Author Topic: The other occupants of Apt 5a before and after the McCanns visit.  (Read 79705 times)

Offline pegasus

Re: The other occupants of Apt 5a before and after the McCanns visit.
« Reply #270 on: March 12, 2014, 09:07:34 PM »
The pyjamas use for fibre tests by the Portuguese lab (photos in files) look different compared to the pyjamas shown in Germany, so there are two variations of manufacture IMO.

Offline Anna

« Reply #271 on: March 12, 2014, 09:28:12 PM »
The pyjamas use for fibre tests by the Portuguese lab (photos in files) look different compared to the pyjamas shown in Germany, so there are two variations of manufacture IMO.

I would have thought Kate would have bought them together but they could still be different. I'm surprised she bought two sets the same with the small gap in ages, it must have been confusing at bedtime. I will have a closer look later
“You should not honour men more than truth.”
― Plato

Offline pegasus

« Reply #272 on: March 12, 2014, 09:30:40 PM »
Re the "previous occupant's hospital clothing" conjecture does Eddie's NON-barking in the north bedroom of the apartment prove that room is clean? I guess Eddie-supporters would say "yes", and Eddie-detractors would say "no" ?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 09:35:24 PM by pegasus »

Offline Anna

« Reply #273 on: March 12, 2014, 09:53:56 PM »
Re the "previous occupant's hospital clothing" conjecture does Eddie's NON-barking in the north bedroom of the apartment prove that room is clean? I guess Eddie-supporters would say "yes", and Eddie-detractors would say "no" ?

I think the search dogs are wonderful, but they can't be taken as gospel, when there is no other evidence of a victim. They are meant to find, not give evidence and as we have just discussed there is a fair chance that both he and Keela alerted to blood. I wonder why he died so young.

Sorry I went off topic
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 10:20:12 PM by Anna »
― Plato

Offline pegasus

« Reply #274 on: March 12, 2014, 10:18:20 PM »
Those who consider Eddie a waste of time presumably accuse him not only of false positives but also of false negatives?
Like he might go in a room where someone for example a hypothetical pre-2007 occupant had passed away, and fail to alert?

Offline Benice

« Reply #275 on: March 12, 2014, 11:03:12 PM »
Those who consider Eddie a waste of time presumably accuse him not only of false positives but also of false negatives?
Like he might go in a room where someone for example a hypothetical pre-2007 occupant had passed away, and fail to alert?

Like all working dogs - they 'work' only when instructed to by their handler.  The rest of the time they are just 'ordinary' dogs.

You don't see sheep dogs permanently rounding up sheep 24/7.  They work only when they are told to - and they stop when they are told to as well.

I haven't noticed anyone saying the dogs are a waste of time.  They are brilliant IMO.  But they have not provided any proof  that anyone at all - let alone Madeleine McCann died in apartment 5A - and it is the claim that they have done that which is being disputed imo.    Anyone who thinks they have provided proof is disputing what Martin Grime has told us about his dogs.

The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.
                                               Henrique Monteiro, chief editor, Expresso, Portugal

Offline pegasus

« Reply #276 on: March 13, 2014, 12:40:10 AM »
Like all working dogs - they 'work' only when instructed to by their handler.  The rest of the time they are just 'ordinary' dogs.

You don't see sheep dogs permanently rounding up sheep 24/7.  They work only when they are told to - and they stop when they are told to as well.

I haven't noticed anyone saying the dogs are a waste of time.  They are brilliant IMO.  But they have not provided any proof  that anyone at all - let alone Madeleine McCann died in apartment 5A - and it is the claim that they have done that which is being disputed imo.    Anyone who thinks they have provided proof is disputing what Martin Grime has told us about his dogs.
Impressed by your sensible post.
However am puzzled why not a single "pro" poster has picked up on the easy proof I posted that the cat was not signalled by Eddie.
Much more importantly, the easy disproof of the bizarrely illogical notion that the 2 adult clothing signals incriminate the sometimes wearer of those two items, attracts the interest of exactly zero "pro" posters.

Offline Benice

« Reply #277 on: March 13, 2014, 11:02:20 AM »
However am puzzled why not a single "pro" poster has picked up on the easy proof I posted that the cat was not signalled by Eddie.
Much more importantly, the easy disproof of the bizarrely illogical notion that the 2 adult clothing signals incriminate the sometimes wearer of those two items, attracts the interest of exactly zero "pro" posters.

Sorry Pegasus - I'm not sure what you mean - could you clarify please.
The notion that innocence prevails over guilt – when there is no evidence to the contrary – is what separates civilization from barbarism.    Unfortunately, there are remains of barbarism among us.    Until very recently, it headed the PJ in Portimão. I hope he was the last one.

Offline Carana

« Reply #278 on: March 13, 2014, 11:05:55 AM »

We had a thread on the clothes inspection ...

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #279 on: March 13, 2014, 12:09:46 PM »
We had a thread on the clothes inspection ...

We have several but this is a good starting point.

www.miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=3065.msg33790#msg33790
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Benice

« Reply #280 on: March 13, 2014, 12:27:20 PM »

ferryman

« Reply #281 on: March 13, 2014, 12:37:54 PM »

Grime was in no doubt Eddie signalled the toy.  He instructed it should be forensically examined.  It never was ...

Offline Benice

« Reply #282 on: March 13, 2014, 12:57:02 PM »
Grime was in no doubt Eddie signalled the toy.  He instructed it should be forensically examined.  It never was ...

But it was packed away with the clothing and taken to the Gym - where it was NOT alerted to.

Offline Anna

« Reply #283 on: March 15, 2014, 07:30:23 PM »
Another previous owner who states how dark it was outside of the Apt and the light was not working on the side or by the back door.
This Lady is a surgical assistant?
 There is also another incident of bleeding in a former holidaymaker in 5a where the child required stitches

Cartas Rogatorias Vol V

Pages 40-41

LEICESTERSHIRE POLICE SQUAD

WITNESS TESTIMONY OF JUNE HUGHES

This statement, consisting of three pages, each signed by me, is true to the best of my knowledge and belief and I make it knowing that, if it is tendered in evidence, I shall be liable to prosecution if I have willfully states in it anything I know to be false or do not believe to be true.

Date: 29 April 2008
Signature:

I am the above referenced person and live at the address previously given to this police.

On the 14th of April of 2007 my partner Carlo D'AMROSIO and I were on holiday in Praia da Luz, Portugal. We have booked a reservation with Thomas Cook and were to stay in the Mark Warner Ocean Club resort.

Carlo and I travelled to the Glasgow airport directly to Faro.
When we arrived at the resort, we were given apartment 5A. There were still cleaning personnel in there when we arrived. They allowed us to enter. We checked and realized that we had not been given a key to the apartment and Carlo went to the reception to collect one.

I found the apartment very good. We arrived on Saturday and this night noticed that the blinds on the patio side door which gave way to the pool zone did not close. It appeared that someone had lifted them too much and the mechanism did not dislodge in order to shut them (page1). We reported this abnormality to the reception that same night. We reported this immediately because we found that the apartment could be at risk if it was not possible to close the door blinds. The apartment was also vulnerable for the fact that the entryway light (side of the street) was hanging and did not function. This made the entryway very dark. It was off from the street with a small parking zone between the street and the apartment.

Even though we communicated this issue of the blind, we did not expect them to rapidly address the issue. We were surprised when on Sunday morning a functionary came to fix the blind. The patio door blind was on the outside of the patio door. We used the principal entrance (next to the street) and would lock the patio door from the interior.

During our stay I do not remember having cut or hurt myself. It is possible that Carlo cut himself whilst shaving but I don't remember this.

Nothing was taken from our apartment and I did not notice anything suspect during our stay. I noticed that the gardeners would work on the garden close to the apartment 'pool-side 'three mornings (page 2) during our stay. The cleaning personnel would come very day.

I remember that the key to the apartment was a bit unusual. It was round and with cut segments. We noticed that the cleaning personnel knocked on the door once and would then enter in the apartment. In this sequence, we left the door always closed with the key in the lock. The next morning, the cleaning woman knocked on the door and entered normally independent of the door being locked with the key in the interior of the lock.

As far as I recall, the living woman sofa (to the right of the entry across the patio door) was slightly removed from the wall, around 60 cm.

We were not accompanied by children to Praia da Luz but noticed that the children seemed to have free access to the restaurant and were always very welcome. We would normally eat in different restaurants when we holidayed but would breakfast in the apartment and if I am not mistaken, lunched in our apartment.

We slept in the principal room where the blind was initially broken. We never took any food in the Tapas Bar. I do not know Gerry or Kate McCann and only heard of them after their daughter went missing. We returned on the 21st of April of 2007.

This statement is made by me and is truthful in accordance with my understanding.
― Plato

Offline Anna

« Reply #284 on: March 15, 2014, 07:50:03 PM »
Here is another who obviously bled

Cartas Rogatorias Vol V

Pages 44 - 46

Witness statement

FAWKES; Claire Louise

Date: 22 nd April 2008
Signature _________________________________________

I am the person referred to at the address above where I live with my husband S**** and daughter R*** aged 3 ½.

At Easter my family had two weeks holiday. I do not remember the exact date we travelled but I know it was a Saturday after Easter. We travelled to the OC, P da L in the Algarve in Portugal.

We had never stayed at a MW resort before but the facilities in relation to child care and sporting activities were attractive. We travelled from Gatwick to Faro and were transferred to the resort by MW reps. The holidays were booked as a complete package through MW.

Upon arrival we were allocated an apartment identified as G5 A or something similar. It was the corner apartment on the ground floor of a block of two or three storeys. Our apartment had two bedrooms and a patio with a door that opened onto the terrace opposite the swimming pool, restaurant and OC children’s playing area. The other entrance led onto the parking area.

During the holidays we would occasionally place R*** in the crèche when we were doing other activities. On the Wednesday or Thursday of the second week of our holiday I received a phone call from a MW employee saying that R*** had fallen in the crèche and had cut her chin. When I arrived at the club she had almost stopped bleeding, but even so and through precaution we took her to a doctor in P da L, who put in some stitches. I do not remember if she bled again after this or whether she did in the apartment, but it is a possibility. However nobody else injured themselves or died during the holiday.

I was not robbed during the holiday and none of our possessions disappeared. I never detected the presence of anyone strange near the apartment. R*** slept in the bedroom whose window looked over the parking area. It had a window which I think we never opened and a metal shutter that covered the entire window on the outside, but which was controlled from the inside of the bedroom either electronically or by a belt that was pulled. It was nearly always closed, but on occasions we would open it to have more light. As far as I can remember the shutter worked perfectly well. We never had a bad experience with the windows or doors.

In order to enter and leave the apartment we would always use the front door that led onto the parking area given that the patio door could only be locked from the inside.

When you entered into the living room from the patio, there was a coffee table opposite with a sofa parallel to the kitchen. I do not remember whether the sofa was pushed against the wall. I think there was sufficient space to pass behind the sofa and the dining table.

I made a sketch which I showed as proof to CLF and which I delivered to DC Wright. We did not move any of the furniture in the apartment.

As I have already said we travelled to Portugal with our daughter R*** who slept in the back bedroom, opposite the pool area. I used to refer to her bedroom as the lilac room because the bedclothes and curtains were lilac.

We would generally walk to the MW restaurant at a distance of 5 or 10 minutes to have breakfast. We would normally have lunch in the apartment.

During the first week of the holidays we would return to the same restaurant for dinner. I can’t remember what the restaurant was called. During the second week we would sometimes dine at the Tapas. My husband and I would have dinner out each night. While we were out we would hand Ruth over to the care of MW babysitters. The normal procedure was to dress her in pyjamas at about 19.00 and at 19.30 take her to the place near to the reception. Ruth would stay in the care of MW staff until they (children) were ready to sleep. If they were tired, there were beds available for the children to sleep in. We would collect R*** on out return to the apartment at about 21.30 – 22.00. This service was included in the holiday package and was available until 23.00.

We never left R*** on her own. When she was not with us she was in the organised care of someone who looked after the children.

On the Friday before our return home, my husband had gone to the beach leaving R*** and I in the apartment. The keys were also in the apartment but I couldn’t find them, so I felt unable to take R*** to the crèche.

I was worried and went to the terrace to see if I could spot S****. It was at this moment that I saw three road sweepers in the immediate area. They all appeared to be staring in my direction and I felt they were observing me. I had wondered whether to leave the apartment open whilst I took R*** to the crèche but from the moment that I felt observed, this idea lost its appeal. They were all men and wearing overalls that reminded me of surgical outfits. I do not remember anymore about them.

I handed a CD to DC 4064 HOLLIDAY on 15h45 of 22nd April 2008 containing some pictures of our holidays at the MW resort. It was referenced as CLF2.
― Plato