Author Topic: Who will be the next leader of the Conservative Party and by default, the PM?  (Read 59653 times)

Offline Angelo222

The Guardian reports that the French Foreign Minister has called  B.J.  'A liar'.

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2016/jul/14/french-foreign-minister-boris-johnson-is-a-liar-with-his-back-against-the-wall

Who cares what a load of frogs say, well done Boris, a job well earned and fair play to lovely Theresa for seeing it.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Carana

Who cares what a load of frogs say, well done Boris, a job well earned and fair play to lovely Theresa for seeing it.

The former Prime Minister of Sweden:

Carl Bildt Verified account
‏@carlbildt

I wish it was a joke, but I fear it isn't. Exit upon exit.

https://twitter.com/carlbildt/status/753303826971713536

Offline Myster

The former Prime Minister of Sweden:

Carl Bildt Verified account
‏@carlbildt

I wish it was a joke, but I fear it isn't. Exit upon exit.

https://twitter.com/carlbildt/status/753303826971713536

Seems a lot of Swedish twitterers aren't too hot on Bildt.  @)(++(*   
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Carana

Seems a lot of Swedish twitterers aren't too hot on Bildt.  @)(++(*

Quite possibly.

But appointing a foreign secretary who has managed to insult almost as many people as Trump just has to be part of a clever plan of some kind...

Offline Angelo222

Quite possibly.

But appointing a foreign secretary who has managed to insult almost as many people as Trump just has to be part of a clever plan of some kind...

Good on him, a new fresh politics at last. No more Mr Nice Guy.

As far as Theresa is concerned though and after all, this is what the thread is about, she had a woffing great first PM's questions today, totally humiliated Jez by all accounts.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 02:01:54 PM by John »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

stephen25000

Good on him, a new fresh politics at last. No more Mr Nice Guy.

He has never been a 'nice guy'.

Just a nasty little shi##e pretending to be a buffoon, and play to the crowds.

Unfortunately for him as we saw with the interview yesterday, when confronted with what he is by the American Journalist, he got a taste of his own medicine.

Kerry's reaction was poignant.

Offline John

He has never been a 'nice guy'.

Just a nasty little shi##e pretending to be a buffoon, and play to the crowds.

Unfortunately for him as we saw with the interview yesterday, when confronted with what he is by the American Journalist, he got a taste of his own medicine.

Kerry's reaction was poignant.

Boris has seen it all before during his tenure as Major of London.  I should think this particular storm was a one day wonder.
« Last Edit: July 23, 2016, 02:31:19 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

Boris has seen it all before during his tenure as Major of London.  I should think this particular storm was a one day wonder.

The American journalist in the press conference with Kerry, nailed to the perch exactly what B.J. is. %£&)**#

Offline John

The American journalist in the press conference with Kerry, nailed to the perch exactly what B.J. is. %£&)**#

You've heard of Teflon Tony, now meet Beeswax Boris.   @)(++(*
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

stephen25000

You've heard of Teflon Tony, now meet Beeswax Boris.   @)(++(*

Too late for that.

However, Boris the B.S. artist would be more appropriate. £4%4%

Offline G-Unit

Re: Who will be the next leader of the Conservative Party and by default, the PM?
« Reply #295 on: December 12, 2018, 09:30:15 AM »
Will May be defeated? Will Boris have his day and drag the UK kicking and screaming out of the EU? Or will Corbyn and Sturgeon join forces and bring the Tory Government down? Interesting times.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Sunny

Re: Who will be the next leader of the Conservative Party and by default, the PM?
« Reply #296 on: December 12, 2018, 09:32:47 AM »
Will May be defeated? Will Boris have his day and drag the UK kicking and screaming out of the EU? Or will Corbyn and Sturgeon join forces and bring the Tory Government down? Interesting times.

Unfortunately you are correct G-Unit. The worrying thing is where will all their shenanigans leave us..the plebs.  We seem to be last on the priorities for all the political elite. They want power nothing else.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #297 on: December 12, 2018, 10:33:17 AM »
Unfortunately you are correct G-Unit. The worrying thing is where will all their shenanigans leave us..the plebs.  We seem to be last on the priorities for all the political elite. They want power nothing else.

I'm disgusted actually. They asked the people to vote and they did. The result wasn't what the politicians wanted so they accused each other of lying and the people of being stupid or racist. They then turned their attention to sabotaging Theresa May's efforts. She seems to be the only one with any integrity from where I'm standing. If the politicians can reject democracy I see no reason for the people to abide by it either.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #298 on: December 12, 2018, 01:01:32 PM »
Imagine if any other organisations carried on like this ie arguing continuously in public!  And all performed by the very people who are supposed to set an example!  The political commentators lap it up as though they are featuring in their very own SOAP!  I bet the cartoonists working on the pages of Europe's newspapers are having a field day!

The problem as I see it is that political advertising isn't covered by the Advertising Standards Authority therefore the Borris bus was allowed to swan around the country with impunity misleading ordinary people into thinking come out of the EU and we will have an extra 350 million quid per day going into the NHS.

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #299 on: December 12, 2018, 02:09:25 PM »
Imagine if any other organisations carried on like this ie arguing continuously in public!  And all performed by the very people who are supposed to set an example!  The political commentators lap it up as though they are featuring in their very own SOAP!  I bet the cartoonists working on the pages of Europe's newspapers are having a field day!

The problem as I see it is that political advertising isn't covered by the Advertising Standards Authority therefore the Borris bus was allowed to swan around the country with impunity misleading ordinary people into thinking come out of the EU and we will have an extra 350 million quid per day going into the NHS.

No need to worry about European jokers, we have one or two of our own.

Both mild... https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/matt/

and cruel... https://twitter.com/DaveBrownToons
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.