Author Topic: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!  (Read 112031 times)

Offline faithlilly

It would seem the OFM and Missing People  have blocked Ben Needham's twitter account. So much for helping the families of other missing children !!
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline carlymichelle

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2015, 12:07:22 AM »
It would seem the OFM and Missing People  have blocked Ben Needham's twitter account. So much for helping the families of other missing children !!
wtf it says because they dotn want to assosiate with  some people who  follow bens twitter wtf  do they think  they are god??

Offline mercury

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2015, 12:19:10 AM »
wtf it says because they dotn want to assosiate with  some people who  follow bens twitter wtf  do they think  they are god??

No just stupid and petty and got all ther priorities wrong, looks like it's going to another own goal, maybe they should sack their webmaster

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2015, 12:20:57 AM »

It's bad enough that the OFM has seen fit to act in this way but for a charity tasked with spreading information about missing people to behave in this way too is truly shocking.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline mercury

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2015, 12:28:25 AM »
It's bad enough that the OFM has seen fit to act in this way but for a charity tasked with spreading information about missing people to behave in this way too is truly shocking.

Kate McCann who is ambassador for Missing People should be looking into the little pathetic  fiasco and sorting it out or make a statement...Kerry will NOT be happy with this latest adolescent behaviour of the FM page s so called anonymous master and some total dumbo at Missing People, someone has to explain ...how sad can anyone get...and if she can't speak for Missing People they certainly have to speak for themselves!!!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 12:31:29 AM by mercury »

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2015, 12:34:55 AM »
Kate McCann who is ambassador for Missing People should be looking into the little pathetic  fiasco and sorting it out or make a statement...Kerry will NOT be happy with this latest adolescent behaviour of the FM page s so called anonymous master..someone has to explain ...how sad can anyone get

I understand several newspapers have been informed, via Twitter, of the actions of not only OFM campaign  but also Missing People so let's hope one of them has the nerve to print the story. Can't see the fact that Missing People is consciously failing to publicise Ben's plight going down well with donators.

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2015, 12:43:37 AM »
I understand several newspapers have been informed, via Twitter, of the actions of not only OFM campaign  but also Missing People so let's hope one of them has the nerve to print the story. Can't see the fact that Missing People is consciously failing to publicise Ben's plight going down well with donators.

https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/help-us-find/ben-needham

Offline mercury

« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2015, 12:47:47 AM »

The sun might print trolls cause this...while not mentioning the ofm campaign and MP are "hindering the search" ....by chldishly blocking whole hashtags and very very chldish it is...and especially extremely unprofessional for MP

« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 12:51:02 AM by mercury »

Offline faithlilly

Offline Brietta

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2015, 01:33:54 AM »
https://www.missingpeople.org.uk/help-us-find/ben-needham

If the twitter button is still active ... as it is on Ben's page on Missing People ... doesn't that mean twitter is not blocked?

"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

stephen25000

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2015, 10:43:08 AM »

Disgusting behaviour, but hardly surprising.

Offline jassi

« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2015, 11:25:29 AM »
No doubt their slick PR machine will swing into action to refute this foul allegation. 
If it doesn't, then we can draw our own conclusions.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2015, 11:38:22 AM »
No doubt their slick PR machine will swing into action to refute this foul allegation. 
If it doesn't, then we can draw our own conclusions.

Bless them, the supporters over on Twitter are doing their best, mainly by attacking Kerry personally it would seem.

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2015, 11:40:26 AM »
Bless them, the supporters over on Twitter are doing their best, mainly by attacking Kerry personally it would seem.

always have to have a scapegoat dont they

Offline jassi

« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2015, 11:40:59 AM »

I think we need a little something more than that. A press release from the top of some handy steps, perhaps.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future