Author Topic: McCanns v Goncalo Amaral - Supreme Court Judgement 31 Jan 2017 - colour coded.  (Read 14714 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Page 75
Thus we shall have to conclude that, in the present case, prevail the rights of the respondents to freedom of expression and information and to freedom of the press and of the media.

Therefore the sentence under appeal does not deserve censure while excluding the unlawfulness of the respondents' conduct and, consequently,  absolving them of all requests.

Dismissed, accordingly, are the conclusions of the appellants' allegations. We do not reckon that this judgement has violated any legal rule turned into the CRP , but rather we understood, as it results from what has already been discussed, that the interpretation of the norms applicable to this case was made in accordance with the Constitution.

3 - Decision.

Given what has been said, the request of review is denied and the appealed judgement confirmed.

Costs for the appellants.

That is the complete SC judgement.  Using G-unit as a start colour the text depending on the source and purpose.
"... assessment of the contents;

Pages 1 and part of 2 Introduction green
Pages 2 - 40 Taken from the first judgement. Red
Pages 40(2.2) - 44 Duartes arguments. Blue
Pages 45(2.3) - 48 Guerra & Paz response. Brown
Page 48 onwards; the judge's findings.  Black

One page per post.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 10:58:18 AM by John »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

Using G-unit as a start colour the text depending on the source and purpose.
"... assessment of the contents;

Pages 1-39/40 Taken from the first judgement. Red
Pages 40(2.2) - 44 Duartes arguments. Blue
Page 48 onwards; the judge's findings. Black

One page per post.

McCanns v Goncalo Amaral: Supreme Court Judgement 31 Jan 2017

Translation by Anne Guedes
Original Judgement courtesy PJGA
As discussed with G-Unit "The introduction, which rehashes what it's all about, takes up Page 1 and part of Page 2 when they say;

Therefore, in that judgement, was developed the following argumentation that we reproduce partly thereafter because it appears interesting on the point of view of the solution that will be given to the issue exposed in the minutes:

They then reproduce relevant parts of the first judgement." 
So I'll colour Page 1 and part page 2 green
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 11:04:22 AM by John »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline John

Rob, in your initial postings you have used the wrong text starting on page 13 up to page 25. 

Can you please sort this out by editing the initial posts rather than reposting it all again!!

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7971.msg386760#msg386760

« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 09:38:02 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Robittybob1

Rob, in your initial postings you have used the wrong text starting on page 13 up to page 25. 

Can you please sort this out by editing the initial posts rather than reposting it all again!!

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7971.msg386760#msg386760
I had used the wrong judgement report as the source text.  Thanks for the detailing the extent of my mistake.
Moderation

Offline John

I had used the wrong judgement report as the source text.  Thanks for the detailing the extent of my mistake.

You had good intentions so all is forgiven.  Thank you for editing the relevant pages, I find the colour coding a useful tool in understanding how the judgement was compiled.

I have edited the legend text slightly, I hope this is correct?

Pages 1 and part of 2 Introduction. Green
Pages 2 - 39/40 Taken from the first judgement. Red
Pages 40(2.2) - 44 Duarte's arguments. Blue
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 11:06:48 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Robittybob1

You had good intentions so all is forgiven.  Thank you for editing the relevant pages, I find the colour coding a useful tool in understanding how the judgement was compiled.

I have edited the legend text slightly, I hope this is correct?

Pages 1 and part of 2 Introduction. Green
Pages 2 - 39/40 Taken from the first judgement. Red
Pages 40(2.2) - 44 Duarte's arguments. Blue
I am hoping to confirm that G-units divisions are correct.  Does anyone else have any ideas how this can be done?
Moderation

Offline sadie

Bravo, Rob.   
All this work and over 5 years on and I have only just seen it .  What a marathan.

Well done.   With all the research that you have done, we miss you on here

Hope that you both keep well.

sadie Xx