Alleged Miscarriages of Justice > The kidnapping and shooting/murder of Anni Dewani while on her honeymoon in South Africa. Trial of Shrien Dewani was held in Cape Town, SA.

Website that analyses the Anni Dewani murder in detail

<< < (84/84)

mercury:

--- Quote from: dewanifacts on September 10, 2015, 03:16:52 PM ---When the evidence proves something conclusively, then its no longer a matter of surmising but rather a matter of knowing.  The evidence proved beyond any doubt that the "murder for hire" story was made up by the three criminals. 

I am not sure why you, like the Hindochas, keep coming back to this idea that Shrien Dewani owes a public explanation for his sexuality or his other actions. He owes nothing to anybody. He was a victim of the crime just like Anni was.  He is "blanking" his beloveds family for the rather simple reason that they continue to blame him for the murder, despite all evidence to the contrary.

His adultery and duplicity was a matter between him and Anni. He had every right to stay schtum in the wake of the malicious prosecution, and as previously pointed out, it was probably not even his choice but rather that of his lawyer or maybe even his brother (who is also a lawyer).  To describe him obeying legal advice as "scurrying off like a rat" shows your bias. Your bias in itself is interesting, considering on your own admission you know little about the case. You have declined to offer a view when asked various questions in this thread, citing your lack of knowledge as a reason to rather express no view at all. Yet your lack of knowledge does not stop you expressing a vehement view that Shrien Dewani must have been involved in the crime.

--- End quote ---

You must be mixing me up with someone else. I have never said DW owes an explanation for his sexuality or that it was anyone's business, so you can withdraw that accusation,  if you didn't, then don't twist my comments, and for your information I do not hold a) a particularly vehement view and b) that he MUST have been involved, that is YOUR wrong interpretation of any criticisms or queries I've made.

lane99:
That website was produced by Dewani's latest PR agent, after his original PR agent was sent to prison for being a rapist and pedophile.  Not surprisingly, the website is a farce.  And what are not outright lies, are half-truths, distortions, or irrelevancies. 

It's a proven fact that Anni Hindocha was the victim of a contract killing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version