Author Topic: Is this another example of a potentially crucial error by the VRD handler?  (Read 40276 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Is this another example of a potentially crucial error by the VRD handler?
« Reply #330 on: August 12, 2018, 09:59:25 AM »
It seems that it's not enough to be told that the alerts aren't evidence. They seem to think it's important to go a step further and try to prove that the alerts weren't 'real' alerts anyway.

What do you think about the alert to cuddle cat.... Why should grime and the dogs be beyond criticism.... You don't really make, any sense imo

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #331 on: August 12, 2018, 10:09:12 AM »
You already know the, answer to that... But I see nothing wrong with posters trying to establish the truth... Do you

It could be said you have pored over the files trying to discredit the McCanns

I don't see how a poster's opinion of where a cadaver dog's nose is when it alerts will help to establish the truth.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #332 on: August 12, 2018, 10:10:30 AM »
It seems that it's not enough to be told that the alerts aren't evidence. They seem to think it's important to go a step further and try to prove that the alerts weren't 'real' alerts anyway.
Rather than attack the poster and their motives why not actually address the rather valid points she has made regarding the alert to the clothes?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #333 on: August 12, 2018, 10:15:24 AM »
I don't see how a poster's opinion of where a cadaver dog's nose is when it alerts will help to establish the truth.

Assessing the validity  of the alerts will help establish  the, truth... You seem oversensitive to any criticism  of grime or the, alerts..... And I'm sure I know, why

Offline jassi

« Reply #334 on: August 12, 2018, 10:18:12 AM »
Rather than attack the poster and their motives why not actually address the rather valid points she has made regarding the alert to the clothes?

Validity is a matter of opinion, seemingly yours.
I believe everything. And l believe nothing.
I suspect everyone. And l suspect no one.
I gather the facts, examine the clues... and before   you know it, the case is solved!"

Or maybe not -

OG have been pushed out by the Germans who have reserved all the deck chairs for the foreseeable future

Offline carlymichelle

« Reply #335 on: August 12, 2018, 10:23:43 AM »

mcann supporters have always been afraid of the dogs   it makes  you  wonder why doesnt  it?? just because  dogs cant talk doesnt  mean they dont understand  what they are trained to  do
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 10:28:12 AM by carlymichelle »

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #336 on: August 12, 2018, 10:26:22 AM »
mcann supporters have always been afraid of the dogs   it makes  you  wonde r why doesnt  it?? just because  dogs cant talk doesnt  mean they dont understand  what they are trained to  do

What rubbish ...some sceptics misguidedly think this, when the reality is that supporters better understand that the, alerts, which are basically meaningless
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 10:31:59 AM by Davel »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #337 on: August 12, 2018, 10:46:08 AM »
What rubbish ...some sceptics misguidedly think this, when the reality is that supporters better understand that the, alerts, which are basically meaningless
Not meaningless. IMO
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #338 on: August 12, 2018, 10:49:08 AM »
Not meaningless. IMO

Then tell me what they mean to you

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #339 on: August 12, 2018, 11:00:32 AM »
Then tell me what they mean to you
They are clues that must fit into the final scenario (with a fair degree of certainty).
They are a form of intelligence.

Intelligence:
the collection of information of military or political value.
"the chief of military intelligence"
synonyms:   information gathering, surveillance, observation, reconnaissance, spying, espionage, undercover work, infiltration, ELINT, cyberespionage, humint; informalrecon
"a former agent for British military intelligence"
« Last Edit: August 12, 2018, 11:03:39 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #340 on: August 12, 2018, 11:03:35 AM »
You forgot the IYO.
What's up, old man?

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #341 on: August 12, 2018, 11:05:16 AM »
Every time G-Unit posts we are remind to Accept Nothing, Believe No-One, and Confirm Everything.  Why should the dog handler and his alerts be exempt from such scrutiny, and if questions are raised, then their validity discussed, not brushed over in ad hom attacks?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #342 on: August 12, 2018, 11:06:28 AM »
mcann supporters have always been afraid of the dogs   it makes  you  wonder why doesnt  it?? just because  dogs cant talk doesnt  mean they dont understand  what they are trained to  do
You forgot the IYO (just pointing this out as SIL seems to have forgotten to do so).

Offline Sunny

« Reply #343 on: August 12, 2018, 11:19:30 AM »
You forgot the IYO (just pointing this out as SIL seems to have forgotten to do so).

To be honest I don't think carlymichelle's post needed an IMO, since I became interested in the case and have looked at forums, twitter etc the dogs seem to be the main point discussed by the supporters, that and of course Goncalo Amaral and the sceptics themselves. All IMO but based on my views of forums etc.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Sunny

« Reply #344 on: August 12, 2018, 11:28:06 AM »

You forgot IMO Davel.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!