Author Topic: Is this another example of a potentially crucial error by the VRD handler?  (Read 40532 times)

Offline Angelo222

Re: Is this another example of a potentially crucial error by the VRD handler?
« Reply #495 on: August 13, 2018, 11:04:56 PM »
Grime talks of an alert on CC that I've yet to see on video tape.  Maybe we don't have the full story yet.

Eddie never alerted to Cuddle Cat despite the claims to the contrary.  We have all seen with our own eyes Eddie lifting Cuddle Cat out of the toy box and throwing the stuffed toy across the floor.  Minutes later we are expected to believe that Eddie alerted to the toy which was strategically placed inside a sideboard cabinet.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 11:11:45 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline misty

« Reply #496 on: August 13, 2018, 11:06:38 PM »
Grime talks of an alert on CC that I've yet to see on video tape.  Maybe we don't have the full story yet.

Do you have a link for that please?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #497 on: August 13, 2018, 11:10:07 PM »
Eddie never alerted to Cuddle Cat despite the claims to the contrary.  We have all seen with our own eyes Eddie lifting Cuddle Cat out of the toy box and throwing the stuffed toy across the floor.
Are you calling him a liar then?   I'll find his actual words, if you like, I think Grime calls him a soft toy. 

Do you have a link for that please?
I read it again not more that 2 days ago,  so it should be available. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #498 on: August 13, 2018, 11:13:04 PM »
Are you calling him a liar then?   I'll find his actual words, if you like, I think Grime calls him a soft toy. 

I know what I saw Robbie and it certainly wasn't an alert by any stretch of the imagination.  When Eddie alerted he sat down and barked, he didn't do that despite having Cuddle Cat in his mouth.  He later alerted in front of the sideboard with the cat placed inside, what he alerted to at that point is open to interpretation.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 12:59:56 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #499 on: August 13, 2018, 11:21:07 PM »

“Can you confirm if the signal given regarding the stuffed toy corresponds to a concrete alert of detection of a cadaver, or a mere trick played by the dog''
The dogs were not taught any 'tricks'. EVRD 'signalled' the toy, which at my request was retained by the Judicial Police for future forensic analysis. I have no knowledge of the results of any forensic analysis on the toy”.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #500 on: August 13, 2018, 11:41:19 PM »
There are 3 places various people say Eddie alerted to the pink soft toy known by me as Cuddle Cat.

I don't have links but I'll give you enough information to find the reference.

1.  - "18h36 - the dog Eddy, that detects cadaver odour, 'marked' [alerted in] the area of a cupboard in the lounge, it being confirmed that the dog indicated a pink soft toy belonging to Madeleine Beth McCann."  location:  08 -PROCESSO 8 PAGES 2098 TO 2109

2.  "6.36pm - The dog Eddie, who detects cadaver odours, "marked" the area of a cupboard in the living room. On checking, the dog was indicating a pink soft toy belonging to Madeleine McCann." Location: EDDIE & KEELA REPORT
2186 to 2188  Dog inspection report of cars searched in subterranean garage
TRANSLATION BY ALBYM
08-Processo Volume 8 pages 2186 to 2188"

CANINE SEARCH OF MR McCANN'S VILLA, PRESENT OCCUPANCY.

The villa interior, garden, and all property within were searched by the EVRD.
The only alert indication given was when the dog located a pink cuddly toy in
the villas lounge. The CSI dog did not alert to the toy when screened
separately.

It is my view that it is possible that the EVRD is alerting to cadaver scent
contamination. No evidential or intelligence reliability can be made from this
alert unless it can be confirmed with corroborating evidence.
Location: http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

"'Can you confirm if the signal given regarding the stuffed toy corresponds to a concrete alert of detection of a cadaver, or a mere trick played by the dog''
The dogs were not taught any 'tricks'. EVRD 'signalled' the toy, which at my request was retained by the Judicial Police for future forensic analysis. I have no knowledge of the results of any forensic analysis on the toy."
Location: http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES_RIGATORY.htm

ok MAYBE I READ THAT BIT WRONG.  The CSI dog did not alert to the toy when screened
separately.

The CSI dog did a separate screen and did not alert.  Do we have the video of that?
Wasn't Eddie involved here as well?

But we still have the confusion over what happened in the sideboard.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #501 on: August 13, 2018, 11:48:11 PM »
1.  - "18h36 - the dog Eddy, that detects cadaver odour, 'marked' [alerted in] the area of a cupboard in the lounge, it being confirmed that the dog indicated a pink soft toy belonging to Madeleine Beth McCann."  location:  08 -PROCESSO 8 PAGES 2098 TO 2109

2.  "6.36pm - The dog Eddie, who detects cadaver odours, "marked" the area of a cupboard in the living room. On checking, the dog was indicating a pink soft toy belonging to Madeleine McCann." Location: EDDIE & KEELA REPORT
TRANSLATION BY ALBYM

Maybe those two are the same but one in the 24 hour clock for one?  In the video CC is in a cupboard, in the lounge he was in a container.

It says "on checking" which definitely relates to MG opening the doors to the sideboard and revealing CC inside which wasn't in the lounge IMO.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 01:14:51 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline misty

« Reply #502 on: August 13, 2018, 11:59:14 PM »

TRANSLATION BY ALBYM

Maybe those two are the same but one in the 24 hour clock for one?  In the video CC is in a cupboard, in the lounge he was in a container.

It say "on checking" which definitely relates to MG opening the doors to the sideboard and revealing CC inside.

Can you see the dog showing great interest in the cupboard, scenting strongly or going back to check the strongest source of what he was trained to find right before he alerted? There is no explanation for Grime looking in the wrong cupboard first.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #503 on: August 14, 2018, 12:03:21 AM »
"4 - In the "Vista do Mar" villa, the house that was rented by the McCanns after leaving the Ocean's Club, the dog "marked" the area of a wardrobe that contained inside the soft toy that belonged to Madeleine McCann (cf. page 2099 and/or annex 88);"  Location: "LEGAL SUMMARY PRIOR & LOWE
Archiving of the Madeleine Process"  http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/LEGAL_SUMMARY.htm

Same place "Half an hour later (22.00), according to their reports, Kate Healy went to the apartment to check on the children. She entered via the sliding doors, which she closed upon entering, and saw that the children’s bedroom door was slightly wider open than they had left it when they went to dinner. Upon closing the bedroom door, she felt a current of air, which led her to inspect the bedroom more carefully, and she noticed that her daughter Madeleine, had disappeared. The bedroom window was wide open, the shutters were raised and the curtains were drawn open. The bed was practically untouched, her daughter’s soft toy at the head."

Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #504 on: August 14, 2018, 12:08:14 AM »

Here is the reference I was initially referring to.  Maybe it is a typo error or something but this is what it reads:

"6. In the clothes and belongings of the MCCANN family;
dead body scent dog:
*in two pieces of cloth of KATE HEALY
*in one piece of cloth of the minor MADELEINE
*Possibly, in the cuddly toy of MADELEINE (the dead body scent was detected while the cuddly toy was still inside the house where the family stayed at that time).
*the alert was confirmed outside the house;"

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RESPONSE-ROGATORY.htm

There is an * beside the words "*Possibly, in the cuddly toy of MADELEINE (the dead body scent was detected while the cuddly toy was still inside the house where the family stayed at that time)."  The * meaning "the alert was confirmed outside the house".
* is an asterisk.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 12:15:51 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #505 on: August 14, 2018, 12:19:03 AM »

Can you see the dog showing great interest in the cupboard, scenting strongly or going back to check the strongest source of what he was trained to find right before he alerted? There is no explanation for Grime looking in the wrong cupboard first.
IMO something was badly missed at this location.
Moderation

Offline slartibartfast

« Reply #506 on: August 14, 2018, 06:42:01 AM »
Have you ever read what a poster named... Poacher... said about Grime and his claims

I had never seen the posts and had made my own mind up... It was quite a surprise to read them

A search of Poacher associated with case brings up some interesting characters.
“Reasoning will never make a Man correct an ill Opinion, which by Reasoning he never acquired”.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #507 on: August 14, 2018, 07:49:21 AM »
A search of Poacher associated with case brings up some interesting characters.

I've always found it difficult to reconcile the alerts, with all the other evidence and had my own thoughts... Poachers views explain everything  including  the alert to cuddlecat

Offline John

« Reply #508 on: August 14, 2018, 08:42:23 AM »
Here is the reference I was initially referring to.  Maybe it is a typo error or something but this is what it reads:

"6. In the clothes and belongings of the MCCANN family;
dead body scent dog:
*in two pieces of cloth of KATE HEALY
*in one piece of cloth of the minor MADELEINE
*Possibly, in the cuddly toy of MADELEINE (the dead body scent was detected while the cuddly toy was still inside the house where the family stayed at that time).
*the alert was confirmed outside the house;"

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/RESPONSE-ROGATORY.htm

There is an * beside the words "*Possibly, in the cuddly toy of MADELEINE (the dead body scent was detected while the cuddly toy was still inside the house where the family stayed at that time)."  The * meaning "the alert was confirmed outside the house".
* is an asterisk.

All very ambiguous.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #509 on: August 14, 2018, 08:55:12 AM »
All very ambiguous.
I have a feeling we haven't pinpointed where Martin Grime says the alert on CC occurred.

"The villa interior, garden, and all property within were searched by the EVRD.
The only alert indication given was when the dog located a pink cuddly toy in the villas lounge. The CSI dog did not alert to the toy when screened separately. "
http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/MARTIN_GRIMES.htm

To me the room called the lounge is the one with the sofas in them, the room where Eddie knocks over the rubbish bin and carries CC across the room.  Was that the lounge?
The room with the table in it looked more like the dining room.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 09:10:44 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation