Author Topic: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann  (Read 1364819 times)

stephen25000

Re: Latest news on the search for Madeleine McCann
« Reply #2865 on: April 23, 2014, 11:05:47 PM »
Floundering?

How about breaking and entering and sexual assault for starters?

Can you prove this hasca direct connection to the mccann case  ?

Because if you can't, you're floundering.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #2866 on: April 23, 2014, 11:17:40 PM »

Can you prove this hasca direct connection to the mccann case  ?

Because if you can't, you're floundering.

You need to re-read my last few posts.  I have not said there is PROOF that these cases are linked to the Madeleine McCann case.  However, it is clear that SY have uncovered something serious which needs investigating further and this discovery has come about  as a result of their investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  Of course, some people may choose not to see any link whatsoever between these break-ins and sexual assaults on young girls in PdL and the case of missing Madeleine McCann but it's obvious that SY at least are taking them seriously, and quite right too in my opinion.  I'm also interested to know, as I first asked earlier this evening, if anyone here is still labouring under the illusion that SY still view the McCanns as suspects and are putting together a case against them - and if so, what gives them that impression?

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #2867 on: April 24, 2014, 12:25:08 AM »
Not sure if it has been mentioned but it looks like the bundleman is THE SUSPECT again..
I wonder why is that?

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #2868 on: April 24, 2014, 12:30:22 AM »
http://portugalresident.com/british-media-slammed-for-%E2%80%9Crehashing%E2%80%9D-madeleine-stories

Edit: WS beat me.

So what? And why Madeleine should not be mentioned? So what if there are old articles? Isn't it better if Madeleine has been spoken and written about?

For some obviously not and these 'some' are the property owners who wish the whole story to be brushed under a carpet and forgotten.

Offline sadie

« Reply #2869 on: April 24, 2014, 01:07:30 AM »
So what? And why Madeleine should not be mentioned? So what if there are old articles? Isn't it better if Madeleine has been spoken and written about?

For some obviously not and these 'some' are the property owners who wish the whole story to be brushed under a carpet and forgotten.
Well let's hope that is the reason.   A few posters I wonder about tbh

Offline VIXTE

« Reply #2870 on: April 24, 2014, 01:29:13 AM »
Looking at that map of the attacks at the Bbc
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-27122951

It seems that most of the attacks happened in Albufeira
And also Albufeira seems to be mentioned awful lot in this case.. when you just google Madeleine and Albufeira all sorts of stories come up..

But the map is interesting.. I am sure if published in Portugal it would ring a bell to someone..

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2871 on: April 24, 2014, 07:58:28 AM »
You need to re-read my last few posts.  I have not said there is PROOF that these cases are linked to the Madeleine McCann case.  However, it is clear that SY have uncovered something serious which needs investigating further and this discovery has come about  as a result of their investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.  Of course, some people may choose not to see any link whatsoever between these break-ins and sexual assaults on young girls in PdL and the case of missing Madeleine McCann but it's obvious that SY at least are taking them seriously, and quite right too in my opinion.  I'm also interested to know, as I first asked earlier this evening, if anyone here is still labouring under the illusion that SY still view the McCanns as suspects and are putting together a case against them - and if so, what gives them that impression?

some people may choose not to see any link whatsoever between these break-ins and sexual assaults on young girls in PdL and the case of missing Madeleine McCann

Yep, there aint any.

I'm also interested to know, as I first asked earlier this evening, if anyone here is still labouring under the illusion that SY still view the McCanns as suspects and are putting together a case against them - and if so, what gives them that impression

I believe SY already know who killed Maddie & that they are whitewashing accordingly.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

stephen25000

« Reply #2872 on: April 24, 2014, 08:00:37 AM »
some people may choose not to see any link whatsoever between these break-ins and sexual assaults on young girls in PdL and the case of missing Madeleine McCann

Yep, there aint any.

I'm also interested to know, as I first asked earlier this evening, if anyone here is still labouring under the illusion that SY still view the McCanns as suspects and are putting together a case against them - and if so, what gives them that impression

I believe SY already know who killed Maddie & that they are whitewashing accordingly.

Are the Portuguese actually treating the case as a murder inquiry I wonder ?

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2873 on: April 24, 2014, 08:12:04 AM »

Last month, investigators focused their intentions on a known paedophile who was said to be spotted carrying a girl of Maddie's description along a beach near her resort.

He was said to be responsible for a number of attacks on young girls in the tourist area of Praia Da Luz.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/375727/Maddie-suspect-linked-to-five-more-sexual-assaults-on-young-girls-in-Portuguese-resort

Anyone seen this reported anywhere else?
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Cariad

« Reply #2874 on: April 24, 2014, 08:53:10 AM »

So what?

The Mirror article didn't highlight the plight of a missing child, it was just a cynical ploy to sell more copy! I'm sure you'd be crying foul if it was a rehash of the cadaver dogs or DNA evidence.

And why Madeleine should not be mentioned?

That was a request to a local paper from local people who are also victims of the tragedy. It's not like you or I calling the Guardian and requesting that they don't write anything.

So what if there are old articles? Isn't it better if Madeleine has been spoken and written about?

Again, would you feel the same way if old news about the parents and the t7 were being used? Madeleine herself was just the buzz word to get the paper sold. The rest was rubbish about apartment owners not wishing to be dragged in to what has become a bit of a farce.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2875 on: April 24, 2014, 09:03:57 AM »
So what?

The Mirror article didn't highlight the plight of a missing child, it was just a cynical ploy to sell more copy! I'm sure you'd be crying foul if it was a rehash of the cadaver dogs or DNA evidence.

That was a request to a local paper from local people who are also victims of the tragedy. It's not like you or I calling the Guardian and requesting that they don't write anything.

So what if there are old articles? Isn't it better if Madeleine has been spoken and written about?

Again, would you feel the same way if old news about the parents and the t7 were being used? Madeleine herself was just the buzz word to get the paper sold. The rest was rubbish about apartment owners not wishing to be dragged in to what has become a bit of a farce.

Wasn't the sunday times article a cynical ploy to sell more copy...almost every article is....you are only upset with this one because once more it shows SY are NOT looking at the MccANNS

Offline sadie

« Reply #2876 on: April 24, 2014, 09:12:21 AM »
Wasn't the sunday times article a cynical ploy to sell more copy...almost every article is....you are only upset with this one because once more it shows SY are NOT looking at the MccANNS

I wonder why it is that some on here get upset when SY investigate THEIR suspects?

Offline Brietta

« Reply #2877 on: April 24, 2014, 09:39:58 AM »
So what?

One has sympathy with local people who may be inconvenienced by association with the ongoing search for a missing child. 
However, until Madeleine McCann is found I think it is something they are going to have to put up with.  Madeleine McCann and her family are the victims with whom I feel empathy.

New information is being investigated. 
Events may have happened between 2004 and 2010 but it is only now coming into the public domain. 

Madeleine's name may sell newspapers, but the newspapers also inform.
This story has been picked up worldwide and from the copy I’ve been reading there is genuine horror about the inactivity of police on the matter at the time when some of these cases were reported.
Portugal is being portrayed in a less than child friendly light and there is comment about the present apparent lack of police co-operation in trying to apprehend this offender.

IMO if Portugal is going to retrieve anything from the International bashing being received to its reputation, they are going to have to be seen to be working assiduously to bring these and Madeleine's case to conclusion.

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #2878 on: April 24, 2014, 09:44:37 AM »
I wonder why it is that some on here get upset when SY investigate THEIR suspects?

THEIR suspects sadie ?

They have no authority to act in Portugal,unless the Portuguese allow them.

Now to the question I asked earlier, I wonder if the Portuguese are treating this case as murder ?

stephen25000

« Reply #2879 on: April 24, 2014, 09:49:24 AM »

Yep, there aint any.

Here is the article you could be referring to Wonderfulspam.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/370427/PRIME-SUSPECT-Maddie-McCann-cops-investigating-paedo-who-targeted-holiday-homes-of-Brits