Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364800 times)

Offline VIXTE

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1830 on: February 03, 2014, 08:04:22 PM »
...  and I feel a song coming on

Gypsys tramps and thieves  ...

further and further into the realms of fantasy it goes

Are you saying that PDL does not have these?

I mean the near by gypsy camp, employees with criminal records ?

Offline Apostate

« Reply #1831 on: February 03, 2014, 09:21:24 PM »
So we've gone full circle to back to gypsies. Utter farce.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1832 on: February 03, 2014, 09:24:05 PM »
Are you saying that PDL does not have these?

I mean the near by gypsy camp, employees with criminal records ?

Have you considered that the perpetrator of this heinous crime may not have a criminal record ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Apostate

« Reply #1833 on: February 03, 2014, 09:25:12 PM »
Have you considered that the perpetrator of this heinous crime may not have a criminal record ?

he almost certainly hasn't  8)--))

stephen25000

« Reply #1834 on: February 03, 2014, 09:30:45 PM »

It's been a farce for quite some time.

Redblossom

« Reply #1835 on: February 03, 2014, 09:33:01 PM »

sherlock
Eliminate all other factors and the one that remains must be true

And

When you elimnate the impossible whatver remains however improbable must be the truth

8**8:/:

http://www.sherlockholmesquotes.com/

must admit he might have been on the wacky backy before some of them quotes.

Enjoy.

8((()*/

Offline sadie

« Reply #1836 on: February 03, 2014, 11:07:24 PM »
He may not, Jassi, but it is more likely than not

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1837 on: February 03, 2014, 11:07:45 PM »

Yes, it can be simply anyone.

But if the no police is looking at parents as potential suspect why force it and not look elsewhere.

I have seen people in here rubbishing every possible lead, any lead that is not pointing at parents.

This is not how the open minded and intelligent people should think.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1838 on: February 03, 2014, 11:09:43 PM »
We have Madeleine on front pages again

Lyall

« Reply #1839 on: February 03, 2014, 11:12:23 PM »
Vixte, you  just answered your own question.

How many different suspects have there been so far this year? And it's only 3rd February.

Two papers, two front pages, two different sets of suspects!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 11:16:03 PM by Lyall »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1840 on: February 03, 2014, 11:18:31 PM »
Vixte, you  just answered your own question.

Wel, I try to be open minded.

But no one can sell me the idea that no expert police is perusing at the moment.

They have much more to work with than any of us and I would be supporting these professionals.

To think that Amaral is the only professional and everyone else in this case is rubbish .. oh c'mon which planet this would happen on.. plus the Amaral guy has a criminal record and is no longer a policeman..
And the other guy that was also loud on the parents guilt, Amaral's friend, Christovao, didn't he also write a book on Madeleine... he is now the worst criminal than the criminals he used to catch..
And I should trust these people? And not Scotland Yard or Official PJ stance?

To me this is like a following some cult on north pole which has no touch with reality..

Sorry but my own opinion..

« Last Edit: February 03, 2014, 11:21:23 PM by VIXTE »

Lyall

« Reply #1841 on: February 03, 2014, 11:31:40 PM »

But no one can sell me the idea that no expert police is perusing at the moment.

They have much more to work with than any of us and I would be supporting these professionals.

To think that Amaral is the only professional and everyone else in this case is rubbish .. oh c'mon which planet this would happen on.. plus the Amaral guy has a criminal record and is no longer a policeman..
And the other guy that was also loud on the parents guilt, Amaral's friend, Christovao, didn't he also write a book on Madeleine... he is now the worst criminal than the criminals he used to catch..

To me this is like a following some cult on north pole which has no touch with reality..

Nothing wrong with having your opinion. But it seems the papers were saying the same thing before the Met went to Portugal (was it only last week?) but now they're back to independent speculation again.

Sorry to be cynical.

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1842 on: February 03, 2014, 11:35:29 PM »
Nothing wrong with having your opinion. But it seems the papers were saying the same thing before the Met went to Portugal (was it only last week?) but now they're back to independent speculation again.

Sorry to be cynical.

Papers are not the official positions.
They write whatever they can find. And if they cannot get any real story from the police they would make up one.
There you have a clueless jouno who doesn't know about the case even as much as we know and who is digging to find news for his new article.
Whatever he gets he writes.. because Madeleine sells papers..

Offline sadie

« Reply #1843 on: February 03, 2014, 11:38:38 PM »

8@??)( 8@??)( 8@??)(

couldn't agree more

Lyall

« Reply #1844 on: February 03, 2014, 11:39:51 PM »
Papers are not the official positions.
They write whatever they can find. And if they cannot get any real story from the police they would make up one.
There you have a clueless jouno who doesn't know about the case even as much as we know and who is digging to find news for his new article.
Whatever he gets he writes.. because Madeleine sells papers..

That appears to be true again today but it's not true when obvious big cordinated pushes are underway when all papers speak with the same voice - like Crimewatch and like the burglars story in the New Year.

So why do the papers have different voices today when this time last week they all spoke the same?