Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364801 times)

Offline Air Con

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1620 on: January 30, 2014, 10:35:04 PM »

Plus....the McCannns are a victim of a crime..

Are they?

What was it?

Lyall

« Reply #1621 on: January 30, 2014, 11:30:35 PM »
The Mirror front page tomorrow must be the biggest font size ever... it's terrifying!

Lyall

« Reply #1622 on: January 30, 2014, 11:34:52 PM »
Ok, maybe not. But I think we get the message now.

Lyall

« Reply #1623 on: January 30, 2014, 11:40:43 PM »
I know what I think: the larger the font size the more this looks like a PR/propaganda campaign. >@@(*&)

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1624 on: January 30, 2014, 11:43:58 PM »
I know what I think: the larger the font size the more this looks like a PR/propaganda campaign. >@@(*&)

Have to agree with you with that one as well, Lyall!  ?{)(**

Though having said that, isn't it odd that SY seem to be focusing on both Smithman and the three burglars / OC staff.

What's the connection?

Lyall

« Reply #1625 on: January 30, 2014, 11:57:23 PM »
No excuse whatsoever, Lyall

Morally deficient and criminal.

toerag !

I really think the xenophobia was the bigger crime, Sadie. And on a hugely bigger scale of course.

Lyall

« Reply #1626 on: January 31, 2014, 12:00:17 AM »
Have to agree with you with that one as well, Lyall!  ?{)(**

Though having said that, isn't it odd that SY seem to be focusing on both Smithman and the three burglars / OC staff.

What's the connection?

Haven't they forgotten about 10pm man already? The man who never was isn't again. Double efit man got the Met out of a jam when they had nothing else to say on Crimewatch but now they and the press appear to have dumped him again.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1627 on: January 31, 2014, 12:17:38 AM »
Haven't they forgotten about 10pm man already? The man who never was isn't again. Double efit man got the Met out of a jam when they had nothing else to say on Crimewatch but now they and the press appear to have dumped him again.

It certainly appears that way.

But does that mean that the 'revelation moment' is over? 

Or could there be a connection between the three men being looked at here and the 'new' timeline?

Looking at Smithman - from what we know of him - there is nothing to suggest he wouldn't be an OC employee or burglar, is there? So there's not an inherent contradiction in the stories; just interesting to note that one seems to have followed the other in such quick succession.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1628 on: January 31, 2014, 12:28:13 AM »

Lyall

« Reply #1629 on: January 31, 2014, 12:35:19 AM »
It certainly appears that way.

But does that mean that the 'revelation moment' is over? 

Or could there be a connection between the three men being looked at here and the 'new' timeline?

Looking at Smithman - from what we know of him - there is nothing to suggest he wouldn't be an OC employee or burglar, is there? So there's not an inherent contradiction in the stories; just interesting to note that one seems to have followed the other in such quick succession.

We don't know anything about any of them so anything is possible, but why aren't the papers showing the double efits anymore then? I'm very cynical - they never bothered with the Smith sighting before October and they're not bothering now.

Offline sadie

« Reply #1630 on: January 31, 2014, 12:40:36 AM »
We don't know anything about any of them so anything is possible, but why aren't the papers showing the double efits anymore then? I'm very cynical - they never bothered with the Smith sighting before October and they're not bothering now.
Perhaps they already have got the efit guy?

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1631 on: January 31, 2014, 12:41:33 AM »

Maybe the Smithsman was the person Madeleine was given to.. while on the other side she was removed from OC by ex workers..

Lyall

« Reply #1632 on: January 31, 2014, 12:46:08 AM »

>@@(*&) Maybe...

8)-)))

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #1633 on: January 31, 2014, 12:50:44 AM »

Perhaps... and as VIXTE suggests, they could all be part of the same 'team'...

Offline sadie

« Reply #1634 on: January 31, 2014, 12:51:54 AM »
Maybe the Smithsman was the person Madeleine was given to.. while on the other side she was removed from OC by ex workers..

Very possibly.  With the change over being, maybe, at O.C. Staff quarters ?  The Staff quarters are just about 50 metres up the road from the first Smith sighting in Rua d'Escola