Author Topic: Portuguese lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and the Arade dam search.  (Read 57247 times)

Offline mercury

Re: Portuguese lawyer Marcos Aragão Correia and the Arade dam search.
« Reply #195 on: July 27, 2015, 10:40:12 AM »
I'm actually not at all sure why we are discussing either Marcos Aragão Correia or the Arade dam. 

I have become aware there are people who have "issues" with the man himself. 

Particularly Mr Amaral who tried to have him declared insane and to have him committed to an asylum. He failed in that attempt.

Mr Amaral wasn't best pleased with him, possibly because he acted as lawyer for Leonor Cipriano, and sued him for libel.  Mr Amaral was unsuccessful in that endeavour, lost his case and the judge ordered him to pay all the costs.

As far as the reservoirs go ... Mr Correia acted on "information received" ... so where is the problem in a search being organised?

Is there any suggestion that the police were remiss in not sending divers down to search these vast stretches of water on spec without any concrete information to go on?

Correia's "information received" ? From where? The spirit underworld? or was it the "underworld "as in the local Mafia? Do you know?

Offline sadie

« Reply #196 on: July 27, 2015, 04:10:31 PM »

Marcos Aragao Correia, a complete waste of space?

Now remind me, how often did he beat Amaral in Court ?

*&*%£

stephen25000

« Reply #197 on: July 27, 2015, 05:30:01 PM »

*&*%£

You mean with his psychic visions ?    8**8:/:

Where is he now by the way ?

He appears to have disappeared into the ether.

Offline sadie

« Reply #198 on: July 27, 2015, 09:23:08 PM »

*&*%£
and stephens weak answer:

You mean with his psychic visions ?    8**8:/:

Where is he now by the way ?

He appears to have disappeared into the ether.

How about answering the question?

How often did Marcos Carreia beat Amaral in Court?

stephen25000

« Reply #199 on: July 27, 2015, 09:43:04 PM »
and stephens weak answer:

How about answering the question?

How often did Marcos Carreia beat Amaral in Court?

Please remind me.

After all Correia is in the same league as Derek Acorah.

I wonder if Correia also tried to speak to the spirit of Michael Jackson ?

Or is he just BAD ? 8)--))

Offline Alice Purjorick

« Reply #200 on: July 27, 2015, 09:46:08 PM »
Please remind me.

If this thread were combined with Amaral and the Dogs we could abbreviate it to Reservoir Dogs.
"Navigating the difference between weird but normal grief and truly suspicious behaviour is the key for any detective worth his salt.". ….Sarah Bailey

stephen25000

« Reply #201 on: July 27, 2015, 09:49:11 PM »
If this thread were combined with Amaral and the Dogs we could abbreviate it to Reservoir Dogs.

Very cruel. 8@??)(

Offline sadie

« Reply #202 on: July 27, 2015, 11:21:03 PM »
Please remind me.

Ducking and side stepping again.  Answer the question stephen

How many times has Correia beaten Amaral in Court?

To remind you, you called Correia a complete waste of space.

How often did he beat Amaral in Court

stephen25000

« Reply #203 on: July 28, 2015, 08:09:27 AM »
Ducking and side stepping again.  Answer the question stephen

How many times has Correia beaten Amaral in Court?

To remind you, you called Correia a complete waste of space.

How often did he beat Amaral in Court

Do you comprehend the words 'please remind me' ?

Correia IMO remains a waste of space, and in the same frame as Derek Acorah.

and just remember who employed him, metardo3, who were employed by the mccanns.

Enough said.

Offline Brietta

« Reply #204 on: July 28, 2015, 09:42:20 AM »
Do you comprehend the words 'please remind me' ?

Correia IMO remains a waste of space, and in the same frame as Derek Acorah.

and just remember who employed him, metardo3, who were employed by the mccanns.

Enough said.

Is there a cite for "metardo3" or even Método 3 which is not exclusive to sceptic forum gossip or free newspapers chatter employing Marcos Aragão Correia.

If memory serves me well the Drs McCann were not best pleased about the whole episode at the time.

If you need reminding ~ Marcos Aragão Correia was the lawyer who gave Mr Amaral a few drubbings in the Portuguese Courts.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #205 on: July 28, 2015, 09:53:52 AM »
Is there a cite for "metardo3" or even Método 3 which is not exclusive to sceptic forum gossip or free newspapers chatter employing Marcos Aragão Correia.

If memory serves me well the Drs McCann were not best pleased about the whole episode at the time.

If you need reminding ~ Marcos Aragão Correia was the lawyer who gave Mr Amaral a few drubbings in the Portuguese Courts.

Correia is also a member of the Cadburys club and has links to the mccanns and metodo3, who of course have employees with criminal convictions.

As the saying goes, know people by the company they keep.

« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 11:22:03 AM by Eleanor »

Offline Brietta

« Reply #206 on: July 28, 2015, 10:11:52 AM »
Correia is also a member of the Cadburys club and has links to the mccanns and metodo3, who of course have employees with criminal convictions.

As the saying goes, know people by the company they keep.

So ... in other words ... you do not have an independent cite to substantiate the claims you make ... I would actually have been floored in amazement if you had ...
I will just add it to the tally of the number of times you have been asked for a cite and have failed to deliver.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 11:22:36 AM by Eleanor »
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Brietta

« Reply #207 on: July 28, 2015, 11:46:37 AM »
You do like repeating yourself.

As to worthwhile content in posts, when do you intend to start ?

I don't really know a great deal about Marcos Aragão Correia and I certainly haven't gleaned much of relevance from any of your unsubstantiated posts about him.
From what I have read about him it seems he is a man of genuine good intent and appears to have incurred sceptic wrath as a result of being sane enough to evade the asylum to which Mr Amaral wished to consign him as well as being a good enough lawyer to thrash Mr Amaral in court both as a result of the criminal conviction for perjury and in the failed and expensive litigation Mr Amaral pursued against him for libel.

However I have located one quote from a source with which you may be familiar in which Marcos Aragão Correia specifically denies being paid by Metodo 3 to undertake the Arade dam search ... and outlining why their interest in the area.
It rather confirms also that the Drs McCann were not best pleased at diversions of this type as they had a great deal more to do with their ("decreasing") money ... such as concentrating on live sightings of children who might have been Madeleine.

IMO Metodo 3 come out of this episode well ... although they did not 'employ' Marcos Aragão Correia, they ignored NO possibility relating to Madeleine's case, which is what they were paid to do.

**Snip
 ... and as a consequence of that, Método 3 offered full support to my research.
But given the fact that Maddie’s parents preferred to spend the decreasing money from the Madeleine Fund in mainly following leads that placed the hypothesis that their daughter was still alive, they dismissed the possibility of paying professional divers to scrutinize the dam.
Then, I offered myself to pay for the first phase of the searches in the dam, having later received much support (even financial) from mediums and spiritists who believed in and corroborated my theory.
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/12/spanish-detectives-asked-me-to-arrange.html

stephen25000

« Reply #208 on: July 28, 2015, 11:50:31 AM »
I don't really know a great deal about Marcos Aragão Correia and I certainly haven't gleaned much of relevance from any of your unsubstantiated posts about him.
From what I have read about him it seems he is a man of genuine good intent and appears to have incurred sceptic wrath as a result of being sane enough to evade the asylum to which Mr Amaral wished to consign him as well as being a good enough lawyer to thrash Mr Amaral in court both as a result of the criminal conviction for perjury and in the failed and expensive litigation Mr Amaral pursued against him for libel.

However I have located one quote from a source with which you may be familiar in which Marcos Aragão Correia specifically denies being paid by Metodo 3 to undertake the Arade dam search ... and outlining why their interest in the area.
It rather confirms also that the Drs McCann were not best pleased at diversions of this type as they had a great deal more to do with their ("decreasing") money ... such as concentrating on live sightings of children who might have been Madeleine.

IMO Metodo 3 come out of this episode well ... although they did not 'employ' Marcos Aragão Correia, they ignored NO possibility relating to Madeleine's case, which is what they were paid to do.

**Snip
 ... and as a consequence of that, Método 3 offered full support to my research.
But given the fact that Maddie’s parents preferred to spend the decreasing money from the Madeleine Fund in mainly following leads that placed the hypothesis that their daughter was still alive, they dismissed the possibility of paying professional divers to scrutinize the dam.
Then, I offered myself to pay for the first phase of the searches in the dam, having later received much support (even financial) from mediums and spiritists who believed in and corroborated my theory.
http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2008/12/spanish-detectives-asked-me-to-arrange.html

'Then, I offered myself to pay for the first phase of the searches in the dam, having later received much support (even financial) from mediums and spiritists who believed in and corroborated my theory.'

Enough said.

Just another Acorah.

and the wee drs again. @)(++(*

Offline Jean-Pierre

« Reply #209 on: July 28, 2015, 11:55:18 AM »
I agree that Correia seems to be a man of genuine good intent.  Undeniably eccentric, but judging by his results a very good lawyer.