Author Topic: Is this another example of a potentially crucial error by the VRD handler?  (Read 40275 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Is this another example of a potentially crucial error by the VRD handler?
« Reply #510 on: August 14, 2018, 09:15:01 AM »
A search of Poacher associated with case brings up some interesting characters.
Is that a search here?
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #511 on: August 14, 2018, 10:00:26 AM »
Is that a search here?

I will pm later with my thoughts if you would like...imo they put the alerts in perspective and explain CC...what we know for certain is taht grime used the video of the alerts to promote his peronal business

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #512 on: August 14, 2018, 12:41:41 PM »
I will pm later with my thoughts if you would like...imo they put the alerts in perspective and explain CC...what we know for certain is taht grime used the video of the alerts to promote his peronal business
Well he was allowed IMO.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #513 on: August 14, 2018, 12:43:42 PM »
Well he was allowed IMO.

he was allowed

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #514 on: August 14, 2018, 01:06:56 PM »
The dog alerting in front of the sideboard is open to interpretation. In my opinion Eddie sought out the scent of the toy cat which he had in his mouth minutes earlier.  Yes he found Cuddle Cat in the sideboard but it was Cuddle Cat he was after and not cadaver scent.  I think the entire episode was shoddy and unprofessional and offered no credibility whatsoever to the search.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Brietta

« Reply #515 on: August 14, 2018, 01:30:33 PM »
The dog alerting in front of the sideboard is open to interpretation. In my opinion Eddie sought out the scent of the toy cat which he had in his mouth minutes earlier.  Yes he found Cuddle Cat in the sideboard but it was Cuddle Cat he was after and not cadaver scent.  I think the entire episode was shoddy and unprofessional and offered no credibility whatsoever to the search.
Is it just me ... or was Martin Grime surprised to see CC in the cupboard?
"All I'm going to say is that we've conducted a very serious investigation and there's no indication that Madeleine McCann's parents are connected to her disappearance. On the other hand, we have a lot of evidence pointing out that Christian killed her," Wolter told the "Friday at 9"....

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #516 on: August 14, 2018, 07:37:09 PM »
Is it just me ... or was Martin Grime surprised to see CC in the cupboard?
Earlier in the video he was on the floor in the lounge and now he is in the cupboard or sideboard.  I would think Martin Grime would be very surprised as  how did Cuddle Cat got from A to B  and closed the doors behind himself with such soft legs!
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #517 on: August 14, 2018, 07:38:02 PM »
Earlier in the video he was on the floor in the lounge and now he is in the cupboard or sideboard.  I would think Martin Grime would be very surprised as  how did Cuddle Cat got from A to B  and closed the doors behind himself with such soft legs!
LOL.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #518 on: August 14, 2018, 07:46:00 PM »
LOL.
Grime says he doesn't play tricks with his dogs, but there is something bloody tricky about that IMO.
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #519 on: August 14, 2018, 07:49:10 PM »
Grime says he doesn't play tricks with his dogs, but there is something bloody tricky about that IMO.

If we saw the whole unedited  video we might see there is something  tricky in the other alerts too... Imo
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 07:51:00 PM by Robittybob1 »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #520 on: August 14, 2018, 07:51:55 PM »
If we saw the whole unedited  video we might see there is something  tricky in the other alerts too... Imo
What sort of glasses do you have Davel?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #521 on: August 14, 2018, 07:57:07 PM »
What sort of glasses do you have Davel?

You have obviously  forgotten what the PJ observers said about the other alerts

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #522 on: August 14, 2018, 08:07:48 PM »
You have obviously  forgotten what the PJ observers said about the other alerts
You might have to remind me then.  I'm not sure what the PJ observers said about the other alerts.   I'm not sure it would be on topic so should we do a new thread?
Moderation

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #523 on: August 14, 2018, 08:10:46 PM »
You might have to remind me then.  I'm not sure what the PJ observers said about the other alerts.   I'm not sure it would be on topic so should we do a new thread?

They said... Why did the dog having walked past a spot several times and not alerted... Alert at the same spot they had previous ly ignored

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #524 on: August 14, 2018, 08:17:01 PM »
They said... Why did the dog having walked past a spot several times and not alerted... Alert at the same spot they had previous ly ignored
Do you need me to explain that to you?
Moderation