Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364789 times)

Redblossom

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2370 on: February 18, 2014, 12:20:45 AM »
So the Portuguese  'bungled'  the original investigation  ?

Then they shelved it

The McCanns employ   various private investigation companies  (  costing millions  ?  )  and they came up with nothing    (  no mention of them having bungled it though  ) 

Scotland Yard have a 'review'  and commence their own investigation, and,   after almost three years and seven million pounds spent,  come  up with nothing   (   again,  no mention of  'bungling'  )

The Portuguese re-open their investigation   ...   and we're straight back to  'bungling'  again

Anyone notice a pattern here  ?
Oh yeah, a desperate one

Lyall

« Reply #2371 on: February 18, 2014, 12:24:42 AM »
The article actually says the Porto PJ is messing up the investigation.
And we know the Porto PJ is pushing up the tractorman lead  @)(++(*

So, I guessed it.. PJ doesn't want it to be OC workers.. they want the Tractorman  @)(++(*

Read the article. Nothing new in it whatsoever.

Not a word 8(0(*

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/365974/Portuguese-police-are-bungling-the-hunt-for-Madeleine-McCann-say-Brit-detectives

Redblossom

« Reply #2372 on: February 18, 2014, 12:25:02 AM »
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/365974/Portuguese-police-are-bungling-the-hunt-for-Madeleine-McCann-say-Brit-detectives

All done and dusted

Jery Lawton putting hs name to cobblers but that's his job description it seems
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 12:39:22 AM by Redblossom »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #2373 on: February 18, 2014, 01:00:31 AM »

All done and dusted

Jery Lawton putting hs name to cobblers but that's his job description it seems

I said this last night, didn't I?

PJ is pushing for a scapegoat Monteiro, it has to be a foreigner, that would be the easiest solution..

The SY theory of burglars which include local OC workers would be image damaging for PT.

Now SY is pushing and pushing with their theory and PT is working on PR, calculating,  and looking at ways around it..

IMO!

Lyall

« Reply #2374 on: February 18, 2014, 01:05:55 AM »
I said this last night, didn't I?

PJ is pushing for a scapegoat Monteiro, it has to be a foreigner, that would be the easiest solution..

The SY theory of burglars which include local OC workers would be image damaging for PT.

Now SY is pushing and pushing with their theory and PT is working on PR, calculating,  and looking at ways around it..

IMO!

Lawton is probably reading your posts, then spending ten minutes on the article. One phone call. Quick quote obtained. Publish. Easy money.

icabodcrane

« Reply #2375 on: February 18, 2014, 01:12:04 AM »
THen they should be on the hunt in India Dubai USA Australia new Zealand morocco Argentina Malta etc

Bit expensive though and a total waste of time!

I have to say,  I am impressed that Scotland Yard have not been  'distracted'  by the relentless conjuring up of  'leads and sightings'  from one end of the globe to the other   (  in the way that the Portuguese police,  unfortunately,  were  )   

They   (  Scotland Yard )  made it clear,  during the Crimewatch appeal,  that they have their sights set on one man  ...  the man the Smith family saw just after 10pm  on the night Madeleine McCann was reported missing by her parents

Redblossom

« Reply #2376 on: February 18, 2014, 01:13:32 AM »
Lawton is probably reading your posts, then spending ten minutes on the article. One phone call. Quick quote obtained. Publish. Easy money.

Jesus this case is better than willie Shakespeare could do with comedy of errors....insert other Shakespeare titles in too for interest!
« Last Edit: February 18, 2014, 01:15:30 AM by Redblossom »

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #2377 on: February 18, 2014, 01:13:42 AM »

He's got is quoted from a SY source, not this forum..

No one in this world would believe Madeleine was abducted by a black guy.. he is so easy to notice in PDL and plus Smithsman was white..

I wonder how this is going to finish!

icabodcrane

« Reply #2378 on: February 18, 2014, 01:17:46 AM »

No one in this world would believe Madeleine was abducted by a black guy.. he is so easy to notice in PDL and plus Smithsman was white..

Well,  it  might  finish   when it comes full circle

All  possible leads of  'abduction'  investigated and exhausted  ...  even the most remote and obscure

What will that leave  ?   

Redblossom

« Reply #2379 on: February 18, 2014, 01:18:55 AM »

there is no real or relevant quoting in these articles vixte, they are less believable than watch with mother, jackanory or for later generations "bananas in pyjamas"

!

Redblossom

« Reply #2380 on: February 18, 2014, 01:21:09 AM »
I have to say,  I am impressed that Scotland Yard have not been  'distracted'  by the relentless conjuring up of  'leads and sightings'  from one end of the globe to the other   (  in the way that the Portuguese police,  unfortunately,  were  )   

They   (  Scotland Yard )  made it clear,  during the Crimewatch appeal,  that they have their sights set on one man  ...  the man the Smith family saw just after 10pm  on the night Madeleine McCann was reported missing by her parents
Yes, made no reference to them whatsoever!

And I'm not surprised!

Lyall

« Reply #2381 on: February 18, 2014, 01:22:55 AM »

SY source? >@@(*&) Yep, that's likely.

Was there any indication at all in the Mirror article yesterday that the Portuguese are still interested in the guy? All the article says is they spoke to his wife, and even that was informally.

The article only exists because the man's wife spoke. It was not based on anything the Portuguese police have done or said lately. They spoke to the man's wife, a while ago. That's it as far as we know.

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #2382 on: February 18, 2014, 01:45:00 AM »

Perhaps you can clarify, Icabod.

On the one hand you note that all non-Scotland Yard agencies so far involved in the case end up being portrayed as having 'bungled'. (The implication being that the McCanns are spinning this view, if I understand you correctly).

On the other hand, SY as you say are pursuing Smithman (that is the official line, at least) as their main lead - a lead  the McCanns are understood to have quashed via suppression of the efits  for several years.

Are the McCanns therefore in cahoots and agreement with SY , or not?

icabodcrane

« Reply #2383 on: February 18, 2014, 01:50:42 AM »
Perhaps you can clarify, Icabod.

On the one hand you note that all non-Scotland Yard agencies so far involved in the case end up being portrayed as having 'bungled'. (The implication being that the McCanns are spinning this view, if I understand you correctly).

On the other hand, SY as you say are pursuing Smithman (that is the official line, at least) as their main lead - a lead  the McCanns are understood to have quashed via suppression of the efits  for several years.

Are the McCanns therefore in cahoots and agreement with SY , or not?

I am simply saying that I am encouraged that it appears  Scotland Yard have not been distracted by the nonsense relentessly generated in the press 

Who  is generating it,  I couldn't possibly say 

Offline Sherlock Holmes

« Reply #2384 on: February 18, 2014, 02:59:11 AM »
I am simply saying that I am encouraged that it appears  Scotland Yard have not been distracted by the nonsense relentessly generated in the press 

Who  is generating it,  I couldn't possibly say

Yes, I also appreciate the fact that SY appear to be quite focused.

Even though the press and others appear frustrated at the lack of 'running commentary', that policy surely is the best for the investigation.