Author Topic: You can discuss Julie Mugford's diaries here  (Read 70724 times)

Offline puglove

Re: You can discuss Julie Mugford's diaries here
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2012, 09:16:28 PM »
Hi Abs and Weety. I think JM's saying that JB offered to buy her a designer dress and she refused. The m in "me" compares to the m in "They came up." (And Abs, I LOVED the film - especially the dancing!!)
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Angelo222

« Reply #76 on: April 06, 2012, 09:44:55 PM »
Hi Abs and Weety. I think JM's saying that JB offered to buy her a designer dress and she refused. The m in "me" compares to the m in "They came up." (And Abs, I LOVED the film - especially the dancing!!)

Well spotted Shona. 
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline John

« Reply #77 on: April 06, 2012, 10:01:58 PM »
There is no dubiety actually as it is clarified in Julie's statement relating to 15 August 1985.  She states that Jeremy and Brett bought a suit for £198 and Jeremy offered to buy her a designer dress in the same shop but she refused.  She says they went down the road to Miss Selfridge's and got one for £32.99 which Jeremy paid for.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline abs

« Reply #78 on: April 06, 2012, 10:06:35 PM »
But why would Sheila write this, and write it in such a formal manner? It rings false to me. I don´t know who wrote it, I am just saying that it sounds like something from a police report, not a young girl´s diary.

And another thing:

Went to Colchester shopping.  Lizzie + I   Brett + Jeremy.

Bought suit £ value not legible   tie £30  offered to buy me a new designer dress - said NO!

Went to Miss Selfridge's then to Sloppy Joe's then home.

Meal - ask Lizzie where?

Discussion white face black eye make up.

Jeremy and Liz sat up talking after Brett and I went to bed - suicidal - had to tell someone but who?

They came up after approx 1 hr.  Was he convincing someone else.  Was I mad?

What it really says is: "Offered to buy new designer dress - No"
A little different.

P.S. I do think I am being logical.

I think it says "Offered to buy me designer dress - No"
The 'm' is just misformed.

That could be - it´s hard to tell. I still think though, that the sentence can be interpreted two very different ways.
BTW, Admin, thanks for uploading, and in general all the work! It takes time!!

Thanks Shona - you´re a fierce dancer!
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 10:24:55 PM by Admin »

Offline Admin

« Reply #79 on: April 06, 2012, 10:18:49 PM »
But why would Sheila write this, and write it in such a formal manner? It rings false to me. I don´t know who wrote it, I am just saying that it sounds like something from a police report, not a young girl´s diary.

And another thing:

Went to Colchester shopping.  Lizzie + I   Brett + Jeremy.

Bought suit £ value not legible   tie £30  offered to buy me a new designer dress - said NO!

Went to Miss Selfridge's then to Sloppy Joe's then home.

Meal - ask Lizzie where?

Discussion white face black eye make up.

Jeremy and Liz sat up talking after Brett and I went to bed - suicidal - had to tell someone but who?

They came up after approx 1 hr.  Was he convincing someone else.  Was I mad?

What it really says is: "Offered to buy new designer dress - No"
A little different.

P.S. I do think I am being logical.

I think it says "Offered to buy me designer dress - No"
The 'm' is just misformed.

That could be - it´s hard to tell. I still think though, that the sentence can be interpreted two very different ways.
BTW, Admin, thanks for uploading, and in general all the work! It takes time!!

Thanks Shona - you´re a fierce dancer!

You are very welcome!   8((()*/
« Last Edit: April 06, 2012, 10:25:16 PM by Admin »

Offline abs

« Reply #80 on: April 07, 2012, 03:45:04 AM »
If those diaries are genuine, they implicate Julie Mugford in murder. Plain and simple. I have a problem with that. She would never have said all those things. Where are these diaries from?

Offline Jerry

« Reply #81 on: December 27, 2012, 01:25:02 AM »
It looks like the Jeremy Bamber forum is missing important statements made by principal players in the case.  They are having to resort to pinching our copies of Julie's statements.  So funny.   @)(++(* @)(++(*

Offline John

« Reply #82 on: December 27, 2012, 01:31:55 AM »
It looks like the Jeremy Bamber forum is missing important statements made by principal players in the case.  They are having to resort to pinching our copies of Julie's statements.  So funny.   @)(++(* @)(++(*

Some statements were not posted by Mike Tesko for obvious reasons but were later posted by Hartley.
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Outlook

« Reply #83 on: March 21, 2013, 08:58:44 PM »
I find this page fascinating.  The sexually transmitted diseases - Yeuk.  What a bunch.

Also the bit about "If only dogs could talk?"  Presumably refers to Crispy being the only survivor.  He was highly disturbed of course afterwards and bit JB. (See Ann Eaton's statements).  Also JB apparently shot Crispy later.  Maybe he wanted to silence him or he had found out that June had left the lot to Crispy.

Offline Inspector Gadget

« Reply #84 on: February 14, 2020, 05:01:39 PM »
Those diaries put Mugford right in it as far as I can see.  She obviously knew what he had done yet went to view those bodies.  When she says she was frightened and worried about her statement, Bamber reassured her and told her that was why he had told her certain things over the phone.

That stinks of a conspiracy to me.  You have to realise that Bamber had to refute saying such a thing at the trial.  If he tried to implicate Mugford he would have put himself right in it.

At the end of the day it was either him or both of them....he chose the former since he thought he would win on appeal.  I bet he's sorry now??

This is the best comment I’ve read on JM so far and exactly my view too. JB was screwed, he couldn’t have incriminate JM as that would involve a confession. She was smart, he was stupid by not keeping his mouth shut. But regardless I believe she was 100% involved and could have prevented this but chose not to. And to then ID the bodies was as sick as you can get.

Offline Inspector Gadget

« Reply #85 on: February 14, 2020, 06:05:20 PM »
They sure are dynamite, unfortunately for Mr Testosterone they do absolutely zilch for his case other than nail it down even further.

I was just pondering the whole Mugford thing this morning and what she said in her statements and now in the diaries.  Thanx btw admin for a wonderful job!!

Where is the... "I wonder who could have done such a thing?" comment from any of them.  Where is there any doubt expressed as to who could be involved.  Where is the denials???

Fact is folks, there isn't any.  There is no expression of wonder, fear or anything else relating to any third party in any of those documents except that one reference to MacDonald which we know was the seed planted in Mugford's head during their first meeting at Goldhanger.

There was no worried for their safety, no might need a police guard at their house in Goldhanger or any police protection.  It was all put down to Sheila and her having committed suicide after shooting the others.

Fact is there never was any third party to the act but I will let you into a little secret.  Mugford wasn't the only one to have PRIOR KNOWLEDGE of the impending slaughter.

Guess who??

BRETT???