Author Topic: Corinne Mitchell refers to son Luke as normal?  (Read 27312 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Corinne Mitchell refers to son Luke as normal?
« Reply #30 on: July 21, 2019, 05:45:19 PM »
What do Laura Whitemans witness statements say about Luke Mitchell?

What do Ashley Coutts witness statement(s) say?

Ashley Coutts, 15, tells the court that she had seen Mitchell with a knife at his father's house in Livingston.
She explains that the sister of her mother's boyfriend lived with Mitchell's father and that she would sometimes visit them. Ashley is also shown a brown knife and she confirms that it is similar to the one Mitchell had.”

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2019, 01:57:57 PM »
Text message from Corrine to Luke Mitchell - 1st July 12.29am

"You will tell me right now what is wrong. I'm on my way up to find you."

“Mrs Mitchell recalled told how she called her son's mobile phone on the evening of the murder to see if Jodi had been found and was told by a police officer to go to Dalkeith Police Station.

"I got there and I couldn't understand why he was wearing a white forensic suit. I asked why he was like this and what had happened. At some point I heard the words 'Jodi' and 'dead'.

"I asked why they had stripped a 14-year-old child with no other adult present. I was told it was procedure. But it was just 'procedure' for Luke because other members of the search party didn't have that happen to them.

"He looked shocked, very shocked. His eyes were wide, he was white," she added.

The murder verdict, in January 2005, was "like being hit on the face with a sledgehammer," she said.

"Our worst fear was not proven - we never ever expected guilty. I thought I had not heard the 'not' part, then I heard the other side cheering and it hit me - it was a guilty verdict.

"Luke was in pure shock. The press said 'he showed no emotion' but it was shock," she continued
https://www.scotsman.com/news-2-15012/corinne-mitchell-fights-to-free-her-son-1-1326191
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2019, 03:11:14 PM »

Sandra Lean states here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452488.html#msg452488

”The statement from the phone expert who examined the phone appears to suggest that the police may have inadvertently wiped the call logs, etc, not that they did so deliberately.Either way, according to their own statements, the police officers who put Luke in the back of the police vehicle and took his phone did so before 12.30, the time the expert said the logs were deleted.

Mrs Mitchell recalled told how she called her son's mobile phone on the evening of the murder to see if Jodi had been found and was told by a police officer to go to Dalkeith Police Station.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2019, 06:21:05 PM »

Still waiting to learn why Corrine Mitchell chose to send the above text to Luke.

The wording of the text indicates she knows something is wrong

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #34 on: February 22, 2021, 10:14:42 PM »
She said her son returned home quite early that night, at around 9pm, and told her that Jodi had not turned up.

“Did that surprise you?” Mr Turnbull asked.

“Yes, it did,” she replied.

She said they thought perhaps Jodi had gone to a friend’s house or had been grounded.

“How would you describe the way he was reacting to the fact she hadn’t turned up?” Mr Turnbull asked.

Mrs Mitchell replied: “I think more miffed that she hadn’t turned up.”

Asked whether he had seemed anxious, she said: “Not at that point, no.” She said he then went up to his bedroom before taking the dog for a walk.

Later that evening the police told her that Jodi Jones was dead. She denied she then said to police: “Is Luke a suspect?”

Mrs Mitchell explained she would not have said that, because she thought at that stage Jodi had died an accidental death. “I worried that she might have left her inhaler and suffered a breathing attack.”

Still waiting to learn why Corrine Mitchell chose to send the above text to Luke.

The wording of the text indicates she knows something is wrong

Didn’t Corrine Mitchell send Luke a text message
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 10:18:34 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #35 on: February 22, 2021, 10:25:18 PM »
His gran provoked disgust in 2007 for trying to sell Mitchell’s story to our sister paper, the Sunday Mail.

In a letter sent via Corinne, she said she wanted “to tell her side of the story”.

Guetta wrote: “I want between £8000 and £10,000 or it isn’t worth my while.

“It will be £10,000 with a photo of Luke. If you use a photograph of Luke, you’ll sell more papers.”

Guetta – who ran a caravan business with Corinne – insisted Mitchell was really a “nice boy”. She added: “He doted on Jodi.

“He was very, very ­protective of her. On a cold day, I’ve seen him buttoning up her coat because she suffered from asthma and she had an inhaler.” https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/jodi-jones-killer-luke-mitchell-1112662

Don’t tell me - this was posted by Sandra Lean

A family friend posted news of her death on a website devoted to ­Mitchell’s campaign on Christmas Eve.

She wrote: “Ruby was one of the most amazing people I have ever met. A tiny little dottle of a woman, she had the heart of a lion.”

It was wasn’t - I recall it
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 10:35:48 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2021, 10:54:56 PM »
Sandra Lean states here: http://jeremybamberforum.co.uk/index.php/topic,551.msg452488.html#msg452488
I'm sorry, I seem to have caused a bit of a misunderstanding. Of the incoming voicemail call on Luke's phone that night, I said
the records show, quite clearly, that this was a log of an incoming voicemail from Corinne asking where he was, being recorded on his phone, not Luke checking it
I didn't mean the actual call was still on Luke's phone - I should have made that clearer. The record of the call going to voicemail is in the phone logs, Corinne said in her statement that she was trying to call Luke to find out what was going on, but got his voicemail - the timings given in her statement and both her and Luke's phone records all matched up. My point was that the police deliberately lied about Luke "checking his voicemail" when the log is clearly labelled "incoming."

All of the police assertions regarding the phone calls, texts, etc, were put to Luke in the Section 14 interrogation 6 weeks after the murder. By then, the police had the phone logs - they also recovered a text from Corinne to Luke saying, "Right, you tell me right now what's going on - I'm coming up to get you" (not recovered from Luke's phone)

Corrine Mitchell
“You will tell me right now what is wrong. I'm on my way up to find you”

Sandra Lean
“Right, you tell me right now what's going on - I'm coming up to get you”
[/i]

Sandra Lean has been blagging for years and hasn’t had a full grasp of the case against Mitchell - as is clear from the above
« Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 10:57:29 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #37 on: March 26, 2021, 03:08:56 PM »

Mrs Mitchell recalled told how she called her son's mobile phone on the evening of the murder to see if Jodi had been found and was told by a police officer to go to Dalkeith Police Station.
https://www.scotsman.com/news-2-15012/corinne-mitchell-fights-to-free-her-son-1-1326191

According to evidence heard at trial Luke Mitchell appears to have made 2 phone calls to Corrine - one at 12.31 & another at 12.39

What does Sandra Lean say in her book about the contents of these phone calls?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2021, 03:22:31 PM by Nicholas »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #38 on: March 26, 2021, 04:01:57 PM »
According to evidence heard at trial Luke Mitchell appears to have made 2 phone calls to Corrine - one at 12.31 & another at 12.39

What does Sandra Lean say in her book about the contents of these phone calls?

Perhaps if you don’t want to buy Sandra’s book you can request it in your local library.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #39 on: March 29, 2021, 07:11:18 PM »
I didn't mean the actual call was still on Luke's phone - I should have made that clearer. The record of the call going to voicemail is in the phone logs, Corinne said in her statement that she was trying to call Luke to find out what was going on, but got his voicemail - the timings given in her statement and both her and Luke's phone records all matched up. My point was that the police deliberately lied about Luke "checking his voicemail" when the log is clearly labelled "incoming."

All of the police assertions regarding the phone calls, texts, etc, were put to Luke in the Section 14 interrogation 6 weeks after the murder. By then, the police had the phone logs - they also recovered a text from Corinne to Luke saying, "Right, you tell me right now what's going on - I'm coming up to get you" (not recovered from Luke's phone)

Corrine Mitchell
“You will tell me right now what is wrong. I'm on my way up to find you”

Sandra Lean
“Right, you tell me right now what's going on - I'm coming up to get you”
[/i]

Sandra Lean has been blagging for years and hasn’t had a full grasp of the case against Mitchell - as is clear from the above

She has a better grasp of it than do most people, IMO.

If you haven't read her book, how can you say that she doesn't have a full grasp of the case?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2021, 06:30:55 PM »
On the other hand Luke Mitchell was keen to get back to school (2 months after the murder) and went on to pass his exams - seemingly unaffected by any trauma

How many exams did Mitchell pass exactly does anyone know?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2021, 12:31:07 PM »

He said: 'The cops asked me about my relationship with Jodi's friend Laura.

They kept asking me about the Eminem song Kim, the song where he fantasises about killing his wife.

'They asked me about the follow- up song in which Eminem sings about the "two of us", meaning him and his daughter. They asked me about Laura and if I wanted it to be just the two of us and asked if that was why I killed Jodi.

Interesting how killer Luke Mitchell mentions to Grace McLean the Eminem song ‘Kim’ but no mention of the other 2 Kim’s?

When did the police question him about Kim and why did he choose to only mention Laura Wightman?

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2021, 12:50:35 PM »
How many exams did Mitchell pass exactly does anyone know?

I don't know how many exams he sat or passed. I don't think I've come across that.

https://www.thefreelibrary.com/LUKE+SKIPS+JODI+SCHOOL+AGAIN%3b+Boy+goes+to+work+with+mum.-a0107420191

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2021, 01:18:46 PM »
https://www.thefreelibrary.com/LUKE+SKIPS+JODI+SCHOOL+AGAIN%3b+Boy+goes+to+work+with+mum.-a0107420191

’Luke, who has been quizzed three times by murder squad detectives, was banned from attending Jodi's funeral on Wednesday by her family.

After refusing to comment on her death, he chose that time to give a TV interview in which he denied murdering her.

On Thursday, he called police to his home claiming he was the victim of a media circus.

Officers left after informing him there were no grounds for action.

*&^^&
« Last Edit: August 26, 2021, 01:21:14 PM by Nicholas »

Offline rulesapply

« Reply #44 on: August 26, 2021, 09:44:58 PM »
Corinne refers to LM as normal? I guess that depends on our individual ideas of what normal is. LM doesn't seem normal to me but neither does CM.