Author Topic: Luke Mitchell Theories  (Read 108184 times)

Offline Parky41

Re: Luke Mitchell Theories
« Reply #570 on: March 24, 2024, 01:09:40 PM »
What -- taking into consideration all that has been released transcript wise thus far and your own personal research thus far -- do you think LM did between 1740 - 1755? Do you think he had a bomber jacket planked nearby to change in to (ie, planked there previously by himself?) Do you think it was brought to him by either CM or SM? Or do you think he went home to change jackets? Or that he had worn the waist-length bomber jacket beneath his veneers of clothing between 1740-1820?

How things stand at present Mr Apples - There has been nothing produced to show LM wearing that bomber until with DH in the Abbey. This has changed from a narrative fed of 'all' witnesses seeing him in one from just before 6pm onwards. A trap I fell into like many others.

LM was seen, not at the estate entrance in those sightings but further up NR. He applied he walked a short distance to see if his girlfriend was in sight. There is nothing to corroborate that claim. He was not seen on the pavement looking up the road, not seen looking down the road as if returning to anywhere. He was seen standing in off road.

I used to apply that he was seen several times in the space of 20/25 mins, placing himself into a window of opportunity to be seen, putting alibi in place. Now, it's he was seen several times in the space of just 5mins and not attempting to make himself seen at all. Then nothing of him until around 20mins later, will hold fire until we see that testimony (if acquired) from the boy who got a puncture??

He told DH to meet him at his home. The AD put it to CM that he went home after calling her? A decision made to have a fire? Then LM changed the meeting place with DH to the Abbey instead? Tying in with him keeping anyone away from his home whilst the fire was taken place? The fallacy that it would be illogical to have a fire, that the police could have arrived any moment. LM would have been any point of contact via his phone first and foremost.

We are still left with, LM in his dark green, khaki coloured clothing. There are still those missing time frames. From just after 5:40pm to just before 6pm. From approx 6pm - 6:20pm. Then nothing again until with DH in the Abbey. Nothing from after 9pm until seen going home at 10pm. Then nothing of him until with others after 11:20pm. And we still cannot leave out SM not seeing his brother whilst exiting that estate after 6:20pm
(now)

The reality of what he 'only' had to do. Get rid of anything incriminating, put alibi in place. Remove anything from his actual self, the very little of him exposed to the elements. Water source all around. The application of how easy it would be to remove very recent contamination with that natural source. That includes removing scent from the soles of his footwear! It has always been fallacy to apply scrubbing manky ankles, engrained dirt from anywhere, not having to thoroughly wash hair with shampoo and hot water!

Which leaves us with clothing and blood contamination? Again as I have applied before. Dark green, khaki clothing, is not going to be showing blood as bright red. No one was up close and personal with LM to notice any difference. He would have known exactly what was visible.

People speak of opportunists, LM easily that opportunist. With that comes planning, a degree of pre-meditation. Something that was applied with him at trial.  Times changed that day which could have resulted in that opportunity arising for the killer. And it most certainly was not all sweetness and roses for the young couple?

A straight forward sequence of events, links that have never been broken - He was seen in the lane, seen some 45mins later, seen again several times in the space of 5mins. All sightings wearing the same colour of clothing. Replaced both shirt and jacket the following week. Claimed to own neither pre murder. The knife and the ludicrous application of, off the wall fallacy in attempting to give answer to his whereabouts and actions that day.

Irrespective of any manipulation - LM led that girls family directly to her body in and around 5 1/2 mins. Where again he lied, his attempt to give reason for knowing exactly where to point Kelly in the direction of. Still nothing to do with damn dog, no dog led LM to finding anything.

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #571 on: March 24, 2024, 01:42:52 PM »
Occam’s razor most certainly is your friend. It’s a pity then you fail to applythat to your own research.

For Luke to have done what you propose he did the murder would have to have premeditated. There doesn’t seem to have been any evidence presented in court that there was any animosity between the couple at lunchtime on the Monday so why do you think he set out to commit the murder? Jodi herself describes Luke in her diary as understanding and sympathetic so what do you think turned him into a killer?

There was evidence that all was not great with Jodi in school that day. There are cites from old newspaper articles re Jodi with head down on school desk, looking despondent and crying. The testimony from close friend at the time, Kirsten Ford, saying Jodi seemed quieter than normal that day. Hopefully, KF's full transcript will show up on that blog. I read on blue forum that people testified that when in china gardens that afternoon they had, uncharacteristically, their backs to one another (hopefully, the transcripts will shed some light on this as well).

I don't think it was premeditated. I think LM snapped and his violence escalated inordinately behind that wall between 1710 - 1735 (this lad who, by his own admission, had a short fuse). There were clear signs that LM was capable of the murder, and it's been discussed many times on here.

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #572 on: March 24, 2024, 02:47:18 PM »
Occam’s razor most certainly is your friend. It’s a pity then you fail to applythat to your own research.

For Luke to have done what you propose he did the murder would have to have premeditated. There doesn’t seem to have been any evidence presented in court that there was any animosity between the couple at lunchtime on the Monday so why do you think he set out to commit the murder? Jodi herself describes Luke in her diary as understanding and sympathetic so what do you think turned him into a killer?
IMO a blood lust and desire to kill for killing’s sake like those depraved “children” that murdered Brianna Ghey
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #573 on: March 24, 2024, 02:50:42 PM »
There was evidence that all was not great with Jodi in school that day. There are cites from old newspaper articles re Jodi with head down on school desk, looking despondent and crying. The testimony from close friend at the time, Kirsten Ford, saying Jodi seemed quieter than normal that day. Hopefully, KF's full transcript will show up on that blog. I read on blue forum that people testified that when in china gardens that afternoon they had, uncharacteristically, their backs to one another (hopefully, the transcripts will shed some light on this as well).

I don't think it was premeditated. I think LM snapped and his violence escalated inordinately behind that wall between 1710 - 1735 (this lad who, by his own admission, had a short fuse). There were clear signs that LM was capable of the murder, and it's been discussed many times on here.
Why did he take a knife to meet his girlfriend then (or did he always carry one?)
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #574 on: March 24, 2024, 03:45:15 PM »
Why did he take a knife to meet his girlfriend then (or did he always carry one?)

Hi, VS. I'm at a family gathering just now, so not an ideal place to post from (alcoholic beverages are readily available, if you know what I mean!). He always carried one, so it is hard to tell if premeditated or not. Even Jodi herself confided in her pal KF that she was concerned about his fixation with knives (cite available in public domain). His brother Shane had a vast knife collection, too, which LM tried to emulate (again, cites re this are in public domain). And, again, we know of his knife episodes with KVN & Jodi herself (ie, twisting knife into her leg forcefully). And this mollycoddled boy who was spoiled, used to getting his own way always. What could've possibly went wrong?!!?!

Btw, the brown-handled knife he was using at the time -- including up to or on 30.06.03 -- is still missing. Fancy that, eh?,

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #575 on: March 24, 2024, 04:49:54 PM »
How do Mitchell supporters account for the missing knife, the one for which a sheath was discovered with its sinister tribute to his murdered girlfriend weitten on it?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #576 on: March 24, 2024, 04:58:33 PM »

Quieter than usual? Is that it? Could it have been that she was grounded and couldn’t see Luke as early as she’d like perhaps? Or that she had done badly in some handed in homework? Or that she was tired as she hadn’t slept properly the night before? So many options but of course you jump to conclusions because of your already formed opinion that Luke is guilty. Horse before the cart and all that.

The Blue Forum, I believe, is still up and running. Could you please point me to the pages where you read about the China Gardens incident?

If it wasn’t premeditated how could Luke have hidden clothes to retrieve later, as you insinuated?

Old paper articles? Which ones? It certainly jars with Jodi’s mother’s description of her being full of beans, listening to her Rod Stewart record before happily leaving to meet Luke.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Let’s count the months, shall we?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #577 on: March 24, 2024, 05:00:50 PM »
Hi, VS. I'm at a family gathering just now, so not an ideal place to post from (alcoholic beverages are readily available, if you know what I mean!). He always carried one, so it is hard to tell if premeditated or not. Even Jodi herself confided in her pal KF that she was concerned about his fixation with knives (cite available in public domain). His brother Shane had a vast knife collection, too, which LM tried to emulate (again, cites re this are in public domain). And, again, we know of his knife episodes with KVN & Jodi herself (ie, twisting knife into her leg forcefully). And this mollycoddled boy who was spoiled, used to getting his own way always. What could've possibly went wrong?!!?!

Btw, the brown-handled knife he was using at the time -- including up to or on 30.06.03 -- is still missing. Fancy that, eh?,

Shall we stick to the claims that didn’t come from newspaper interviews after Luke had been found guilty? The ones that witnesses gave under oath.
Brietta posted on 10/04/2022 “But whether or not that is the reason behind the delay I am certain that Brueckner's trial is going to take place.”

Offline Wonderfulspam

« Reply #578 on: March 24, 2024, 06:43:56 PM »
IMO a blood lust and desire to kill for killing’s sake like those depraved “children” that murdered Brianna Ghey

His name was Brett.
I stand with Putin. Glory to Mother Putin.

Offline William Wallace

« Reply #579 on: March 24, 2024, 10:58:10 PM »
It is all utter nonsense Kenmair:

Correct - No witnesses used to show what was important, the girls last movements that day after leaving home. Clearly was a false trail.

The brother, there are NO witnesses to him walking that road far less "following" anyone. Not the schoolgirl at that time, and not anyone "following" her from 'clickbait' headlines. Such outstanding proof used, is it not? 'Clickbait' headlines from a media appeal. To a 'claimed' over the phone ID several weeks later.

The brother was present when the police attended at his house, not only was he present there he was also present to the rear of the school with his mother, AO's, along with everyone else which of course includes the police. - Had this nonsense out with SL before.

The knowledge of the path fiasco, where WW intentionally goes off into a world of their own. Already stated that LM's girlfriend had been banned from using the path after getting into a relationship with him. She was 14yrs old and not the age WW applies.

Absolutely correct, it is not simply the application of the witnesses who saw and identified LM, it is the absolute absence of them being anyone else. More so those on NR where the claimed 'real' LM was not further down that road. Only the one of him present at any time! So again, it is the absence, and in this instance of LM himself elsewhere. Which ties with the AB sighting also, he was not home, no alibi, not seen anywhere else.

Neither is there any 40mins that LM carried out everything. Already been pulled up for such nonsense yet still continues with it.

Mr Apples:

Not quite Mr Apples - My belief is around means and opportunity in respect of the whole time frame and not just up until 6pm. If someone stated he could not have did something, I have combatted it with what could have been achieved. For that time period I worked at one point with the bare minimum of 13mins. The 'forceful', he would have had to go home, have a shower, get changed, discuss with mother and be back on NR, applying fallacy to add weight to 'their' impossible. I have simply combatted that, not therefore my belief that is what he did do.

Not the age WW implies? I said Jodi would have been between 10 and 14 during the years she lived very near the path and Janine was 4 years older, so would have been about 14-16 when she lived there before moving to her Grans. So Janine was never told by her mother at age 14 not to go up the path but Jodi was? @)(++(*  Take your bias away for a second. Any FOOL knows both girls would have been warned about going up that path, so when Janine said in Court she didn't know RD path it was cringeworthy.

Where do you get "he who could not be named" being in the house after the murder from? The Police stated only JuJ and AO were in the house, 2 PEOPLE. There was no mention of anyone else being in the house.

You are just moving the goalposts around to try and make your opinion fit.

Can you explain how Mitchell managed to walk the full path length to Easthouses and be seen by not one person, not one - no cyclists, no teenagers, no dog walkers at 5pm in summer when the weather was good? Why don't you try it in June and see if you can get from one end to the other without being seen (if you live near enough). I have walked that full path at 5pm in June in good weather. I passed people coming back from work, 2 joggers running together, there were at least 3 or 4 dog walkers and also there were teenagers cycling on the path. I passed all of these people at different points on the path. 2 of the dog walkers spoke to me, one had a dog identical to mine.

I'm afraid your theory that Mitchell spent 20 minutes approx walking that path and being seen by nobody is not credible. Are you going to say that although I passed around 10 people, the day Mitchell walked it, it just happened to be completely empty - except for him?
« Last Edit: March 26, 2024, 12:29:08 AM by William Wallace »

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #580 on: March 24, 2024, 11:30:08 PM »
Can I ask - if this path was heavily frequented by members of the general public coming and going why were both girls allegedly told not to use it?  Why was it considered unsafe?

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #581 on: March 24, 2024, 11:38:08 PM »
Can I ask - if this path was heavily frequented by members of the general public coming and going why were both girls allegedly told not to use it?  Why was it considered unsafe?

Indeed, VS. WW's theories are deeply flawed and easily countered (as per previous posts on these very forums).

Offline Parky41

« Reply #582 on: March 24, 2024, 11:44:15 PM »
Not the age WW implies? I said Jodi would have been between 10 and 14 during the years she lived very near the path and Janine was 4 years older, so would have been about 14-16 when she lived there before moving to her Grans. So Janine was never told by her mother at age 14 not to go up the path but Jodi was? @)(++(*  Take your bias away for a second. Any FOOL knows both girls would have been warned about going up that path, so when Janine said in Court she didn't know RD path it was cringeworthy.

Where do you get "he who could not be named" being in the house after the murder from? The Police stated only JuJ and AO were in the house, 2 PEOPLE. There was no mention of anyone else being in the house.

You are just moving the goalposts around to try and make you're opinion fit.

Can you explain how Mitchell managed to walk the full path length to Easthouses and be seen by not one person, not one - no cyclists, no teenagers, no dog walkers at 5pm in summer when the weather was good? Why don't you try it in June and see if you can get from one end to the other without being seen (if you live near enough). I have walked that full path at 5pm in June in good weather. I passed people coming back from work, 2 joggers running together, there were at least 3 or 4 dog walkers and also there were teenagers cycling on the path. I passed all of these people at different points on the path. 2 of the dog walkers spoke to me, one had a dog identical to mine.

I'm afraid your theory that Mitchell spent 20 minutes approx walking that path and being seen by nobody is not credible. Are you going to say that although I passed around 10 people, the day Mitchell walked it, it just happened to be completely empty - except for him?

Yet we have LK cycling up the path and seeing no one. We have the boys on the moped after him and seeing no one.  We do however have LM in the lane being seen by a passing motorist. The very reason why a ban had been put in place was due to its isolated nature. As for the nice day, something else you need to think through? But you know what WW, I believe you made most of that up anyway, didn't you?

Who told you the claimed two people present in the Jones house was AO and JuJ's? I'll let you ponder on that for a moment. Good to see you not denying he was with his mother and AO's to the rear of the school, all three arriving together. But don't let your over active imagination stop you from applying he flew in from somewhere else and not from his house. Teleport, magic carpet, whatever, it is all very normal for those in Never Never land?

Once more, every so slowly for you this time. The ban as we know was placed upon that path 'because' the girl started to see someone who stayed on the other side. In place because of its isolated nature, danger for a youg girl alone. If she hadn't hooked up with LM then no ban in place. But then, if she hadn't hooked up with LM we would not be having this discussion at all, the girl would still be alive, wouldn't she?

Not really much point in discussing anything further - For you will no doubt just keep on making things up, what says you?

Offline faithlilly

« Reply #583 on: March 25, 2024, 12:18:03 AM »
Yet we have LK cycling up the path and seeing no one. We have the boys on the moped after him and seeing no one.  We do however have LM in the lane being seen by a passing motorist. The very reason why a ban had been put in place was due to its isolated nature. As for the nice day, something else you need to think through? But you know what WW, I believe you made most of that up anyway, didn't you?

Who told you the claimed two people present in the Jones house was AO and JuJ's? I'll let you ponder on that for a moment. Good to see you not denying he was with his mother and AO's to the rear of the school, all three arriving together. But don't let your over active imagination stop you from applying he flew in from somewhere else and not from his house. Teleport, magic carpet, whatever, it is all very normal for those in Never Never land?

Once more, every so slowly for you this time. The ban as we know was placed upon that path 'because' the girl started to see someone who stayed on the other side. In place because of its isolated nature, danger for a youg girl alone. If she hadn't hooked up with LM then no ban in place. But then, if she hadn't hooked up with LM we would not be having this discussion at all, the girl would still be alive, wouldn't she?

Not really much point in discussing anything further - For you will no doubt just keep on making things up, what says you?

LK saw no one on the path? Where is your source for that? As to the moped boys they couldn’t remember where they were, allegedly, when their moped was at the wall so would you expect them to give any detail with regard to who or who they didn’t see? There was certainly several witnesses, LK included, who heard their moped and the appeal from the police for them to come forward certainly means that others saw them around the path at that time. As to it being a nice day it was certainly dry at the time of the murder, it didn’t rain to around 7, and as any dog owner will know dogs don’t tend to wait for the good weather to demand their walks.

Offline Mr Apples

« Reply #584 on: March 25, 2024, 02:22:21 AM »
How things stand at present Mr Apples - There has been nothing produced to show LM wearing that bomber until with DH in the Abbey. This has changed from a narrative fed of 'all' witnesses seeing him in one from just before 6pm onwards. A trap I fell into like many others.

LM was seen, not at the estate entrance in those sightings but further up NR. He applied he walked a short distance to see if his girlfriend was in sight. There is nothing to corroborate that claim. He was not seen on the pavement looking up the road, not seen looking down the road as if returning to anywhere. He was seen standing in off road.

I used to apply that he was seen several times in the space of 20/25 mins, placing himself into a window of opportunity to be seen, putting alibi in place. Now, it's he was seen several times in the space of just 5mins and not attempting to make himself seen at all. Then nothing of him until around 20mins later, will hold fire until we see that testimony (if acquired) from the boy who got a puncture??

He told DH to meet him at his home. The AD put it to CM that he went home after calling her? A decision made to have a fire? Then LM changed the meeting place with DH to the Abbey instead? Tying in with him keeping anyone away from his home whilst the fire was taken place? The fallacy that it would be illogical to have a fire, that the police could have arrived any moment. LM would have been any point of contact via his phone first and foremost.

We are still left with, LM in his dark green, khaki coloured clothing. There are still those missing time frames. From just after 5:40pm to just before 6pm. From approx 6pm - 6:20pm. Then nothing again until with DH in the Abbey. Nothing from after 9pm until seen going home at 10pm. Then nothing of him until with others after 11:20pm. And we still cannot leave out SM not seeing his brother whilst exiting that estate after 6:20pm
(now)

The reality of what he 'only' had to do. Get rid of anything incriminating, put alibi in place. Remove anything from his actual self, the very little of him exposed to the elements. Water source all around. The application of how easy it would be to remove very recent contamination with that natural source. That includes removing scent from the soles of his footwear! It has always been fallacy to apply scrubbing manky ankles, engrained dirt from anywhere, not having to thoroughly wash hair with shampoo and hot water!

Which leaves us with clothing and blood contamination? Again as I have applied before. Dark green, khaki clothing, is not going to be showing blood as bright red. No one was up close and personal with LM to notice any difference. He would have known exactly what was visible.

People speak of opportunists, LM easily that opportunist. With that comes planning, a degree of pre-meditation. Something that was applied with him at trial.  Times changed that day which could have resulted in that opportunity arising for the killer. And it most certainly was not all sweetness and roses for the young couple?

A straight forward sequence of events, links that have never been broken - He was seen in the lane, seen some 45mins later, seen again several times in the space of 5mins. All sightings wearing the same colour of clothing. Replaced both shirt and jacket the following week. Claimed to own neither pre murder. The knife and the ludicrous application of, off the wall fallacy in attempting to give answer to his whereabouts and actions that day.

Irrespective of any manipulation - LM led that girls family directly to her body in and around 5 1/2 mins. Where again he lied, his attempt to give reason for knowing exactly where to point Kelly in the direction of. Still nothing to do with damn dog, no dog led LM to finding anything.

What about MO & DH's testimonies @ just before 1800 on NB rd? Doesn't it throw a spanner in the works? Do you think they got the definition of bomber jacket wrong (ie, saying it was a bomber jacket he was wearing when they passed him at just before 1800 on NB rd)? And do you think their recollection of LM was distorted by the passage of time (ie, they both said, categorically, that it wasn't LM they saw at just before 1800 on NB rd)?

Ps: WW is adamant that the couple (MO & DH) knew LM & JodiJ from driving around casually and getting to know them without actually knowing them, and thus puts a lot if stock in their testimony. Interesting.