Author Topic: Why Jeremy maintains his innocence  (Read 9017 times)

Offline Alice

Why Jeremy maintains his innocence
« on: August 08, 2018, 09:59:24 AM »
If you ever needed to see why JB continues to bleat his lies of his innocence have a look at todays news. A baby killer convicted in the eighties has apparently been killed by vigilantes in Wales shortly after his release from prison. If Bamber admitted the truth he'd be well advised to stay inside!

Offline Holly Goodhead

Re: Why Jeremy maintains his innocence
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2018, 12:51:15 PM »
If you ever needed to see why JB continues to bleat his lies of his innocence have a look at todays news. A baby killer convicted in the eighties has apparently been killed by vigilantes in Wales shortly after his release from prison. If Bamber admitted the truth he'd be well advised to stay inside!

If JB confessed to the crime hitherto denied it's extremely unlikely he would ever be released but he would certainly have to watch his back inside! 

The fact he denies the crime doesn't influence my belief in his innocence. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Real justice

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2018, 05:32:45 PM »
Psychopaths don’t admit guilt Alice, they don’t feel any remorse and they always blame other people.  He will never admit guilt because he will lose control over his army of admirers.  Bamber’s not coming out even if he admits guilt so he’s nothing to gain. 

Offline Alice

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2018, 07:06:11 PM »
I thought that if he admitted the crime and showed remorse he would be considered for release? I agree he's definitely a psychopath who can see no wrong or fault in himself. Maybe he's convinced himself with the lies he's told for so long and actually considers himself innocent?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 09:58:47 PM »
I thought that if he admitted the crime and showed remorse he would be considered for release? I agree he's definitely a psychopath who can see no wrong or fault in himself. Maybe he's convinced himself with the lies he's told for so long and actually considers himself innocent?

No, he's on a whole life tariff.

I think he knows he's guilty which is why he's selective on the questions he answers.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2018, 10:17:52 PM »
Even if he admitted Alice he wouldn’t come out, he’s on a whole life tariff without the possibility of parole, this was changed in 1994 by the Home Secretary.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2018, 10:34:23 PM »
His only chance Alice is to say nothing and keep appealing, supporters take the view because he hasn’t admitted to his crime,  he must be innocent  *%87
I think your right, he has convinced himself he is innocent and it needed to be done, coupled with the fact the police lost a lot of ground early in the investigation and he probably knows some things didn’t happen the way it’s supposed to have happened, this will reinforce in his mind that he’s innocent.

Offline John

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2018, 01:05:48 PM »
His only chance Alice is to say nothing and keep appealing, supporters take the view because he hasn’t admitted to his crime,  he must be innocent  *%87
I think your right, he has convinced himself he is innocent and it needed to be done, coupled with the fact the police lost a lot of ground early in the investigation and he probably knows some things didn’t happen the way it’s supposed to have happened, this will reinforce in his mind that he’s innocent.

After a number of years in prison reality becomes a bit of a blur and as Jeremy has been incarcerated for almost 33 years he will almost certainly be institutionalised with all that that brings with it. I fear there is very little that he can do now other than admit his guilt and pray that the parole board cut him some slack further down the line.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 01:07:55 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2018, 01:47:08 PM »
After a number of years in prison reality becomes a bit of a blur and as Jeremy has been incarcerated for almost 33 years he will almost certainly be institutionalised with all that that brings with it. I fear there is very little that he can do now other than admit his guilt and pray that the parole board cut him some slack further down the line.
In theory your right John, but both will never happen.  Psychopaths cannot show any weakness or substantial blame for anything that’s happened.  At the moment he’s still got a little control, his supporters and the very few in prison that might believe him, Confess and he loses everything, I say everything because I don’t think he would ever be put up for parole, the change would have to come from the Home Secretary I would have thought?

Offline puglove

« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2018, 12:34:20 AM »

I used to think that Bamber would reach a certain age and admit defeat and his guilt, but as Justice points out, it wouldn't help him and his life wouldn't be worth living. His brain must be scrambled, and his physical health is poor. He uses and despises his small band of supporters. I just resent any resources wasted on him, when they could be put to better use, he's always been the ultimate parasite.
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Real justice

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2018, 07:41:11 AM »
I used to think that Bamber would reach a certain age and admit defeat and his guilt, but as Justice points out, it wouldn't help him and his life wouldn't be worth living. His brain must be scrambled, and his physical health is poor. He uses and despises his small band of supporters. I just resent any resources wasted on him, when they could be put to better use, he's always been the ultimate parasite.
I couldn’t agree more Puglove  8@??)(

Offline ActualMat

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2018, 03:52:34 PM »

That's a good point, innocent or guilty he will be a shell of other men of his age on the outside - mentally and physcially he's been damaged by all his years inside.

When you think about the people who write to him and are on his phone list - and realise that he has this and his tiny cell, and that's it in his life....

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2018, 10:21:40 AM »
Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 27 years.  Upon release he was far from broken.  

Humans are highly adaptive.  JB's cat A prison life will be as normal to him as our lives are to us.   

Many have seemingly everything and yet suffer depression eg the late Duke of Westminster, Gerald Grosvenor.  

How would we know what JB has?  He might have a rich inner life akin to David in his bedroom or a Buddhist monk in a temple!    
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Myster

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2018, 12:58:45 PM »
Aaaaah... now we know where you ended up!  Teaching him some gun yoga no doubt

See, I'm no duck egg!!!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2018, 01:34:48 PM »
Aaaaah... now we know where you ended up!  Teaching him some gun yoga no doubt

See, I'm no duck egg!!!

David's bedroom is strictly a sanctuary for 'forensic evidence breakthroughs'!