Author Topic: Is this another example of a potentially crucial error by the VRD handler?  (Read 40293 times)

Offline G-Unit

Re: Is this another example of a potentially crucial error by the VRD handler?
« Reply #480 on: August 13, 2018, 08:56:35 PM »
Grimes expert credentials;

I am a Subject Matter Expert registered with N.C.P.E.(National Center for Policing Excellence)
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_PERSONAL.htm

« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 09:34:52 PM by slartibartfast »
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #481 on: August 13, 2018, 09:12:08 PM »
What a conundrum that must be for those who think I am biased. ?{)(**

Not really. Needs must I suppose.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #482 on: August 13, 2018, 09:51:42 PM »
Grimes expert credentials;

I am a Subject Matter Expert registered with N.C.P.E.(National Center for Policing Excellence)
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_PERSONAL.htm

Have you ever read what a poster named... Poacher... said about Grime and his claims

I had never seen the posts and had made my own mind up... It was quite a surprise to read them
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 10:04:42 PM by Davel »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #483 on: August 13, 2018, 10:01:08 PM »
I suppose they were hopeful of finding the missing child's blood and DNA somewhere.
Madeleine had been playing for the best part of a week in the apartment, you expect to find her DNA and possibly a speck of blood if she was prone to nose bleeds.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #484 on: August 13, 2018, 10:12:41 PM »
Human remains
Finally you have answered the question, thank you. 

Where could the remains be found that would corroborate the cadaver alerts?  If the remains were found dumped in Huelva after the 3rd of August that might be evidential but if they had been there since the 4th of May what would be the connection to the apartment?

I think you are right but there would still need to be some evidence Madeleine was not alive when she was taken from the apartment. 

Like, and I'm sure you would agree, if she wandered (alive) and was subsequently killed by a car (dead), unless someone first brings her back home why would a cadaver have been in the apartment?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #485 on: August 13, 2018, 10:14:59 PM »
Finally you have answered the question, thank you. 

Where could the remains be found that would corroborate the cadaver alerts?  If the remains were found dumped in Huelva after the 3rd of August that might be evidential but if they had been there since the 4th of May what would be the connection to the apartment?

I think you are right but there would still need to be some evidence Madeleine was not alive when she was taken from the apartment. 

Like, and I'm sure you would agree, if she wandered (alive) and was subsequently killed by a car (dead), unless someone first brings her back home why would a cadaver have been in the apartment?

Unlike you Rob I think the alerts are a total red herring

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #486 on: August 13, 2018, 10:17:50 PM »
Have you ever read what a poster named... Poacher... said about Grime and his claims

I had never seen the posts and had made my own mind up... It was quite a surprise to read them

Found a few quoted by nessling.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #487 on: August 13, 2018, 10:20:00 PM »
Found a few quoted by nessling.

I think they make very interesting  reading...

Online misty

« Reply #488 on: August 13, 2018, 10:22:26 PM »

IMO the alerts to the clothing would be very difficult to defend as anything other than cadaver dog error should someone other than the McCanns be prosecuted.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #489 on: August 13, 2018, 10:28:54 PM »
You've been telling me for about 2 and a half years that corroborating evidence was required and now claim they are a "red herring".

What does that mean?  "a clue or piece of information which is or is intended to be misleading or distracting."
"synonyms:   bluff, blind, ruse, feint, deception, subterfuge, hoax, trick, ploy, device, wile, sham, pretence, artifice, cover, smokescreen, distraction, expedient, contrivance, machination;"

Who would do such a thing?  Plenty of people have had access to the apartment in the meantime so it would be definitely possible to set someone up.  Is that what you mean someone set up a deception?
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #490 on: August 13, 2018, 10:32:07 PM »
IMO the alerts to the clothing would be very difficult to defend as anything other than cadaver dog error should someone other than the McCanns be prosecuted.
Apartment and the clothes who had access to both those?  Eddie didn't alert to the clothes while they were at the villa, but it was a different story after they had been boxed by the PJ.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #491 on: August 13, 2018, 10:35:02 PM »
You've been telling me for about 2 and a half years that corroborating evidence was required and now claim they are a "red herring".

What does that mean?  "a clue or piece of information which is or is intended to be misleading or distracting."
"synonyms:   bluff, blind, ruse, feint, deception, subterfuge, hoax, trick, ploy, device, wile, sham, pretence, artifice, cover, smokescreen, distraction, expedient, contrivance, machination;"

Who would do such a thing?  Plenty of people have had access to the apartment in the meantime so it would be definitely possible to set someone up.  Is that what you mean someone set up a deception?

I'm referring to the alerts, as a distraction... Not a hoax
I don't believe  there was ever a cadaver in 5a

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #492 on: August 13, 2018, 10:38:45 PM »
I'm referring to the alerts, as a distraction... Not a hoax
I don't believe  there was ever a cadaver in 5a
I don't think belief are a legitimate method of sorting this out.  The alerts are visible on video, either they are real or they are a deception being played on the McCanns. 
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #493 on: August 13, 2018, 10:44:47 PM »
I don't think belief are a legitimate method of sorting this out.  The alerts are visible on video, either they are real or they are a deception being played on the McCanns.

I think I agree with you...was the alert to cuddle cat real
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 10:49:39 PM by Davel »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #494 on: August 13, 2018, 10:57:11 PM »
I think I agree with you...was the alert to cuddle cat real
Grime talks of an alert on CC that I've yet to see on video tape.  Maybe we don't have the full story yet.
Moderation