Author Topic: Joint Enterprise Law  (Read 35719 times)

who is kevin cragie

Re: Joint Enterprise Law
« Reply #45 on: June 15, 2012, 07:47:42 PM »
It often happens that guilty people are afraid to discuss their case on an open forum.  Could former rentboy Kevin be one of these?

What makes you think he was a rentboy Dave?  Is there any proof of this?  We know they were loitering around a gay bar and that Fuller picked Rothwell up for sex (according to Craigie's own testimony) but we don't know if Craigie was up for it as well.

there is reference to kevin being a rentboy in his police interview.

Tom

« Reply #46 on: June 15, 2012, 07:48:26 PM »
I might just leave the circus too and delete myself. so there you go.

who is kevin cragie

« Reply #47 on: June 15, 2012, 07:49:15 PM »
It often happens that guilty people are afraid to discuss their case on an open forum.  Could former rentboy Kevin be one of these?

What makes you think he was a rentboy Dave?  Is there any proof of this?  We know they were loitering around a gay bar and that Fuller picked Rothwell up for sex (according to Craigie's own testimony) but we don't know if Craigie was up for it as well.

kevin also uses the name nathaniel http://atomicboards.com/board.pl?user=gayeurope&board=6305&sid&mode=profile&action=view&who=39091&last=profile&lasta=viewall&fb_source=message

Offline Joanne

« Reply #48 on: June 15, 2012, 07:49:45 PM »
Can I ask a question? This particular board, why is it when a few people post, the guest profile count goes through the roof? It doesn't happen on any other board (well, I don't think it has)? Its making me uneasy.

& Jerry

« Reply #49 on: June 15, 2012, 07:51:33 PM »
I might just leave the circus too and delete myself. so there you go.

INFORMATION:

Username: nathaniel
Birthday: may
Interests:

School or company:
Last logged-in: April 3, 2006 at 21:08:07
Last post/PM:

http://atomicboards.com/board.pl?user=gayeurope&board=6305&sid&mode=profile&action=view&who=39091&last=profile&lasta=viewall&fb_source=message

realtruth

« Reply #50 on: June 15, 2012, 07:52:49 PM »
Kevin Craigie

Crown Mews

Stockbrook Park

Derby

Derbyshire

DE22 3PY

nathanielcraigie@hotmail.co.uk

Tom

« Reply #51 on: June 15, 2012, 07:52:52 PM »
cause ppl dont want to identify themselves or get involved. If I was innocent I wouldnt be coming on here thats for sure. i would be wanting support and proper discussion not pppl slagging me off like they do on here. thats why most dont get involved

realtruth

« Reply #52 on: June 15, 2012, 07:55:13 PM »
who was garland gairland.......silly me that too is KC.

Offline Joanne

« Reply #53 on: June 15, 2012, 07:56:42 PM »
cause ppl dont want to identify themselves or get involved. If I was innocent I wouldnt be coming on here thats for sure. i would be wanting support and proper discussion not pppl slagging me off like they do on here. thats why most dont get involved

Then why set a guest account up, you can look round without one.
Kevin isn't in Derby now.

Te cases which are genuine get help, the liars do not, you don't join a MOJ site with a phoney case-surely?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #54 on: June 15, 2012, 08:02:49 PM »

Craigie if Admin can confirm this is you - YOU have just made a public admission of guilt!!!

If I was innocent I wouldn't be coming on here thats for sure

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Jean

« Reply #55 on: June 15, 2012, 08:04:20 PM »
thank God people like you are not on the bench then Joanne. Your very eager to act as Judge Jury and Executioner luv. and we all know the reasons why dont we luv

Offline Joanne

« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2012, 08:06:15 PM »
No we don't, care to elaborate?

realtruth

« Reply #57 on: June 15, 2012, 08:06:42 PM »
Joanne that was a footer he used to use with the Derby address and establishes the link to he being Nathaniel Craigie thereon the link to the gay forum.

AgentA

« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2012, 08:12:25 PM »

Karen Trolley is a respected Human Rights leader is she not ?

well if that's what she calls herself then yes.....otherwise shes a TROLL

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2012, 08:13:40 PM »
thank God people like you are not on the bench then Joanne. Your very eager to act as Judge Jury and Executioner luv. and we all know the reasons why dont we luv

There you go Craigie - the ATTACKS begin!! You can't help yourself can you?!

Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation