Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Theories  (Read 108201 times)

Offline Nicholas

Re: Luke Mitchell Theories
« Reply #360 on: March 03, 2021, 05:04:39 PM »
I read Sandra's book a few years ago, but have not read much about this case recently, and my memories are somewhat dim!

Did any of Luke's teachers ever express concern about his demeanour/behaviour/learning in school?  Was he ever singled out by any teacher as being a cause for concern, does anyone know?

Yes when he was 11 years old

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10836.msg642784#msg642784

Note: Mitchell refused the expert’s help
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 06:19:02 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #361 on: March 17, 2021, 07:59:20 PM »
During her sons trial Corrine Mitchell’s said

“Luke asked her if he should cook broccoli to accompany their meal, but then heated some beans instead

16 years later Sandra Lean is claiming “dinner was ready  *&^^&

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10768.msg541439#msg541439

”Probably the only person in Scotland who has seen absolutely everything there is to see connected to the case, so far  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vE5rMioQIlU yet she’s contradicting what Luke Mitchell’s mother and alibi said during his murder trial

⬆️

Interestingly this is exactly what Mark McDonald* did in the documentary ‘Nurses Who Kill’ (Season 1 episode 2) in relation to Megan Crabbe’s evidence during serial killer Ben Geen’s murder trial

Sandra Lean was with Mark McDonald in 2007 at a ‘United Against Injustice’ meeting on 13th October 2007
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zDXHhXamUuo

The meeting was also attended by Allan Jamieson, Michael Naughton, Gabe Tan & Joseph Oppenheimer and others

*Mark McDonald made claim re a syringe Ben Geen had ‘dropped this in the bin’ yet Megan Crabbe gave evidence in court she had put the (or a) syringe in the bin

Mark McDonald also promoted the innocence fraud of killer Michael Stone
« Last Edit: March 17, 2021, 08:27:50 PM by Nicholas »
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #362 on: March 17, 2021, 09:33:19 PM »
⬆️

Interestingly this is exactly what Mark McDonald* did in the documentary ‘Nurses Who Kill’ (Season 1 episode 2) in relation to Megan Crabbe’s evidence during serial killer Ben Geen’s murder trial

Sandra Lean was with Mark McDonald in 2007 at a ‘United Against Injustice’ meeting on 13th October 2007
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zDXHhXamUuo

The meeting was also attended by Allan Jamieson, Michael Naughton, Gabe Tan & Joseph Oppenheimer and others

*Mark McDonald made claim re a syringe Ben Geen had ‘dropped this in the bin’ yet Megan Crabbe gave evidence in court she had put the (or a) syringe in the bin

Mark McDonald also promoted the innocence fraud of killer Michael Stone

Michael Stone, another conviction secured on zero forensic evidence and discredited witnesses.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline John

« Reply #363 on: March 18, 2021, 03:15:17 PM »
During her sons trial Corrine Mitchell’s said

“Luke asked her if he should cook broccoli to accompany their meal, but then heated some beans instead

16 years later Sandra Lean is claiming “dinner was ready  *&^^&

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=10768.msg541439#msg541439

”Probably the only person in Scotland who has seen absolutely everything there is to see connected to the case, so far  https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vE5rMioQIlU yet she’s contradicting what Luke Mitchell’s mother and alibi said during his murder trial?

I saw this all along, changing stories, denials, blaming everyone else.  I was banned from the discredited WAP forum for asking Corinne Mitchell too many revealing questions, it was simply a farce.  If a defence cannot stand up to scrutiny on a public forum then it is a sham.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 03:18:17 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Rusty

« Reply #364 on: March 18, 2021, 03:16:20 PM »
Interesting video I came across on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bnVXSM9OIo

This guy has done several videos walking around the area's of the crime scene. I can't imagine it has changed that much over the years, but in the particular video I linked, he walks from Luke's street, down to the river. Quite clearly showing another route (back route) that was claimed did not exist. Did Luke Mitchell take this route and cross what seems to be a shallow river, from the gate, where he was seen up to no good(that is no longer there) on Newbattle road.
It is a pity the guy, never done the video from the other side of the river, taking the path that quite clearly exists onto Newbattle Road. Does anyone know if the police searched this part of the woodland around the river, i presume they did?

Offline John

« Reply #365 on: March 18, 2021, 03:25:44 PM »
Interesting video I came across on YouTube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bnVXSM9OIo

This guy has done several videos walking around the area's of the crime scene. I can't imagine it has changed that much over the years, but in the particular video I linked, he walks from Luke's street, down to the river. Quite clearly showing another route (back route) that was claimed did not exist. Did Luke Mitchell take this route and cross what seems to be a shallow river, from the gate, where he was seen up to no good(that is no longer there) on Newbattle road.
It is a pity the guy, never done the video from the other side of the river, taking the path that quite clearly exists onto Newbattle Road. Does anyone know if the police searched this part of the woodland around the river, i presume they did?

Thanks for posting that Rusty.  That is the route I have always suggested Luke Mitchell took to get home, the same route denied by Sandra Lean. The river is no obstacle and in fact provided the perfect opportunity to wash and get rid of evidence. I don't believe this wood has ever been properly searched for hidden clothing or a knife.

When I did a recce of the area some time back I wish I had filmed the entire route from the murder scene, across the road where the two women in a car saw Mitchell, over the gate, through the wood, across the river, through another wood and up into the housing estate a matter of 30 seconds from his house. I guarantee he could do the entire route in less than 10 minutes no problem.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 03:37:00 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #366 on: March 18, 2021, 03:36:45 PM »
That is the route I have always suggested Luke Mitchell took to get home, the same route denied by Sandra Lean. The river is no obstacle and in fact the provided the perfect opportunity to wash and get rid of evidence.

Does anyone have a clip of Sandra Leans almost ‘child like’ comments & behaviour - when she was interviewed by Kevin Wells & Jay Mack?

Sandra Lean:
“This guy will try to discredit everything I say. So Mr Lamberton there is no other route back to Luke’s house that he can get there without walking up the main road because there’s only one point of entry to the house and that’s the front door - back gardens all back onto each other so he cannae get in the back door without coming through somebody else’s house”

« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 03:40:56 PM by Nicholas »

Offline John

« Reply #367 on: March 18, 2021, 03:42:40 PM »
Does anyone have a clip of Sandra Leans almost ‘child like’ comments & behaviour - when she was interviewed by Kevin Wells & Jay Mack?

Do you mean the Youtube Jibber Jabber podcast?

« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 03:45:19 PM by John »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #368 on: March 18, 2021, 03:44:44 PM »
Do you mean the Youtube Jibber Jabber podcast?

Yes - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pOTKX_t_OHI

If you watch it back Sandra Lean gives this faux like smirk - she’s quite animated too - especially given the fact she’s clearly paltering

As the link provided by Rusty shows

« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 03:48:12 PM by Nicholas »

Offline John

« Reply #369 on: March 18, 2021, 03:48:00 PM »
Yes - https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pOTKX_t_OHI

If you watch it back Sandra Lean gives this faux like smirk - she’s quite animated too - especially given the fact she’s clearly paltering

The body language is so telling.   &^^&*   I think I ruined that podcast for her, and it was going so well.    @)(++(*

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #370 on: March 18, 2021, 03:50:41 PM »
The body language is so telling.   &^^&*

Your comment came up on the bottom of the screen - it read,

Another point conveniently missed by Sandra is the route back to the Mitchell’s home which doesn’t require walking along the main road’

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #371 on: March 18, 2021, 03:56:38 PM »
The body language is so telling.   &^^&*   I think I ruined that podcast for her, and it was going so well.    @)(++(*

It’s not only the body language it’s her facial expressions - watch it again (around 48:00/49:00)

Note the faux like smirk when she’s clearly paltering

Another point conveniently missed by Sandra is the route back to the Mitchell’s home which doesn’t require walking along the main road’

The above ⬆️ was totally avoided - ‘lying by omission’
« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 03:59:51 PM by Nicholas »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #372 on: March 18, 2021, 04:02:19 PM »
Your comment came up on the bottom of the screen - it read,

Sandra Lean appeared to have completely duped Kevin Wells & Jay Mack in particular - as well as many of the ‘audience’ who probably won’t be familiar with the area nor be aware Mitchell could have washed off in the river and gone back home via this route as opposed to all along the ‘main road’

« Last Edit: March 18, 2021, 04:05:12 PM by Nicholas »

Offline John

« Reply #373 on: March 18, 2021, 04:05:51 PM »
It’s not only the body language it’s her facial expressions - watch it again (around 48:00/49:00)

Note the faux like smirk when she’s clearly paltering

The above ⬆️ was totally avoided - ‘lying by omission’

That is so funny, I haven't actually watched it since it was live. I enjoy discrediting Sandra Lean continuously, especially when she has now claimed in public that there was no back route to the Mitchell house when we know that to be a lie.

Oh dear!   Let's watch her squirm on that one! 

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #374 on: March 18, 2021, 04:06:34 PM »
Sandra Lean appeared to have completely duped Kevin Wells & Jay Mack in particular - as well as many of the ‘audience’ who probably won’t be familiar with the area nor be aware Mitchell could have washed off in the river and gone back home via this route as opposed to all along the ‘main road’

Does anyone know what the depth of the river was on the 30th June 2003?