Author Topic: Inspector Clouseau takes on the Bamber case.  (Read 57663 times)

Offline APRIL

Re: Inspector Clouseau takes on the Bamber case.
« Reply #720 on: July 25, 2020, 11:58:03 AM »
I'm trying to remember what gems were in the last three posts.

One was a conversation with my brother in law, about the recoil and the likelihood of a gun firing accidentally if dropped.

One was about the police calling for assistance once two bodies found on entering the farmhouse.

I tried to link a saved photo but it says it can't handle it.

Post doesn't show in thread. But from the response facility it's saying that type of file can't be uploaded. The only allowed extensions being doc, gif, jpg, mpg, pdf, png, txt, and zip.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #721 on: July 25, 2020, 07:01:09 PM »
Post doesn't show in thread. But from the response facility it's saying that type of file can't be uploaded. The only allowed extensions being doc, gif, jpg, mpg, pdf, png, txt, and zip.
Finally I am able to see your post.   It was a ".png" type of file that I tried to upload but it didn't work and gave me an error message.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #722 on: July 26, 2020, 02:03:36 PM »
Finally I am able to see your post.   It was a ".png" type of file that I tried to upload but it didn't work and gave me an error message.

It must have been too large.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #723 on: July 26, 2020, 05:58:38 PM »
It must have been too large.
I have had it warn me "the file was too large" at times in the past.  This time there was no clue as to what was going wrong and all the posts on that page become corrupted.
I'm looking into what is involved in using a file sharing site. Have you ever used one of those?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Myster

« Reply #724 on: July 26, 2020, 06:23:15 PM »
I have had it warn me "the file was too large" at times in the past.  This time there was no clue as to what was going wrong and all the posts on that page become corrupted.
I'm looking into what is involved in using a file sharing site. Have you ever used one of those?
Some you have to pay for, others are free, such as... https://solvid.co.uk/best-free-image-hosting/

I've always used Imgur,  the 3rd one on the list, but all need familiarisation initially after signing up.

https://imgur.com/
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #725 on: July 27, 2020, 03:26:40 AM »
Some you have to pay for, others are free, such as... https://solvid.co.uk/best-free-image-hosting/

I've always used Imgur,  the 3rd one on the list, but all need familiarisation initially after signing up.

https://imgur.com/
I'm now a fellow Imgurian!

Myster do you have Bamber related documents already on Imgur.   I have tried the search facility and nothing has come up. Would you be willing to tell me your username on there, mine is simply robittybob1 as it is here.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 04:04:14 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Myster

« Reply #726 on: July 27, 2020, 03:42:26 PM »
I'm now a fellow Imgurian!

Myster do you have Bamber related documents already on Imgur.   I have tried the search facility and nothing has come up. Would you be willing to tell me your username on there, mine is simply robittybob1 as it is here.
PM delivered.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #727 on: July 30, 2020, 03:17:14 AM »
PM delivered.
Merci beaucoup   
Moderation