Author Topic: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!  (Read 112034 times)

Offline jassi

Re: Official Find Madeleine Campaign site on Facebook block non supporters!
« Reply #720 on: October 07, 2015, 03:52:41 PM »
Yet.

My statement stands. The 'yet' is unnecessary
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #721 on: October 07, 2015, 04:02:23 PM »
My statement stands. The 'yet' is unnecessary
You're assuming that nothing was achieved by the Crimewatch appeal.  You imagine that members of Op Grange are sitting around scratching their heads and playing wastepaper bin basketball all day long.  The reality is you simply don't know what leads were uncovered, nor what progress has been made.  Of course, no arrests or charges - yet - but they may be three-quarters, on nine-tenths of the way there.  Or they may not.  We just don't know.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #722 on: October 07, 2015, 04:26:12 PM »
You're assuming that nothing was achieved by the Crimewatch appeal.  You imagine that members of Op Grange are sitting around scratching their heads and playing wastepaper bin basketball all day long.  The reality is you simply don't know what leads were uncovered, nor what progress has been made.  Of course, no arrests or charges - yet - but they may be three-quarters, on nine-tenths of the way there.  Or they may not.  We just don't know.

Op Grange has been an unmitigated failure Alfie, all the Met has managed to do is to antagonise the Portuguese locals and business owners never mind cause acute embarrassment to several individuals who were unfortunate enough to have used their mobile phones the night Maddie disappeared.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #723 on: October 07, 2015, 04:31:02 PM »
Op Grange has been an unmitigated failure Alfie, all the Met has managed to do is to antagonise the Portuguese locals and business owners never mind cause acute embarrassment to several individuals who were unfortunate enough to have used their mobile phones the night Maddie disappeared.
Angelo, what insider knowledge are you (repeatedly) drawing on to make these statements?  Do you have relatives in the investigation, or are you actually a member or the team?  If not, how can you possibly know for a fact that what you have just written is true?  Dos Op Grange update you personally on a regular basis?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #724 on: October 07, 2015, 04:33:58 PM »
Angelo, what insider knowledge are you (repeatedly) drawing on to make these statements?  Do you have relatives in the investigation, or are you actually a member or the team?  If not, how can you possibly know for a fact that what you have just written is true?  Dos Op Grange update you personally on a regular basis?

My contacts never let me down Alfie.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

ferryman

« Reply #725 on: October 07, 2015, 04:48:10 PM »

Natasha Donn, probably .....

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #726 on: October 07, 2015, 04:51:23 PM »
So let me get this straight: you are leaking information about what is going regarding Operation Grange to this forum, correct?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #727 on: October 07, 2015, 05:01:28 PM »
So let me get this straight: you are leaking information about what is going regarding Operation Grange to this forum, correct?

I've told you what's not happening.  The Portuguese police won't allow any more people to be made scape goats until some real hard evidence of criminal conduct has been found.  Wouldn't hold my breath though.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 05:03:44 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #728 on: October 07, 2015, 05:07:35 PM »

From the little we do know, Angelo, there appears to have been a rapprochement between the Portuguese and British cops, which can only bode well for any future investigations that may become necessary either here or in Portugal.

If people feel embarrassment because they have inadvertently become part of an ongoing police investigation ... how do you suggest it can be avoided ... short of ignoring evidence which may lead to solving the case?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Alfred R Jones

« Reply #729 on: October 07, 2015, 05:17:10 PM »
I've told you what's not happening.  The Portuguese police won't allow any more people to be made scape goats until some real hard evidence of criminal conduct has been found.  Wouldn't hold my breath though.
So are you leaking on behalf of the Portuguese police then?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #730 on: October 07, 2015, 05:20:16 PM »
From the little we do know, Angelo, there appears to have been a rapprochement between the Portuguese and British cops, which can only bode well for any future investigations that may become necessary either here or in Portugal.

If people feel embarrassment because they have inadvertently become part of an ongoing police investigation ... how do you suggest it can be avoided ... short of ignoring evidence which may lead to solving the case?

The 'shake it until something falls out' approach has failed miserably.  If the Met thought someone would crack and confess then they were sorely mistaken.  Its too late now anyway, had the parents cooperated with the police back in 2007 they might just have made some headway.  Kate McCann was warned at the time that her attitude was detrimental to the investigation so it's a bit of a cheek to try and blame anyone else now.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 05:23:32 PM by Angelo222 »

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #731 on: October 07, 2015, 05:35:59 PM »
The 'shake it until something falls out' approach has failed miserably.  If the Met thought someone would crack and confess then they were sorely mistaken.  Its too late now anyway, had the parents cooperated with the police back in 2007 they might just have made some headway.  Kate McCann was warned at the time that her attitude was detrimental to the investigation so it's a bit of a cheek to try and blame anyone else now.

The investigation to which you refer was not concerned with investigating Madeleine McCann's case.

The only investigation going on at that time was to prove her mother's culpability. Why on earth would any sane person co-operate in such an aberration?
Wham Bam! and another case is successfully off the books ... and had it been so, we would probably have a few more inexplicable child disappearances in the area and a special wing in prison reserved for their mothers.
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #732 on: October 07, 2015, 05:38:52 PM »
The investigation to which you refer was not concerned with investigating Madeleine McCann's case.

The only investigation going on at that time was to prove her mother's culpability. Why on earth would any sane person co-operate in such an aberration?
Wham Bam! and another case is successfully off the books ... and had it been so, we would probably have a few more inexplicable child disappearances in the area and a special wing in prison reserved for their mothers.

Robert Murat, you would think was the perfect pasty, so why not frame him ?
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #733 on: October 07, 2015, 05:43:36 PM »
How naïve you are Faithlilly!

http://www.buycheapfollowersfast.com/twitter/

Ssshhhh don't tell the webmaster Alfie ( Oops too late. That dummy's already been well and truly thrown out of the pram !! )
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #734 on: October 07, 2015, 05:45:40 PM »
Obviously their budget didn't stretch to twitter then.... @)(++(*

The reason the McCanns exited twitter was because they couldn't control it and make it a site with only supporters posting on it. 

Je ne regrette rien!!