Author Topic: The Defence Will State Their Case  (Read 597981 times)

Offline justsaying

Re: The Defence Will State Their Case
« Reply #2055 on: October 12, 2018, 04:39:55 PM »
What makes you think I'm referring to Luke Mitchell's case?

Barry George was alleged to have admitted to murdering Jill Dando?

Because the post was directed at me, and the only person I have spoken up about, that you know of, is Luke Mitchell.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2056 on: October 12, 2018, 04:52:14 PM »
Because the post was directed at me, and the only person I have spoken up about, that you know of, is Luke Mitchell.

Simon Hall confessed to murder over 12 years after he'd committed the crime. No doubt you are familiar with the public comments made by those who chose to question the validity of the confession? What makes them different to Nine?

Could Nines doubts of this case intensified following the Hall confession and all that followed?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2057 on: October 12, 2018, 05:05:52 PM »
Simon Hall confessed to murder over 12 years after he'd committed the crime. No doubt you are familiar with the public comments made by those who chose to question the validity of the confession? What makes them different to Nine?

Could Nines doubts of this case intensified following the Hall confession and all that followed?

I think only Nine can answer that question. There is DNA evidence in this case linking Tabak to the body of Joanna Yeates, as well as other confessions of dumping evidence in bins and internet searches. It is up to Nine if she wants to support a murdering paedophile. She should not be pointing the finger at innocent people whilst doing so.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2058 on: October 12, 2018, 05:07:10 PM »

What about those who campaign for Jeremy Bamber for example?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2059 on: October 12, 2018, 05:07:32 PM »
What about those who campaign for Jeremy Bamber for example?

What about them?

The post was directed at me Stephanie, not people who campaign for Jeremy Bamber or Barry George!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2060 on: October 12, 2018, 05:09:38 PM »

Let us not forget either, yes it took Simon 12 years to admit his guilt. Tabak admitted it whilst in prison prior to the trial... It is not like he himself is screaming innocence now is it?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2061 on: October 12, 2018, 05:10:38 PM »
I think only Nine can answer that question.

I've asked Nine numerous questions including where their interest in this case originally stemmed from but my questions have gone unanswered?

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2062 on: October 12, 2018, 05:12:10 PM »
I've asked Nine numerous questions including where their interest in this case originally stemmed from but my questions have gone unanswered?

Well I am sorry but I cannot answer for her.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2063 on: October 12, 2018, 05:13:14 PM »
Let us not forget either, yes it took Simon 12 years to admit his guilt. Tabak admitted it whilst in prison prior to the trial... It is not like he himself is screaming innocence now is it?

We do not have evidence to prove he hadn't admitted his guilt to someone prior to his arrest but he could well have done?.

The campaign of innocence could have started from an ill conceived idea of keeping up appearances?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 05:16:12 PM by Stephanie »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2064 on: October 12, 2018, 05:16:29 PM »
We do not have evidence to prove he hadn't admitted his guilt to someone prior to his arrest but he could well have done.

He could very well have done. It was not public knowledge though was it, what with there being no evidence of it ever happening. My point is that Tabak is not claiming innocence, hence no appeal attempt or his family speaking out.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2065 on: October 12, 2018, 05:25:26 PM »
He could very well have done. It was not public knowledge though was it, what with there being no evidence of it ever happening. My point is that Tabak is not claiming innocence, hence no appeal attempt or his family speaking out.

I think it would be helpful if we could attempt to find out from Nine where the lines appear to have become blurred with regards her belief of this case being a miscarriage of justice?

Where did it all begin?

And how did it grow to what she says is her belief now? What factors were at play?
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 05:28:01 PM by Stephanie »

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2066 on: October 12, 2018, 05:29:53 PM »
I think it would be helpful if we could attempt to find out from Nine where the lines appear to have become blurred with regards her belief of this case being a miscarriage of justice?

Where did it all begin?

Stephanie have you read this entire thread? If not I would suggest you do. It has been claimed that Tabak and Joanna were secret agents. The police and jury were actors. A body double was used for Tabak's confession. He was drugged. He is not a real person. I could go on... How can anyone take any of this seriously?

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #2067 on: October 12, 2018, 10:33:03 PM »
I have read through today's posts, and I cannot see that anyone is" pointing the finger "at CJ. to be honest. However, posts regarding media interviews should be in the appropriate part of the thread : we have one dealing with media matters.

Please could we keep the discussion civil, and refrain from rudeness/verbal abuse/personal remarks about other posters, etc etc. otherwise I will be deleting the offending posts.  Thanks!

Offline justsaying

« Reply #2068 on: October 13, 2018, 09:23:59 AM »
I have read through today's posts, and I cannot see that anyone is" pointing the finger "at CJ. to be honest. However, posts regarding media interviews should be in the appropriate part of the thread : we have one dealing with media matters.

Please could we keep the discussion civil, and refrain from rudeness/verbal abuse/personal remarks about other posters, etc etc. otherwise I will be deleting the offending posts.  Thanks!

You cannot see CJ being discredited but you see "rudeness, verbal abuse" etc etc? What has CJ got to do with Tabak anyway, hasn't he been eliminated from police enquiries? You may have missed Nine's point, but I certainly did not.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #2069 on: October 13, 2018, 10:14:28 AM »
After Dr Vincent Tabak was arrested, there were many questions people had be speculating about hoping for the answers to come out at trial... I being one of them..

One of the major issues I had with the trial and what also started me to really question Dr Vincent Tabak guilt was the distain the defence Counsel had for their own client.. It concerned me greatly..

How can they influence a jury as to the guilt of their own client rather than show mitigating circumstances as to why it was a Manslaughter plea Or Object at the many discrepencies that the prosecutions case posed.

There are many examples of the lack of Defending the Defence council did (IMO) below are some of the comments...

1:  his conduct after Yeates died when he hid the body was “frankly disgusting” and had caused untold anguish and agony to her family.

2:  “I’m not going to ask you to like Vincent Tabak. There’s probably nothing to like.”

3:   And Miss Morson seems to agree, having failed to make a single  appearance at court.

4:  He had told “lie after lie to the police.

5: “did everything he could to cover his tracks”.

6: He added that he would not try to justify Tabak’s actions after her death, saying his client was “living a lie” by attending dinner parties and attempting to carry on his life as normal.

7:  “I’m not going to ask you to have any sympathy for him. He deserves none.

8: “I’m not going to ask you to excuse his conduct. There can be no excuse.

9: “If I was to set out to win a popularity contest I would lose.

10: He told the court: “Of course, afterwards his behaviour is utterly disgraceful. It’s not going to be justified by me

With comments like these who needs enemies???? (IMO)

How would you defend someone who had admitted to murder?