Author Topic: The Perfect Patsy ?  (Read 12620 times)

Offline Venturi Swirl

Re: The Perfect Patsy ?
« Reply #225 on: January 25, 2019, 11:56:53 PM »
As this point was directed to Erngath, I trust you will be gentlemanly enough to step aside and permit her to answer for herself.

Burns night permitting, of course.
I am not standing in anyone’s way of replying for themselves, merely pointing out an obvious truth.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #226 on: January 26, 2019, 12:14:33 AM »
I am not standing in anyone’s way of replying for themselves, merely pointing out an obvious truth.
The beauty of being a member of a discussion forum such as ours is that it gives the opportunity for all members to respond amicably to any post they wish.  No post is exclusive.  All the more reason for members to be constructive in their posts in an effort to make the discussion worthwhile and courteous.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #227 on: January 26, 2019, 11:07:38 AM »
The beauty of being a member of a discussion forum such as ours is that it gives the opportunity for all members to respond amicably to any post they wish.  No post is exclusive.  All the more reason for members to be constructive in their posts in an effort to make the discussion worthwhile and courteous.

calls to mind images of Huriah Heep, I don’t know why.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 11:32:10 AM by Brietta »
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #228 on: January 26, 2019, 11:41:18 AM »
calls to mind images of Huriah Heep, I don’t know why.

It's Uriah Heep

Offline Sunny

« Reply #229 on: January 26, 2019, 02:08:58 PM »
It's Uriah Heep

Weren't they a music group.....only joking.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #230 on: January 26, 2019, 02:36:37 PM »
It's Uriah Heep

It is indeed. Well done Davel.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #231 on: January 26, 2019, 05:49:03 PM »
It's Uriah Heep
Uriah Heep has been mentioned by Faithlilly before on this forum but I don’t think she has really grasped what Uriah Heep’s key characteristics are.  Is it an attempt to look well read?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #232 on: January 26, 2019, 06:18:00 PM »
Uriah Heep has been mentioned by Faithlilly before on this forum but I don’t think she has really grasped what Uriah Heep’s key characteristics are.  Is it an attempt to look well read?

Didn't really work did it... Did she get his name right last time

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #233 on: January 26, 2019, 06:22:31 PM »
I don’t recall. 
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 09:24:25 PM by Angelo222 »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #234 on: January 26, 2019, 06:27:58 PM »

I think there should be a question mark at the end of that sentence Davel.

No problem. Just ask if you need my help again.