Author Topic: A proven miscarriage of justice in Portugal  (Read 18815 times)

Online Eleanor

Re: A proven miscarriage of justice in Portugal
« Reply #90 on: February 10, 2019, 11:53:17 AM »
What is?  Can you please tell me what convinces you that the Ciprianos are guilty?

There isn't anything. 

Joao wasn't a very nice person so he was going to blame anyone else he could, especially if he himself was threatened by The PJ.

None of it makes sense.  Joana goes to the shop five minutes away, so he and his sister jump into bed?  This was rejected by The Court, by the way.

So what other reason can there have been for those two to beat Joana to death?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #91 on: February 10, 2019, 11:55:13 AM »
I don't have any opinion on them, other than it has nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance.
They are of no interest to me.
How are you so completely certain Joana’s disappearance has nothing to do with Madeleine’s? 
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #92 on: February 10, 2019, 11:56:48 AM »
I don't have any opinion on them, other than it has nothing to do with Madeleine's disappearance.
They are of no interest to me.

It could have everything to do with Madeleine's disappearance.

Offline jassi

« Reply #93 on: February 10, 2019, 12:05:44 PM »
It could have everything to do with Madeleine's disappearance.

And equally it could have absolutely nothing to do with Madeleine
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline jassi

« Reply #94 on: February 10, 2019, 12:13:52 PM »
How are you so completely certain Joana’s disappearance has nothing to do with Madeleine’s?

Because it is a case dug out, and promoted solely to discredit the Portuguese judiciary system and a  certain pesky detective in particular by known McCann supporters. IMO
For that reason I discard it
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline barrier

« Reply #95 on: February 10, 2019, 12:15:09 PM »
Because it is a case dug out, and promoted solely to discredit the Portuguese judiciary system and a  certain pesky detective in particular by known McCann supporters. IMO

You must admit its got legs though.
Won't be long before the next round of funding nonsense starts.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 12:17:30 PM by barrier »
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2019, 12:17:10 PM »
And equally it could have absolutely nothing to do with Madeleine

So you think that because it might not then the idea should be discarded?  You won't solve many crimes with that attitude.

Offline jassi

« Reply #97 on: February 10, 2019, 12:19:28 PM »
So you think that because it might not then the idea should be discarded?  You won't solve many crimes with that attitude.

I hadn't realised that super sleuths like yourself had solved any.
Og, who are real detectives have made no mention of the case, as far as I'm aware.

Or maybe not -

Online Eleanor

« Reply #98 on: February 10, 2019, 12:20:11 PM »

You must admit its got legs though.
Won't be long before the next round of funding nonsense starts.

There is nothing to do with Nonsense regarding The Funding.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #99 on: February 10, 2019, 12:21:46 PM »
I hadn't realised that super sleuths like yourself had solved any.
Og, who are real detectives have made no mention of the case, as far as I'm aware.

Why should OG say anything.  You don't seriously believe that they haven't thought of it, do you?

Offline jassi

« Reply #100 on: February 10, 2019, 12:23:08 PM »
Why should OG say anything.  You don't seriously believe that they haven't thought of it, do you?

They seem quite happy to talk about burglars and such like. Why should they be coy over this subject

Or maybe not -

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #101 on: February 10, 2019, 12:26:22 PM »
That's a pretty poor reason IMO.  Try and look at it a bit more objectively.  Joana goes missing September 2004, she is a young girl, her body is never found.  Two and a half years later, 15 km down the road another little girl goes missing, her body is never found.  This is in a non-urban, not very densely populated part of the world, two extremely rare cases of female children disappearing into thin air.  And you think there is no way these cases could be linked because of the spiteful attitude of McCann supporters?  Does that really make any sense?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Online Eleanor

« Reply #102 on: February 10, 2019, 12:26:35 PM »
They seem quite happy to talk about burglars and such like. Why should they be coy over this subject

Because they already have someone in mind.  In My Opinion.

Offline barrier

« Reply #103 on: February 10, 2019, 01:07:41 PM »
There is nothing to do with Nonsense regarding The Funding.

yeah right.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Online Eleanor

« Reply #104 on: February 10, 2019, 01:18:41 PM »
yeah right.

Tis too.  Glad you agree.