Author Topic: Time line theory -question about origin.  (Read 8155 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Time line theory -question about origin.
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2018, 11:39:19 PM »
snipped
22.50 pm - First call to GNR Lagos precinct (Guarda Nacional Republicana, rural police); The first call to Police Precinct of GNR (Portuguese Rural Police) in Lagos, reporting a missing child and asking for Police help was made at 10.50pm and a patrol was sent, arriving at Ocean Club 12/15 minutes later, according to Lieutenant-Colonel Costa Cabral, Head of Public Relations of GNR.

==================================================

It also casts doubt on the GNR's timeline.

The first call to the GNR at Lagos was logged at 10.41pm and the second at 10.52pm.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2018, 11:44:55 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2018, 11:45:08 PM »
The first call to the GNR at Lagos was logged at 10.41pm.
I have always questioned the subject of the call at 10:41.  We make the assumption it was re the McCann case but if the GNR say it was the later call re the McCann case I think we have to take their word for that. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline misty

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2018, 11:46:27 PM »
The first call to the GNR at Lagos was logged at 10.41pm.

Yes, I know......but that's not what is written in the timeline prepared by Kazlux for the PJ files. Is Kazlux providing false data or are the GNR phone records shown in the files inaccurate?

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2018, 11:57:42 PM »
I have always questioned the subject of the call at 10:41.  We make the assumption it was re the McCann case but if the GNR say it was the later call re the McCann case I think we have to take their word for that.

Two calls were made from the OC switchboard.  An initial alert call followed 11 minutes later by a request to hurry up.  By the time the second call was made the GNR were on their way and arrived 8 minutes later at around 11pm.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2018, 02:13:58 AM »
Two calls were made from the OC switchboard.  An initial alert call followed 11 minutes later by a request to hurry up.  By the time the second call was made the GNR were on their way and arrived 8 minutes later at around 11pm.
I have only seen this description made by the likes of the forum.  The people making or receiving the calls have not described them this way AFAIK.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2018, 02:18:20 AM »
Sadie's questions [Sadie I was trying to keep the other thread just for the references]
"Did Amaral allow this Kazlux insert his one sided report, thorough though it was, into the official files.... or not ? 

Why was that tolerated?   

Do you think that Kazlux has cherry picked a minority of witness statements to make it look as though Madeleine went missing earlier than the majority of witnesses report in their statements?

Did you notice that the most important and pertinent times in the Kazlux report, of when Madeleine actually was noticed missing, are all taken from the fewer people who disagreed with The Mccanns, the Tapas group and a number of other witnesses on the accepted timeline ?

IIRC, Kazlux was a leading opponent of everything to do with the Mccanns on the very aggressive and active 3 A's forum.  Please correct me if I am wrong on that.

Could it have been what Amaral wanted Kazlux's report in the official files to help undermine the witness statements of the Mccanns, the Tapas group and others?   *%6^

Can anyone think of any other reason why he allowed it amongst the official files?

Please note:  There are no opinions in this post.  It is just a series of questions"
Moderation

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2018, 07:20:20 AM »

Yes, I know......but that's not what is written in the timeline prepared by Kazlux for the PJ files. Is Kazlux providing false data or are the GNR phone records shown in the files inaccurate?

In my opinion Kazlux is repeating Helder's statement, not endorsing it.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2018, 08:39:16 AM »
But was it Helder's statement in question?
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2018, 09:10:06 AM »
Sadie's questions [Sadie I was trying to keep the other thread just for the references]
"Did Amaral allow this Kazlux insert his one sided report, thorough though it was, into the official files.... or not ? 

Why was that tolerated?   

Do you think that Kazlux has cherry picked a minority of witness statements to make it look as though Madeleine went missing earlier than the majority of witnesses report in their statements?

Did you notice that the most important and pertinent times in the Kazlux report, of when Madeleine actually was noticed missing, are all taken from the fewer people who disagreed with The Mccanns, the Tapas group and a number of other witnesses on the accepted timeline ?

IIRC, Kazlux was a leading opponent of everything to do with the Mccanns on the very aggressive and active 3 A's forum.  Please correct me if I am wrong on that.

Could it have been what Amaral wanted Kazlux's report in the official files to help undermine the witness statements of the Mccanns, the Tapas group and others?   *%6^

Can anyone think of any other reason why he allowed it amongst the official files?

Please note:  There are no opinions in this post.  It is just a series of questions"

What is the date of this report?    Was Amaral still around at that time ?
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2018, 09:15:12 AM »
What is the date of this report?    Was Amaral still around at that time ?
It doesn't have a file date or file number.   Other than the heading one would wonder if it was part of the official file.
Heading
"OFFICIAL INQUIRY FILES and DOCUMENTS
TIMELINE INFORMATION"  Does that make it Official?
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TIME_LINE_INFORMATION.htm
Moderation

Offline jassi

« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2018, 09:18:25 AM »
As I pointed out yesterday, it contained the information about the phone calls made that night by the McCanns and others. When was that information first made available? as the report has to have been collated after that date.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2018, 09:23:59 AM »
As I pointed out yesterday, it contained the information about the phone calls made that night by the McCanns and others. When was that information first made available? as the report has to have been collated after that date.
I'm not an expert on that question, maybe Misty knows, or can we see the file this is covered in?
Moderation

Offline Carana

« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2018, 02:07:10 PM »
Gosh! what are you suggesting?  8(0(*

Nothing in particular, other than attempting to answer the original question: IIRC, the document wasn't compiled by the PJ, but by one or more volunteers from the 3A crowd once the files had become public.

Offline Miss Taken Identity

« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2018, 02:31:58 PM »
Gosh! what are you suggesting?  8(0(*

Not a conspiracy surely?   ^*&&

Timeline, timeline make it fit may have been order of the day, however As I keep saying-pointing out the obvious. The tapas group were adamant that they 'checked the children every half hour. SO how would a very stoopid person do this ... what did time they leave the apartment add on half hours to that until you get an accurate timeline.

Now we can see that just never happened did it. it was an as and when listening at door system they had. NOT a 'checking' every half hour at all.

So let us look at a real time line they left the apartment at****pm never saw Maddie alive again.? oh that moving door was  just a god send.

As Maddie was never seen since her parents left her: inside covers as it was cold /outside covers it was too hot chose- your favourite version.  Then Maddie could have disappeared from that room from put to bed -found missing. a good couple of hours! and of course we only have DP with his 'can't remember much about why he went to that apartment or what he did but claims he saw  3 well looked after children-little angels.

Time line hahahahaha

'Never underestimate the power of stupid people'... George Carlin

Offline misty

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2018, 02:49:38 PM »

The statement about the GNR being called at 10.50pm is not related to Helder's testimony in the Kazlux analysis.