - when  and what was said/claimed by everyone.

I do like this explanation:
"Police have been told Kate McCann knew instantly her daughter had been snatched because the bedclothes were in exactly the same position, raised above the mattress as if they were still lying over the little girl.

Friends of the McCanns believe this prove she was taken and did not just wander off, which would have ruffled the bedclothes.
"

Ahh ruffled bed clothes.. let us look at the story again.

When did Kate last see her daughter alive- under the bedclothes all snuggled up as it was cold
When did Gerry last see his daughter alive- under the bedclothes all snuggled up as it was cold On top of the bed clothes where he left her as it was hot..

Oh dear...

What about there being no marks what so ever on the bed next to the window... you know the one where the 'abductor' carried a sleeping child through that small space?

Oh Dear...

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2018, 07:19:36 PM »

Only thing in Gerry's favour is that if she was lying on top of her bedding she could awake without disturbing her bedding much further.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #152 on: November 05, 2018, 07:23:28 PM »
Only thing in Gerry's favour is that if she was lying on top of her bedding she could awake without disturbing her bedding much further.

I love the idea they are so very observant about door opening measurements and bed clothes arrangements but stammer and stutter during questioning... I now have a better understanding as to why Kate didn't want to answer the questions about what she saw when she first went into the room...
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #153 on: November 05, 2018, 08:48:03 PM »
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #154 on: November 05, 2018, 09:16:37 PM »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #155 on: November 05, 2018, 09:58:52 PM »
Having a pop at me again? Well she made me laugh.
I was responding to the accusation that I was the only one calling her a clown, do you have a problem with me providing a cite to demonstrate that Slarti was mistaken?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #156 on: November 05, 2018, 11:16:35 PM »
I was responding to the accusation that I was the only one calling her a clown, do you have a problem with me providing a cite to demonstrate that Slarti was mistaken?

You're the only one to use the word on this thread. Repeatedly.
Result = happy posting.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #157 on: November 05, 2018, 11:32:53 PM »
You're the only one to use the word on this thread. Repeatedly.
You were the first one to use the word to describe Pennington on a different thread, so what?  Clearly it is acceptable by forum rules to refer to this woman as a clown and an attention seeker who makes things up, and is not considered libel, do you agree?

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2018, 08:08:31 AM »
You were the first one to use the word to describe Pennington on a different thread, so what?  Clearly it is acceptable by forum rules to refer to this woman as a clown and an attention seeker who makes things up, and is not considered libel, do you agree?

G-unit wasn’t the first to use clown on that thread.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #159 on: November 06, 2018, 08:11:50 AM »
She was the first to use it to denigrate Charlotte Pennington.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2018, 08:49:16 AM »

8(0(*  That indeed might very well have been yours truly ... but it most certainly was not used in response to any witness statement recorded in the PJ files to which we have access.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline sadie

« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2018, 09:14:21 AM »
   8(0(*  That indeed might very well have been yours truly ... but it most certainly was not used in response to any witness statement recorded in the PJ files to which we have access.
Seems that someone is trying to put the blame on Briettas shoulders. 

Brietta did not ... I repeat, she did NOT ... make the derogatory remark about Charlotte being like a clown.  Why is an effort being made to twist what she said ?

To hide the true identity of the person who was said it ?   To roast Brietta and protect the one who libelled Charlotte ?

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #163 on: November 06, 2018, 09:39:53 AM »

Brietta mentioned clowns being interviewed (I wonder who she meant) and I remembered being amused by Charlotte's tales. So what? Worse things have been said about others on here. 
Result = happy posting.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #164 on: November 06, 2018, 10:02:06 AM »
Enough said about clowns.  I'm feeling that the thread is being derailed.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.