Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364721 times)

Lyall

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1005 on: January 05, 2014, 11:48:05 PM »
Heri is a professional and superbly qualified.  His work is meticulous.  He examines every detail.  I admire his approach immensely.

I am an amateur who has worked my rag off trying to solve this case.  I have used an unusual method for my search which as far as I know no other person has used.   And I believe that I have found the man behind the abductions ... but I know that it is easy to make mistakes. 

However, if I am wrong on one or two things,  there are still an unbelievable number of co-incidences and pointers that have to be accounted for

If Heris search is better than mine and he finds Madeleine, then I salute him.  He has done better than me.   When looking for missing children, there is no time for egos.

My search has basically been what happened after the abduction, rather than much of the stuff we talk about on here.  Where did Madeleine go?  Who commisioned the abduction?  Why was Madeleine abducted?  Where has she been living?   Is there a group supporting the abductor?

This sort of thing is what I have looked at mainly.

His work is meticulous? When I asked him on twitter for any evidence to back his theory he waffled and ignored.

I'd say he's about as meticulous as Birch.

Redblossom

« Reply #1006 on: January 05, 2014, 11:48:38 PM »
Yep all his theory basically says is the guy was in PdL. Big deal.

And wasnt at work on the night, big deal, applies to many others....its not a crime to not work every night? Whoever this chap is, basing susupicion on him of abducting a child on some past theft is spurious at best....ie the theory has no cajones (sp)?

@)(++(*

« Last Edit: January 05, 2014, 11:51:22 PM by Redblossom »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1007 on: January 05, 2014, 11:52:22 PM »
Yep all his theory basically says is the guy was in PdL. Big deal.

No!

His theory says: 'there is an worker who lives near smirths sighting, who has a previous criminal conviction and who was off work 9pm-11pm on the night Madeleine disappeared, him mobile phone points him near the OC ..as well as near Smiths sighting.. Has he been looked at? '

Redblossom

« Reply #1008 on: January 05, 2014, 11:54:06 PM »
No!

His theory says: 'there is an worker who lives near smirths sighting, who has a previous criminal conviction and who was off work 9pm-11pm on the night Madeleine disappeared, him mobile phone points him near the OC ..as well as near Smiths sighting.. Has he been looked at? '

Its very very suspicious to have your phone ping where you live I agree......

Lyall

« Reply #1009 on: January 05, 2014, 11:57:52 PM »
No!

Anyone could say they'd found such a 'suspect'. He kept asking "has this man been looked at?" but if he doesn't provide any evidence to who he means (which he didn't) how could anyone answer yes or no?

Anyone could decide to say 'Oh look, I've found this guy....'. It means nothing without documents to back it up.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1010 on: January 05, 2014, 11:58:42 PM »
Its very very suspicious to have your phone ping where you live I agree......

Would it be normal to check any employee who lives near smith's sighting? Especially if they were off that night and have a criminal record?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2014, 12:01:13 AM by VIXTE »

Redblossom

« Reply #1011 on: January 06, 2014, 12:05:53 AM »
Would it be normal to check any employee who lives near smith's sighting? Especially if they were off that night and have a criminal record?

dramatics wont do it...being a shoplifter or burglar does not a child abductor make........and certainly being off work is no pointer.....neither is living near your place of work.....in any case how do you know this guy wasnt checked out by PJ??? As I said, vacuous imo

Offline sadie

« Reply #1012 on: January 06, 2014, 12:07:36 AM »
His work is meticulous? When I asked him on twitter for any evidence to back his theory he waffled and ignored.

I'd say he's about as meticulous as Birch.
If you believe that, you will believe anything.

Heris IS meticulous.

Maybe he was fed up with facetious comments and questions .. and that is why he ignored you.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1013 on: January 06, 2014, 12:10:17 AM »
dramatics wont do it...being a shoplifter or burglar does not a child abductor make........and certainly being off work is no pointer.....neither is living near your place of work.....in any case how do you know this guy wasnt checked out by PJ??? As I said, vacuous imo
yep

In YOUR opinion.

Others of us would like him checked out anonymously.  Cant think why that should trouble you !  You do want Madeleine found , don't you?

Offline sadie

« Reply #1014 on: January 06, 2014, 12:13:04 AM »
Anyone could say they'd found such a 'suspect'. He kept asking "has this man been looked at?" but if he doesn't provide any evidence to who he means (which he didn't) how could anyone answer yes or no?

Anyone could decide to say 'Oh look, I've found this guy....'. It means nothing without documents to back it up.
As you must know, Heri could not give names.

I cannot give names either.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1015 on: January 06, 2014, 12:13:52 AM »

Says who?
All police investigations have certain protocols. All people with previous criminal records that were in vicinity of PDL should have been checked first. Why? Because these people usually re-offend. What if for example Madeleine knew- has seen the ex offender? What would he do if he is afraid, he'd be recognised and reported?
Risking going to jail again?

But my own theory, as I already stated, is that if this is a case of burglary there is no reason for a burglar to take Madeleine unless she can recognise him- her..

or

She was screaming at the time of the Oldfield check up on children and the potential burglar tried to shut her up but accidentally killed her and to get rid of the evidence he took her with him..

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1016 on: January 06, 2014, 12:15:19 AM »

If Heris search is better than mine and he finds Madeleine, then I salute him.  He has done better than me.   When looking for missing children, there is no time for egos.

Something that is easily forgotten!

Redblossom

« Reply #1017 on: January 06, 2014, 12:15:24 AM »
yep

In YOUR opinion.

Others of us would like him checked out anonymously.  Cant think why that should trouble you !  You do want Madeleine found , don't you?

What for? Whats his crime? never mind...oh he "must" be put in the "suspicious" list......havent you and your wider cohorts done enough damage to innocent people already? Or is this another "possible" [Name removed]ustified "collateral" in your circus

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1018 on: January 06, 2014, 12:17:46 AM »
What for? Whats his crime? never mind...oh he "must" be put in the "suspicious" list......havent you and your wider cohorts done enough damage to innocent people already? Or is this another "possible" [Name removed]ustified "collateral" in your circus

Well, an ex criminal is already damaged.. by his own free will, by deciding to turn to a crime in the first place..

I have no mercy for criminals!

Lyall

« Reply #1019 on: January 06, 2014, 12:18:20 AM »
As you must know, Heri could not give names.

I cannot give names either.

So why keep going around asking 'Has this man been checked out?' if nobody can possibly answer?

It's attention seeking if you ask me.