Author Topic: Is there more circumstantial evidence against the mccanns than there is CB  (Read 215541 times)

Offline barrier

Re: Is there more circumstantial evidence against the mccanns than there is CB
« Reply #2655 on: November 08, 2020, 10:01:44 AM »
Theories are only Theories.  There is nothing else.  So please yourselves.  Sheesh, what happened to Logic?
Disappears once logged in.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline barrier

« Reply #2656 on: November 08, 2020, 10:03:21 AM »
Not according to Barrier.
A cite where I have said any such thing,you'll not find one so don't bother looking.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #2657 on: November 08, 2020, 10:03:51 AM »
Rob, just in case you didn’t know it - Katie Hopkins is one of the most hateful and hated public figures in Britain.   Her above diatribe (whilst much admired by sceptics) is just one example of her hatefulness.  I brlieve she has been denied most media platforms now so is less able to spread her hate.

Katie Hopkins may not be popular, but she was right in the above cite. Leaving children home alone is not acceptable and people have been prosecuted for less.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2658 on: November 08, 2020, 10:03:59 AM »
An accusation of lying;

"some time after Eddies time on the Madeleine case, this so called enhanced dog went to the States.   There he was trained on human carcases.   But it is my belief that it was after 'The Madeleine case', not before."
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=11731.msg625589#msg625589

Grime quite clearly said he had been to America BEFORE he was called to PdL.

But I don't think he took Eddie with him.  Surely The South Yorkshire Police wouldn't have allowed this.  And Eddie did belong to them after all.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2659 on: November 08, 2020, 10:06:38 AM »
An accusation of lying;

"some time after Eddies time on the Madeleine case, this so called enhanced dog went to the States.   There he was trained on human carcases.   But it is my belief that it was after 'The Madeleine case', not before."

He had been to america...but one what basis. An informal discussion is not advising the FBI.

We dont need Ady to analyse Grimes statements...i'm quite capable of doing it myself.

It says in the court report that both grime and stockham opined that the dog alert was ..to a reasonable degree of scientific certainty

that is an untrue stateemnt

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2660 on: November 08, 2020, 10:14:42 AM »
An accusation of lying;

And yet the forum is littered with similar accusations about the Tapas Group not being straight about the times they did their checks and you don’t seem to have a problem with that!
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2661 on: November 08, 2020, 10:15:59 AM »
Katie Hopkins may not be popular, but she was right in the above cite. Leaving children home alone is not acceptable and people have been prosecuted for less.
Gosh, you don’t say?!  Well thanks to you and Katie Hopkins for pointing out the bleeding obvious for the eight millionth time in 13 years.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #2662 on: November 08, 2020, 10:21:06 AM »

cite for...prosecuted for less

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #2663 on: November 08, 2020, 10:28:10 AM »
In other words, it's your fault if a paedophile steals your child while it is left unattended as you encouraged the paedophile to do this.
I suppose that could be the case if everyone gets to know that you are leaving your kids alone.
It's the difference between it being kept a secret and broadcasting it. 

Kate became aware there was a note on the appointment book that was found in the file given to her.  So she must have thought it secret, but it was potentially broadcast, unbeknown to her at the time.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Lace

« Reply #2664 on: November 08, 2020, 10:28:48 AM »
You seem to be accusing Martin Grime of telling lies. Isn't that what Brietta refers to as 'implied libel'? There's absolutely no reason to suppose Grime lied about his experience and knowledge. It would have been very foolish to risk destroying his own credibility at a time when he was retiring from the police and setting up his own business.

Pig is used as it has been proven in training and operationally over the last 20 years to be a reliable analogue for human remains detecting training for dogs...

In my role as advisor to the U.S. Justice Department I have facilitated assessment of numerous cadaver search dog teams in the United States.These dogs are exclusively trained using human cadaver sources. When I introduced decomposing pig cadavers into training assessments 100 % of the animals alerted to the medium. (The products were obtained from whole piglet cadaver not processed food for human consumption). The result from scientific experiments and research to date is suggestive that the scent of human and pig decomposing material is so similar that we are unable to 'train' the dog to distinguish between the two.
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

I read that at a certain state of decomposition there is a gas that the pig emits that smells the same as a human but it certainly isn't in the  'fresh stage'  of decomposition.   It is only in the second stage that the body emits gases.  Grime wouldn't have had fresh decomposing piglets to train his dog on.   They wouldn't be experimenting to see when a cadaver dog would be able to smell the scent of death in America,  all they would want is for a cadaver dog to alert to a dead body.   If the pig is so similar why are they still using human remains to train cadaver dogs and why are trainers bemoaning the fact that they can't train their dogs on cadavers in Britain?

Offline Lace

« Reply #2665 on: November 08, 2020, 10:32:01 AM »

I think that the fact they were checking on them regularly was a factor in this case.   Social Services visited the McCann's and they were happy that they were responsible parents,  so are you saying our Social Services should be questioned?

Offline Eleanor

« Reply #2666 on: November 08, 2020, 10:32:46 AM »
I read that at a certain state of decomposition there is a gas that the pig emits that smells the same as a human but it certainly isn't in the  'fresh stage'  of decomposition.   It is only in the second stage that the body emits gases.  Grime wouldn't have had fresh decomposing piglets to train his dog on.   They wouldn't be experimenting to see when a cadaver dog would be able to smell the scent of death in America,  all they would want is for a cadaver dog to alert to a dead body.   If the pig is so similar why are they still using human remains to train cadaver dogs and why are trainers bemoaning the fact that they can't train their dogs on cadavers in Britain?

No were to put a Body Farm, perhaps.  And who in Britain would stand for that anyway?

The Bodies have to be Donated in the first instance.  Anybody up for that?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #2667 on: November 08, 2020, 10:42:48 AM »
I wonder how many times Eddie was trained on detecting a cadaver thst had been dead for less than 90 minutes and in situ months previously.  Zero I would imagine. 

Offline Myster

« Reply #2668 on: November 08, 2020, 10:52:35 AM »
No were to put a Body Farm, perhaps.  And who in Britain would stand for that anyway?

The Bodies have to be Donated in the first instance.  Anybody up for that?
There's always a first time... https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-019-01436-8
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #2669 on: November 08, 2020, 11:02:52 AM »
In other words, it's your fault if a paedophile steals your child while it is left unattended as you encouraged the paedophile to do this.

I agree.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.