Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364779 times)

Estuarine

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1575 on: January 30, 2014, 05:22:51 PM »
And hyping it from no other source than the usual "source"

Lying Pinky poo and co

Are you referring to Mr "One Trick Pony"?.
It is rather droll that after 28 days with no result the McCann lawyer and McCann "source" seem to be on different pages of the script.
I'd be inclined to fire one of them!

Lyall

« Reply #1576 on: January 30, 2014, 05:27:20 PM »
There isn't anywhere they can run to.  And running wouldn't be a good idea anyway. 
Whoever these people are, I very much doubt that they know where Madeleine is now, or who commissioned the crime, so they won't get any help there.  They can now only stick in there and bluff it out, which actually might not be all that difficult.

I think they (assuming they do exist) probably know there will be other 'potential suspects' being hyped soon enough.

Redblossom

« Reply #1577 on: January 30, 2014, 05:28:03 PM »
And this news is from the British press?

every inch of the way the link between burglars and sy interviewing people

Lyall

« Reply #1578 on: January 30, 2014, 05:49:13 PM »
The Met are back home but Brunty's still in Portugal? >@@(*&)

He's still reporting with absolutely nothing to say.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1579 on: January 30, 2014, 05:50:47 PM »
I think they (assuming they do exist) probably know there will be other 'potential suspects' being hyped soon enough.

They actually just need to come up with a reason for all of their phone traffic at that crucial time.  And I have already come up with half a dozen reasons.  Don't call me, I will call you.  Prove I am lying.

The only problem that might arise is from them coming up with different reasons, although I expect that they will have gotten together to work it out by now.  I just hope they didn't do it by phone, or in the presence of witnesses.
So suddenly it becomes a bit more difficult.

icabodcrane

« Reply #1580 on: January 30, 2014, 05:51:33 PM »
I must say I get irritated by this constant referral to burglars, when neither police force has ever mentioned that that is so - pure spin.

You raise an important point jassi

The only  source  I can find for the  'burglars'  story is our very own Heriberto  Janosch,  who was quoted in the Express as  having  'urged'  Scotland Yard to track these burglars down

I have asked Heriberto several times  what he hoped to achieve by going to the British press with his 'burglary gone wrong'  theory,  and whether or not  the McCanns were aware of it,  but,  as yet,  he has declined to answer 

Redblossom

« Reply #1581 on: January 30, 2014, 05:53:49 PM »

LOL bless his cotton socks

Lyall

« Reply #1582 on: January 30, 2014, 05:54:07 PM »
They actually just need to come up with a reason for all of their phone traffic at that crucial time.  And I have already come up with half a dozen reasons.  Don't call me, I will call you.  Prove I am lying.

The only problem that might arise is from them coming up with different reasons, although I expect that they will have gotten together to work it out by now.  I just hope they didn't do it by phone, or in the presence of witnesses.
So suddenly it becomes a bit more difficult.

And what happens if they follow the precedents in this case and say nothing? What then?

Lyall

« Reply #1583 on: January 30, 2014, 05:56:04 PM »
LOL bless his cotton socks

He's doing his best for the cause though (be that the Met's or otherwise). At times if you close your eyes it could almost be his Royal Pinkness speaking 8)--))

Redblossom

« Reply #1584 on: January 30, 2014, 05:56:20 PM »
You raise an important point jassi

The only  source  I can find for the  'burglars'  story is our very own Heriberto  Janosch,  who was quoted in the Express as  having  'urged'  Scotland Yard to track these burglars down

I have asked Heriberto several times  what he hoped to achieve by going to the British press with his 'burglary gone wrong'  theory,  and whether or not  the McCanns were aware of it,  but,  as yet,  he has declined to answer

Oh yea forgot about that little bit but was later than all the three burglars stories

Redblossom

« Reply #1585 on: January 30, 2014, 05:57:48 PM »
 8)-)))
He's doing his best for the cause though (be that the Met's or otherwise). At times if you close your eyes it could almost be his Royal Pinkness speaking 8)--))

no, no, no, no comparison!

he is as honest and professional as he can be

pinky is a paid spin doctor
andeveryone knows what that means in reality...
« Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 05:59:54 PM by Redblossom »

Online Eleanor

« Reply #1586 on: January 30, 2014, 05:58:29 PM »
And what happens if they follow the precedents in this case and say nothing? What then?

They become Arguidos.  Nothing wrong with that.  Everyone else is doing it, including Amaral.

Lyall

« Reply #1587 on: January 30, 2014, 05:59:39 PM »
no, no, no, no comparison!

@)(++(*

I'll go and tweet an apology to Martin.

Redblossom

« Reply #1588 on: January 30, 2014, 06:01:05 PM »
@)(++(*

I'll go and tweet an apology to Martin.

Do LOL

hes lovely
eta no doubt he has his orders but he blends it all very very well imo ;)

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #1589 on: January 30, 2014, 06:07:14 PM »

Back already?   What an incredible waste of money...no wonder this country is on its knees!
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!