Author Topic: Who will be the next leader of the Conservative Party and by default, the PM?  (Read 42262 times)

Offline Wonderfulspam

@)(++(* sorry, just found this expert bit of predicting.

Yeah, I wasn't being serious about the Corbyn bit.
But I didn't seriously expect Boris to be the Tories pick as leader, given his racist, homophobic & sexist witterings...but then again, no, that makes him the perfect Tory leader.
Free Martin Brueckner

Offline Vertigo Swirl

Yeah, I wasn't being serious about the Corbyn bit.
But I didn't seriously expect Boris to be the Tories pick as leader, given his racist, homophobic & sexist witterings...but then again, no, that makes him the perfect Tory leader.
Boris, a man after your own heart.
ANGER MAKES US AWARE OF INJUSTICE
We often experience anger when we are denied rights or when faced with insults, disrespect, injustice, or exploitation. Anger serves as an internal guidance system that indicates something is not quite right, that someone has treated us unjustly or unfairly. Anger helps communicate to others: “You’d better treat me fairly; otherwise, you’ll pay a high cost.” On a global level, standing up for a lack of fairness can prevent people from taking advantage of others. This type of anger can bring about positive change in society and increase the social cost of misbehaving.
The value of anger https://www.goodtherapy.org/blog/value-of-anger-16-reasons-its-good-to-get-angry-0313175