Author Topic: Is this another example of a potentially crucial error by the VRD handler?  (Read 40534 times)

Offline Mr Gray

Re: Is this another example of a potentially crucial error by the VRD handler?
« Reply #525 on: August 14, 2018, 08:23:04 PM »
Do you need me to explain that to you?

You mean give me your opinion

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #526 on: August 14, 2018, 08:26:48 PM »
You mean give me your opinion
No the scientific expert answer.  I see expert witness statements are not considered opinion but factual evidence.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #527 on: August 14, 2018, 08:28:47 PM »
No the scientific expert answer.  I see expert witness statements are not considered opinion but factual evidence.

You mean the one experts opinion....I'm afraid that does not make it factual... Grime talked about scent pooling in a closed building... But the building hadn't been closed and the scent surely would distribute randomnly by Brownian motion.... Probably all out if the open windows, and doors
« Last Edit: August 14, 2018, 08:34:26 PM by Davel »

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #528 on: August 14, 2018, 08:33:33 PM »
You mean the one experts opinion....I'm afraid that does not make it factual
It isn't an easy question to answer.

"Why did the dog having walked past a spot several times and not alert... Then later Alert at the same spot they had previously ignored?"
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Mr Gray

« Reply #529 on: August 14, 2018, 08:35:02 PM »
It isn't an easy question to answer.

"Why did the dog having walked past a spot several times and not alert... Then later Alert at the same spot they had previously ignored?"

It is if you look at the cuddle cat alert

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #530 on: August 15, 2018, 02:29:28 AM »
It is if you look at the cuddle cat alert
The one part that made me feel the sideboard alert on Cuddle Cat was all wrong was that Eddie didn't take any notice  of CC in the lounge after he dropped him in the middle of the room. 
So once Cuddle Cat was placed in the sideboard how come the strength of the cadaver odour built up so quickly that Eddie would start barking  on the far side of the table?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4NMYPsFKb8&feature=youtu.be&t=100  for the first find of CC.

https://youtu.be/c4NMYPsFKb8?t=230 is the time he is first checking the sideboard and starts barking after sniffing the top of the sideboard.

https://youtu.be/c4NMYPsFKb8?t=340 is a good place to start to see Grime take CC out of the sideboard.

« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 05:12:13 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #531 on: August 15, 2018, 09:19:47 AM »
The fact there are 3 descriptions of where the CC alert occurred, plus the fact that the alert in the dining room doesn't make sense, it confirms to me there definitely was an element of doubt.

How many other alerts fell into this category is anyone's guess.

In fact I would say the only alerts that can be trusted were the ones where Keela alerted as well.  The sofa and the boot alerts are sure.

What do the other members think about this?

[ edited by senior mod ]
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 05:24:52 PM by John »
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #532 on: August 15, 2018, 09:56:06 AM »
I think that accusing people of faking evidence is disgraceful.
I don't think of it is accusing any more, I now say without doubt the PJ faked alerts, but they didn't fake evidence as they never tried to confirm the reality of these personal property alerts. 

There was no faking evidence, just the pretence of the alerts on personal items, but if they had no reality as far as Kate was concerned she just brushed them off as she did.  Most guilty persons would have buckled and confessed to the lesser charge IMO.

What did she say about the alerts that she couldn't explain?  "was it "I couldn't explain it but neither could they".  Does that mean she questioned them as to how these alerts occurred?  Did they really say they couldn't explain it?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 10:02:46 AM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #533 on: August 15, 2018, 10:09:51 AM »
"I think that accusing people of faking evidence is disgraceful" - hallelujah!  And yet that is the bread and butter of this forum, pretty much.
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline G-Unit

« Reply #534 on: August 15, 2018, 10:14:31 AM »
I don't think of it is accusing any more, I now say without doubt the PJ faked alerts, but they didn't fake evidence as they never tried to confirm the reality of these personal property alerts. 

There was no faking evidence, just the pretence of the alerts on personal items, but if they had no reality as far as Kate was concerned she just brushed them off as she did.  Most guilty persons would have buckled and confessed to the lesser charge IMO.

What did she say about the alerts that she couldn't explain?  "was it "I couldn't explain it but neither could they".  Does that mean she questioned them as to how these alerts occurred?  Did they really say they couldn't explain it?

OK then. I think it's disgraceful to say that the PJ faked alerts.
Read and abide by the forum rules.
Result = happy posting.
Ignore and break the rules
Result = edits, deletions and unhappiness
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?board=2.0

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #535 on: August 15, 2018, 10:16:43 AM »
"I think that accusing people of faking evidence is disgraceful" - hallelujah!  And yet that is the bread and butter of this forum, pretty much.
I have spent weeks of time watching documentaries on murder cases and plenty of cases have been solved when the police pretend to have evidence that goes against the guilty person, and that situation breaks the guilty person's ability to maintain the lie and they go on to confess to doing the crime.

That isn't considered "disgraceful" but is always considered a very clever tactic.
Moderation

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #536 on: August 15, 2018, 10:18:40 AM »
http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9940.msg479938#msg479938

It is a clever tactic when it works. 
Moderation

Offline Venturi Swirl

« Reply #537 on: August 15, 2018, 10:23:26 AM »
Is it disgraceful to say the McCanns faked an abduction?
"Surely the fact that their accounts were different reinforces their veracity rather than diminishes it? If they had colluded in protecting ........ surely all of their accounts would be the same?" - Faithlilly

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #538 on: August 15, 2018, 10:25:14 AM »
I gave you 3 locations on the video http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=9940.msg479912#msg479912 showing how impossible the alert in the dining room was.  Can you really in all honesty say  that CC tucked away in the sideboard would make Eddie alert when he reached up onto the sideboard?
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 09:56:22 PM by Robittybob1 »
Moderation

Offline barrier

« Reply #539 on: August 15, 2018, 10:36:37 AM »
Is it disgraceful to say the McCanns faked an abduction?
I don't know I tend not to be judgemental, how about you?
I don't think even the Portuguese SC passed judgement on that only on the right to say it or write it down.
This is my own private domicile and I shall not be harassed, biatch:Jesse Pinkman Character.