Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364655 times)

stephen25000

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1155 on: January 11, 2014, 09:28:58 AM »
How many more times is this information going to be passed off as new news?  I would have thought the London Times was ahead of the games instead if playing second fiddle.  The story seems to have been authored by some correspondent in Madrid so that probably explains it.

It has become ridiculous.

Is it possible that the press are just taking the pi## ?

Offline John

« Reply #1156 on: January 11, 2014, 09:33:05 AM »
It has become ridiculous.

Is it possible that the press are just taking the pi## ?

Taking the piss is about right.  A gang of burglars????   So bloody what?  Burglars DON"T abduct children!!!

I would love to know who is constantly promoting this shite so I could confront them?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1157 on: January 11, 2014, 09:34:15 AM »
How many more times is this information going to be passed off as new news?  I would have thought the London Times was ahead of the games instead of playing second fiddle.  The story seems to have been authored by some correspondent in Madrid so that probably explains it.

Have we seen any proof the burglar story is being investigated by SY?

According to the original Mirror/ Mail articles Scotland Yard had refused to comment.

So far it just looks to me like Heriberto ran to the press with it & nothing more.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2533510/Police-identify-three-prime-suspects-abduction-Madeleine-McCann-following-analysis-mobile-phone-data.html

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-three-burglars-prime-2989712

« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 09:36:43 AM by Wonderfulspam »
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Redblossom

« Reply #1158 on: January 11, 2014, 09:36:10 AM »
I wonder how they are making the connection between these three mens phones and them being burglars....

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1159 on: January 11, 2014, 09:37:09 AM »
I wonder how they are making the connection between these three mens phones and them being burglars....

There is an app for it.

Redblossom

« Reply #1160 on: January 11, 2014, 09:38:42 AM »

Offline jassi

« Reply #1161 on: January 11, 2014, 09:41:29 AM »
Scotland Yard detectives investigating the abduction of Madeleine McCann last night formally requested help from the Portuguese authorities after British detectives identified three prime suspects.

In a significant move, the Crown Prosecution Service sent an International Letter of Request to Portuguese authorities.

The Scotland Yard investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine has revealed a gang of burglars were operating near to where she was abducted in May 2007.

Analysis of mobile phone calls indicates three men made a large number of telephone calls to each in the hours after Madeleine was reported missing from her holiday flat in the Algarve.

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/crime/article3971993.ece?CMP=OTH-gnws-standard-2014_01_10

Rehash the nonsense burglar theory, attach it to the rogatory letters story & as if by magic, despite Scotland Yard refusing to comment, we have 3 new prime suspects!

I'm afraid I don't have a times subscription , so can't read the whole article.
Is this confirmed by an official spokesperson from SY or CPS ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1162 on: January 11, 2014, 09:47:35 AM »

I'm not subscribed either, but the answer is definitely no.

Redblossom

« Reply #1163 on: January 11, 2014, 09:53:48 AM »

Heres the longer version....and the only thing thats been confirmed is that a second letter was sent this week...a Met spokesman was quoted the other day when the article first appeared

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic21675.html?sid=0240d7448b1d95adecbf3869efa43f54

Eta

see last sentence in this article for Met spokesman

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic21674.html?sid=0240d7448b1d95adecbf3869efa43f54

« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 09:58:37 AM by Redblossom »

Offline John

« Reply #1164 on: January 11, 2014, 10:15:58 AM »
Quote from: Times article
British detectives believe the same burglars may have raided the flat where Madeleine was staying and woken her up by mistake. In the panic, they might have taken her away with them.

This must rank amongst one of the most stupid comments I have ever read.  It is plainly wrong on so many levels.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2014, 10:19:01 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Victoria

« Reply #1165 on: January 11, 2014, 10:20:10 AM »

This must rank amongst one of the most stupid comments I have ever read.  It is plainly wrong on so many levels.

In my opinion, there is something euphemistic either in the reporting, or in the information being passed to the press by the Met (assuming anything is being passed). I don't think its 'burglars' they are looking for.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1166 on: January 11, 2014, 10:22:56 AM »
In my opinion, there is something euphemistic either in the reporting, or in the information being passed to the press by the Met (assuming anything is being passed). I don't think its 'burglars' they are looking for.

No, neither do I. Hopefully they are focusing on the culprits and  this is not just another false lead.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Estuarine

« Reply #1167 on: January 11, 2014, 12:00:42 PM »
I have sinned against the mighty one by failing to include a link on previous posts. Reference Margaret Hogg whom I have mentioned twice in posts. So:-
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Hogg.

This post is unashamedly aimed in one direction because of what it demonstrates.
1 Seemingly nice charismatic middle class professional people do commit beastly acts.
2 Time is not relevant.
3 Luck is everything.
4 Innocence is absolute although the perception is it is a tradeable commodity. ie had Peter Hoggs luck been better the body would not have been found therefore he would not have been found guilty but neither would he have been innocent.

ferryman

« Reply #1168 on: January 11, 2014, 12:09:37 PM »

Seemingly nice charismatic middle class professional people do commit beastly acts.

They do.

And?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1169 on: January 11, 2014, 01:09:14 PM »

Seemingly nice charismatic middle class professional people do commit beastly acts.

They do.

And?

Have you seen or heard from Madeleine lately?