Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364719 times)

Offline VIXTE

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #1875 on: February 05, 2014, 10:04:21 PM »
Maybe both . The garage with the bed is strange

I agree.. Was the laundry man's son ever questioned?
I do remember a statement saying the person went out to pick up his step son.. not sure if this was the same one..

Not sure about thread about cars .the mccamns or cars in general that was around

No.. that was about the cars in general.. all cars people saw in PDL .. out of all statements and all newspapers..
It was a lovely thread.. full of information..

Redblossom

« Reply #1876 on: February 05, 2014, 11:31:41 PM »
I agree.. Was the laundry man's son ever questioned?
I do remember a statement saying the person went out to pick up his step son.. not sure if this was the same one..

It could have been HIM!!

WS stick laundryman on the suspect list

« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 09:39:23 AM by John »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #1877 on: February 06, 2014, 12:27:29 AM »
It could have been HIM!!

WS stick laundryman on the suspect list

The laundry man said in his statement that he went to pick up his step son at 9.30 but we don't know if this is the same laundry man from the Carpenters statement and the same son who lives at the garage..
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 09:39:39 AM by John »

Cariad

« Reply #1878 on: February 06, 2014, 07:15:11 AM »
Wonder if Steven Carpenter is Tannerman?

Carrying his child around 9.30?

His children were 3 1/2 years and 5 months. Apparently Innocentman's daughter was 2 years.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1879 on: February 06, 2014, 09:07:42 AM »

6th February 2014

Daily Mirror

Madeleine McCann: Cops probing claims a kidnapper tried to snatch another British tot from holiday flat in Portugal

A mum has told Scotland Yard how she chased an intruder away from her Algarve apartment after she found him heading towards her child’s cot

Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are probing claims a kidnapper tried to snatch another British tot from a holiday flat in Portugal.

A mum has told Scotland Yard how she chased an intruder away from her Algarve apartment after she found him heading towards her child’s cot.

The unnamed mum reported it to Portuguese police at the time, but it is claimed they failed to search the area or take fingerprints.

Detectives investigating three-year-old Maddy’s disappearance have now interviewed the mum.

A source said: “British detectives are keen to establish whether Portuguese officers missed a crucial line of inquiry here.

“There is some confusion over why this was not taken more seriously.”

It was reported that the mum said she heard a noise late one night and caught the intruder heading for the cot.

The would-be-kidnapper fled the apartment, thought to be in an apartment in an Algarve resort north of Praia da Luz, where Maddy was taken.

The alleged incident happened in 2010 - three years after Maddy vanished from her bed while on holiday with her parents Kate and Gerry and twin brother and sister.

Scotland Yard detectives are still waiting for permission to quiz three ex-staff members at the complex where the McCanns of Rothley, Leics, stayed.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-probing-claims-3116263
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline jassi

« Reply #1880 on: February 06, 2014, 09:17:45 AM »
6th February 2014

Daily Mirror

Madeleine McCann: Cops probing claims a kidnapper tried to snatch another British tot from holiday flat in Portugal

A mum has told Scotland Yard how she chased an intruder away from her Algarve apartment after she found him heading towards her child’s cot 

Police investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are probing claims a kidnapper tried to snatch another British tot from a holiday flat in Portugal.

A mum has told Scotland Yard how she chased an intruder away from her Algarve apartment after she found him heading towards her child’s cot.

The unnamed mum reported it to Portuguese police at the time, but it is claimed they failed to search the area or take fingerprints.

Detectives investigating three-year-old Maddy’s disappearance have now interviewed the mum.

A source said: “British detectives are keen to establish whether Portuguese officers missed a crucial line of inquiry here.

It was reported
that the mum said she heard a noise late one night and caught the intruder heading for the cot.

The would-be-kidnapper fled the apartment, thought to be in an apartment in an Algarve resort north of Praia da Luz, where Maddy was taken.

The alleged incident happened in 2010 - three years after Maddy vanished from her bed while on holiday with her parents Kate and Gerry and twin brother and sister.

Scotland Yard detectives are still waiting for permission to quiz three ex-staff members at the complex where the McCanns of Rothley, Leics, stayed.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-probing-claims-3116263

Another fantasy piece ?

I believe the libel trial is due back on, possibly tomorrow, so very timely of the Mirror.

The only bit likely to be true is the last sentence.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 09:28:04 AM by jassi »
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1881 on: February 06, 2014, 09:22:29 AM »
Another fantasy piece ?

I believe the libel trial is due back on, possibly tomorrow, so very timely of the Mirror.

Indeed, total bullcrap.

The other tabloid rags will be running this codswallop next.

Estuarine

« Reply #1882 on: February 06, 2014, 10:07:41 AM »
6th February 2014

Daily Mirror

It was reported that the mum said she heard a noise late one night and caught the intruder heading for the cot.

Give me strength !. Redwood must be p***ing himself with laughter.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1883 on: February 06, 2014, 10:12:51 AM »
Give me strength !. Redwood must be p***ing himself with laughter.

"she chased an intruder away from her Algarve apartment after she found him heading towards her child’s cot"

It really is fairytale abductor cack isn't it.

I wonder if he was creepy looking with a 70's mexican tash & smelled of garlic.

"she chased an intruder away" 

Wife: "Shooo, go on get out of here"

Husband: "Whats the matter dear?"

Wife: "Those bloody child abductors have been in here again"
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 10:17:36 AM by Wonderfulspam »

Estuarine

« Reply #1884 on: February 06, 2014, 10:42:38 AM »
"she chased an intruder away from her Algarve apartment after she found him heading towards her child’s cot"

It really is fairytale abductor cack isn't it.

I wonder if he was creepy looking with a 70's mexican tash & smelled of garlic.

"she chased an intruder away" 

Wife: "Shooo, go on get out of here"

Husband: "Whats the matter dear?"

Wife: "Those bloody child abductors have been in here again"

That's what comes of going to the Algarve and the Costa Verde is full of Spanish Gitanos best give Portugal the elbow next year.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #1885 on: February 06, 2014, 11:45:24 AM »

Daily Record jumps on the bandwagon.

6 Feb 2014 11:16

Daily Record

A MUM has told Scotland Yard how she chased an intruder away from her Algarve apartment after she found him heading towards her child’s cot

POLICE investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are probing claims a kidnapper tried to snatch another British tot from a holiday flat in Portugal.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-probing-claims-3117225
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 11:47:31 AM by Wonderfulspam »

Estuarine

« Reply #1886 on: February 06, 2014, 12:10:06 PM »
Daily Record jumps on the bandwagon.

6 Feb 2014 11:16

Daily Record

A MUM has told Scotland Yard how she chased an intruder away from her Algarve apartment after she found him heading towards her child’s cot

POLICE investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann are probing claims a kidnapper tried to snatch another British tot from a holiday flat in Portugal.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/madeleine-mccann-cops-probing-claims-3117225

Barrels bottoms scraping of? Sheer desperation?

Offline pegasus

« Reply #1887 on: February 06, 2014, 12:35:42 PM »
The Portugal News says
..... contrary to information contained in British tabloids in the past fortnight suggesting police were hot on the trail of a group of burglars, police were actually interested in speaking to three staff members who were at the resort the night Madeleine disappeared.

Sources close to the case told The Portugal News on Thursday that these individuals were of particular interest as they had made “an abnormally high number of mobile phone calls to areas outside the resort the night she went missing”.

The source explained that these calls were domestic, but unlike their colleagues who called each other as the search proceeded, the trio made domestic calls to areas of no geographical interest in the ensuing search.
http://theportugalnews.com/news/new-turn-in-madeleine-case/30497

So three 2007 employees, with no connection to any burglaries, are unfairly placed under suspicion, simply because they used their mobiles to call places outside PDL that night.

« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 12:37:22 PM by pegasus »

Offline jassi

« Reply #1888 on: February 06, 2014, 12:44:13 PM »
I wonder what is considered an 'abnormally high' number of calls ? Some people are welded to their phones, whereas other seldom use them.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline John

« Reply #1889 on: February 06, 2014, 12:50:08 PM »
Considering most of the employees were from somewhere else is it really surprising that they were making calls out with the local area?
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.