Author Topic: What routes are left to investigate re: the McCanns?  (Read 10398 times)

Offline Miss Taken Identity

Re: What routes are left to investigate re: the McCanns?
« Reply #120 on: October 16, 2018, 10:04:42 PM »
That the McCanns can get on with their lives.    Why - because they want them to be charged IMO.

That is interesting... care to name these sceptics or are you lobbing everyone into a box?

I couldn't care less what happens to them. I am more inclined to feel the same way about supporters... they never have had any debateand they have no comebacks to justify the 12 mil pounds. it must be disheartening that they pulled out the same as the PJ... not enough evidence to convict.
'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #121 on: October 16, 2018, 10:05:28 PM »
What does “follow the wheelie bin trail” mean and how would this help amass evidence against the McCanns, or are you just going to refuse to shed any further light on your thought processes as usual?
The wheelie bin trail would apply to anyone with access to a wheelie bin.  That is NOT McCann specific at all.
What's up, old man?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #122 on: October 16, 2018, 10:08:57 PM »
That is interesting... care to name these sceptics or are you lobbing everyone into a box?

I couldn't care less what happens to them. I am more inclined to feel the same way about supporters... they never have had any debate and they have no comebacks to justify the 12 mil pounds. it must be disheartening that they pulled out the same as the PJ... not enough evidence to convict.

Who knows what any investigation costs?  The McCann one had a method of tracking it so you know a figure.

I want both the PJ and SY to stop investigating the case. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #123 on: October 16, 2018, 10:10:13 PM »
And the reply to my post from SIL tends to suggest that that is exactly what he meant, unless you can discern another meaning from this:

“The exercise would accurately assess the probability thereof”
That someone used the wheelie bin route.

Someone.
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #124 on: October 16, 2018, 10:13:05 PM »
I believe  sil has supported the body in the bin brigade in the past
Goading.

(&^&
What's up, old man?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #125 on: October 16, 2018, 10:14:10 PM »
Your staunch defence of every sceptic I best in an argument is noted.
(&^&
What's up, old man?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #126 on: October 16, 2018, 10:18:21 PM »
The sceptics must be pissed off with the current situation IMO.

Probably.  But there you go.

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #127 on: October 16, 2018, 10:20:42 PM »

I couldn't care less what happens to them. I am more inclined to feel the same way about supporters... they never have had any debateand they have no comebacks to justify the 12 mil pounds. it must be disheartening that they pulled out the same as the PJ... not enough evidence to convict.

Could we have that in English, Please?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #128 on: October 16, 2018, 10:33:59 PM »
The wheelie bin trail would apply to anyone with access to a wheelie bin.  That is NOT McCann specific at all.
This thread is entitled “What routes are left to investigate re: The McCanns”, the post you chose to respond to furthermore asked the question again ie: it was on topic and McCann specific, your reply therefore could only be understood to be McCann specific as you did not make it clear you were posting in answer to a question that wasn’t asked.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #130 on: October 16, 2018, 10:36:50 PM »
That someone used the wheelie bin route.

Someone.
Once again, this thread is about what avenues of investigation are left to the PJ with regard to building a case against the McCanns, not any old person.

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #131 on: October 16, 2018, 10:39:26 PM »
That the McCanns can get on with their lives.    Why - because they want them to be charged IMO.

There is no nice way of putting this so I will not try. Just gimme the points.
Sometimes you talk bollox and this is one of those times.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #132 on: October 16, 2018, 10:41:45 PM »
There is no nice way of putting this so I will not try. Just gimme the points.
Sometimes you talk bollox and this is one of those times.
More projection.  Of course those who believe the McCann hid their child’s body want them charged, why on earth would they not?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #133 on: October 16, 2018, 11:57:07 PM »
This thread is entitled “What routes are left to investigate re: The McCanns”, the post you chose to respond to furthermore asked the question again ie: it was on topic and McCann specific, your reply therefore could only be understood to be McCann specific as you did not make it clear you were posting in answer to a question that wasn’t asked.
Balderdash.   *&^^&
What's up, old man?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #134 on: October 17, 2018, 03:16:38 AM »
Balderdash.   *&^^&

In the context of the very specific thread topic it is my opinion that you have got it entirely wrong but it is also my opinion that disagreement should be expressed in a less offensive manner just by the simple expediency of making a case.

As Eleanor has noted ... we are a discussion forum.  Surely we can discuss and agree to differ within the confines of a topic as adults should and without rancour.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....