Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364724 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1320 on: January 14, 2014, 07:30:48 PM »
Anyone arrested yet?

No and not likely to be in the near future.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1321 on: January 14, 2014, 09:21:20 PM »
Going back to the NEWS... it seems that PJ has admitted that SY is looking at 3 people .. and this was not work of the McCanns..

What a stupid move from the PJ! Are the trio now going to wait to be questioned or arrested???

Pedro do Carmo, the deputy national director of the Judiciary Police in Portugal, said Portuguese authorities have not yet received the letter, but he noted the latest lines in the Scotland Yard investigation focus on three people. Do Carmo declined to provide the nationalities of those three people, who he said have not been detained.

http://kplr11.com/2014/01/14/uk-authorities-looking-into-3-people-in-madeleine-mccann-disappearance/

stephen25000

« Reply #1322 on: January 14, 2014, 09:24:58 PM »
Going back to the NEWS... it seems that PJ has admitted that SY is looking at 3 people .. and this was not work of the McCanns..

What a stupid move from the PJ! Are the trio now going to wait to be questioned or arrested???

Pedro do Carmo, the deputy national director of the Judiciary Police in Portugal, said Portuguese authorities have not yet received the letter, but he noted the latest lines in the Scotland Yard investigation focus on three people. Do Carmo declined to provide the nationalities of those three people, who he said have not been detained.

http://kplr11.com/2014/01/14/uk-authorities-looking-into-3-people-in-madeleine-mccann-disappearance/

Merely looking at three people.

That's truly amazing.

What next I wonder. >@@(*&)

Offline John

« Reply #1323 on: January 15, 2014, 12:33:54 AM »
Posters are respectfully reminded not to enter into name calling or the making of derogatory comments against other users.  All off topic posts expunged as per forum policy!

This thread relates to the latest news in the search for Madeleine.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 12:36:22 AM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1324 on: January 15, 2014, 09:42:42 AM »
Are there no comments regarding the head of PJ giving info to the media about the three burglars being the main suspects of SY?

Same time,  if the media source was McCanns spokesman, then many people have much to say...

Offline jassi

« Reply #1325 on: January 15, 2014, 10:15:33 AM »
Are there no comments regarding the head of PJ giving info to the media about the three burglars being the main suspects of SY?

Same time,  if the media source was McCanns spokesman, then many people have much to say...

Three people, not burglars.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline colombosstogey

« Reply #1326 on: January 15, 2014, 10:33:47 AM »

THATS NOT WHAT WAS SAID.........

HE NOTED, which just means he read it in the The Sun, Mail, Express etc.....lol...

Redblossom

« Reply #1327 on: January 15, 2014, 10:49:51 AM »

What is the date of that kpr11.com article linked to...link wont open as it has too many redirects...I bet the PJ werent the first to mention the alledged SY ready to swoop on suspects story...its been doing the rounds from early hours of the 11 th Jan in the UK, so, how does that make the PJ stupid? As you said?

>@@(*&)

The facts here are

The Met have issued a statement on their website saying a Letter of Request was sent the week beginning 6 Jan

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic21686.html?sid=971382e097ab683b58fc1c7e9688bfb7

PT authorities have not received this yet but received a note saying the CPS will be sending one

There are no UK police in Portugal waiting to question any suspects as claimed by Sky News and others

For PT articles check here

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/forum37.html?sid=971382e097ab683b58fc1c7e9688bfb7

Offline jassi

« Reply #1328 on: January 15, 2014, 10:55:30 AM »
The usual misrepresentation.

Or maybe not -

Redblossom

« Reply #1329 on: January 15, 2014, 11:07:48 AM »
The usual misrepresentation.

Yes unfortunately, but the media is only a conduit for the shenanigans of others, mostly, sometimes they are complicit
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 11:09:22 AM by Redblossom »

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1330 on: January 15, 2014, 03:01:30 PM »
What is the date of that kpr11.com article linked to...link wont open as it has too many redirects...I bet the PJ werent the first to mention the alledged SY ready to swoop on suspects story...its been doing the rounds from early hours of the 11 th Jan in the UK, so, how does that make the PJ stupid? As you said?

>@@(*&)

The facts here are

The Met have issued a statement on their website saying a Letter of Request was sent the week beginning 6 Jan

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic21686.html?sid=971382e097ab683b58fc1c7e9688bfb7

PT authorities have not received this yet but received a note saying the CPS will be sending one

There are no UK police in Portugal waiting to question any suspects as claimed by Sky News and others

For PT articles check here

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/forum37.html?sid=971382e097ab683b58fc1c7e9688bfb7

How long does it take for a letter to get from England to Portugal?

AnneGuedes

« Reply #1331 on: January 15, 2014, 03:10:21 PM »
The letter sent by the MP to the HO on the 7th of February 2008 was accepted by the HO on the 27th of February.
(it had been sent before, in December, and received by the HO beginning of January through Eurojust, but the HO said it wasn't the normal way and sent it back to Eurojust.)
It would be faster with a stamp and postmailing  ?{)(**
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 03:14:54 PM by AnneGuedes »

Offline jassi

« Reply #1332 on: January 15, 2014, 03:12:29 PM »
Can these things go direct from police/ cps to police, or do they need to go via Home Office/Foreign Office ?

Or maybe not -

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1333 on: January 15, 2014, 03:14:13 PM »

That's what I was thinking.

If the letter was of paramount importance it could of been sent via RAF jet fighter.

It appears they have put it in Pat's van.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Lyall

« Reply #1334 on: January 15, 2014, 03:42:48 PM »
Nothing hurries lawyers. Or how could they justify their fees?

They have to dot every i and cross every t, or the process may not be legal.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2014, 03:45:35 PM by Lyall »