Author Topic: The Jeremy Supporters : Help, Hindrance or Harmful?  (Read 275598 times)

Offline adam

Re: The Jeremy Supporters : Help, Hindrance or Harmful?
« Reply #615 on: June 07, 2018, 09:23:06 AM »
The 'Injustice Anywhere' forum is very quiet, even by it's own quiet standards. Only two posts this month.

Lookout is currently the busiest forum supporter. Shortly to be re joined by Mike.

Offline adam

« Reply #616 on: June 08, 2018, 07:11:07 PM »
Mike has reclaimed his place as the biggest Bamber supporter forum poster.

He briefly joined in a conversation with the dear ladies. But normal service has resumed and he has started posting on his own new threads.

But where is Nigel ?

Offline Caroline

« Reply #617 on: June 08, 2018, 08:10:35 PM »
Mike has reclaimed his place as the biggest Bamber supporter forum poster.

He briefly joined in a conversation with the dear ladies. But normal service has resumed and he has started posting on his own new threads.

But where is Nigel ?

He doesn't seem to be answering any questions on them though.

Offline adam

« Reply #618 on: June 08, 2018, 08:27:50 PM »
I asked Mike yesterday what Bamber said to him about Julie. But got no response.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #619 on: June 08, 2018, 09:41:01 PM »
I asked Mike yesterday what Bamber said to him about Julie. But got no response.

I'm interested in why he posted the bible open at Luke 12.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #620 on: June 09, 2018, 11:23:46 AM »
The 'Injustice Anywhere' forum is very quiet, even by it's own quiet standards. Only two posts this month.

Lookout is currently the busiest forum supporter. Shortly to be re joined by Mike.

Someone by the username of 'IsThisTheLife' seems to think he/she has seen something hitherto overlooked.  It's all covered in the pathology report.

He/she supports '2 dead bodies in the kitchen'.  Probably someone from the CT.  I can no longer be bothered to point out why these claims are so obviously wrong.   

Andrew Hunter in CTSB supported the theory of '2 dead bodies in the kitchen' along with the blood in the silencer originating from an animal. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline adam

« Reply #621 on: June 10, 2018, 11:15:31 AM »
IA is not really just hardcore supporters. 

Luminous Wanderer has said he is looking at how the conviction is unsafe, rather than saying Bamber is innocent.

Similar to Luminous Wanderer, TomG was not confident enough to continue debating with guilters on the Blue forum.

David used to be a hardcore guilter who attempted a quiet stance change. Realising he was not going to be allowed to goad supporters/moderators as a guilter. He monitors Blue 24/7 for guilter posters to goad.

IA is more a safe haven, where posters will more or less agree with each other, due to not coming up against hardcore guilters.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 01:21:14 PM by adam »

Offline Admin

« Reply #622 on: June 10, 2018, 01:48:25 PM »
Reminder to all members!

Forum Rules

You agree, through your use of this forum, that you will not post any material which is false, defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, adult material, or otherwise in violation of any International or United States Federal law. You also agree not to post any copyrighted material unless you own the copyright or you have written consent from the owner of the copyrighted material. Spam, flooding, advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are also forbidden on this forum.

Note that it is impossible for the staff or the owners of this forum to confirm the validity of posts. Please remember that we do not always actively monitor the posted messages, and as such, are not responsible for the content contained within. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information presented. The posted messages express the views of the author, and not necessarily the views of this forum, its staff, its subsidiaries, or this forum's owner. Anyone who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to notify an administrator or moderator of this forum immediately. The staff and the owner of this forum reserve the right to remove objectionable content, within a reasonable time frame, if they determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, please realize that they may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately. This policy applies to member profile information as well.

You remain solely responsible for the content of your posted messages. Furthermore, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the owners of this forum, any related websites to this forum, its staff, and its subsidiaries. The owners of this forum also reserve the right to reveal your identity (or any other related information collected on this service) in the event of a formal complaint or legal action arising from any situation caused by your use of this forum.

You have the ability, as you register, to choose your username. We advise that you keep the name appropriate. With this user account you are about to register, you agree to never give your password out to another person except an administrator, for your protection and for validity reasons. You also agree to NEVER use another person's account for any reason.  We also HIGHLY recommend you use a complex and unique password for your account, to prevent account theft.

After you register and login to this forum, you will be able to fill out a detailed profile. It is your responsibility to present clear and accurate information. Any information the forum owner or staff determines to be inaccurate or vulgar in nature will be removed, with or without prior notice. Appropriate sanctions may be applicable.

Please note that with each post, your IP address is recorded, in the event that you need to be banned from this forum or your ISP contacted. This will only happen in the event of a major violation of this agreement.

Also note that the software places a cookie, a text file containing bits of information (such as your username and password), in your browser's cache. This is ONLY used to keep you logged in/out. The software does not collect or send any other form of information to your computer.

Please treat all members with respect and accept gracefully that other users may not necessarily share your point of view.  Debates should be structured and constructive, they should not be used as a mechanism to disrupt or goad or provoke other users.  In the event that a breach of these rules occurs, moderators can invoke sanctions which can include pre authorisation of posts and a temporary ban.

These rules will be amended periodically as the need arises.

ADMIN
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 01:52:31 PM by Admin »

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #623 on: June 13, 2018, 07:49:42 PM »
Jackie stated: "All I can say is good luck, nice scam Jeremy

Bottom line is NO ONE trusts Jeremy Bamber

His campaign days are over

He should admit his guilt and show some remorse for murdering his family, that's the only hope he has left - as pointed out by a Supreme Court judge

"what tipped the balance for me in voting with the majority was the Court’s confirmation, in this judgment, that Article 3 encompasses what might be described as “the right to hope”. It goes no further than that. The judgment recognises, implicitly, that hope is an important and constitutive aspect of the human person. Those who commit the most abhorrent and egregious of acts and who inflict untold suffering upon others, nevertheless retain their fundamental humanity and carry within themselves the capacity to change. Long and deserved though their prison sentences may be, they retain the right to hope that, someday, they may have atoned for the wrongs which they have committed. They ought not to be deprived entirely of such hope. To deny them the experience of hope would be to deny a fundamental aspect of their humanity and, to do that, would be degrading.

When's Jeremy Bamber going to finally confess to his quite apparent guilt?
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #624 on: June 13, 2018, 08:53:14 PM »
IA is not really just hardcore supporters. 

Luminous Wanderer has said he is looking at how the conviction is unsafe, rather than saying Bamber is innocent.

Similar to Luminous Wanderer, TomG was not confident enough to continue debating with guilters on the Blue forum.

David used to be a hardcore guilter who attempted a quiet stance change. Realising he was not going to be allowed to goad supporters/moderators as a guilter. He monitors Blue 24/7 for guilter posters to goad.

IA is more a safe haven, where posters will more or less agree with each other, due to not coming up against hardcore guilters.

I wouldn't say that.  I disagree strongly with Luminious Wanderer, TomG, Frankie Lee and IsThisTheLife.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #625 on: June 14, 2018, 09:24:51 PM »
I'm sure Mr Kavanagh will receive any correspondence re the above like a breath of fresh air especially after this BS https://www.change.org/p/rt-hon-amber-rudd-mp-home-secretary-essex-police-release-all-documents-withheld-under-pii-to-jeremy-bamber-s-legal-defence/u/20235986

and this https://www.change.org/p/rt-hon-amber-rudd-mp-home-secretary-essex-police-release-all-documents-withheld-under-pii-to-jeremy-bamber-s-legal-defence/u/20235986

"Police have accused a multiple murderer of "circumnavigating the formal process" of appeal by using the media and websites to fight his conviction.
Jeremy Bamber, 55, is serving a whole life term for killing five members of his family in Essex in 1985.
His supporters are calling for evidence to be disclosed and wrote to MPs who in turn have written to Essex Police.
A reply from the chief constable's office has outlined the reasons why the force will not reopen his case.
In the reply, Insp Matt Cornish, Staff Officer to Essex Police's chief constable, makes reference to findings by the Court of Appeal and the Criminal Cases Review Commission in Bamber's case, which found no new evidence or proof the trial's fairness had been affected.
Insp Cornish said Bamber was "well aware of the legal processes that he should follow to seek a review of his convictions".
"His attempt at circumnavigating the formal process using the media and websites is ill-conceived," the letter continued. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-essex-35932802

I would suggest the police message from Essex police was not only to Jeremy Bamber but to the J B Campaign Ltd company and all others who were involved.

https://www.parliament.uk/business/committees/committees-a-z/lords-select/communications-committee/news-parliament-2017/internet-regulation-nca-evidence/
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline adam

« Reply #626 on: June 15, 2018, 10:07:30 AM »
I wouldn't say that.  I disagree strongly with Luminious Wanderer, TomG, Frankie Lee and IsThisTheLife.   

I rarely post on Blue. Mike & Lookout are the only supporters who regulary post.

Mike does provide sources, however only Scipio used to respond to his crazy theories. Lookout doesn't provide sources & only two posters respond to her crazy theories.

However I've no desire to join IA. It's quiet, highlighting the posters are not convinced of Bamber's innocence.  Although I will read it sometimes.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #627 on: July 29, 2018, 03:11:53 PM »
I'm pretty sure none of us who discuss this case on the internet make any difference at all to the case.

Offline adam

« Reply #628 on: July 29, 2018, 03:22:59 PM »
The latest new revelation on Blue is from Nugs. Who says the defence were withheld certain parts of the pathologists notes.

Which parts he didn't say. A source was requested but not supplied. Getting a source from Nugs is like trying to win the Grand National. Without a horse.

Nugs does create threads based on brand new quotes or information. As a Conspiracy Theorist he will have a vision of what happened. But no sources.

Creating a thread saying it happened which creates discussion, validates his vision. He just has to ignore the source requests.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2018, 03:40:13 PM by adam »

Offline adam

« Reply #629 on: July 29, 2018, 03:28:34 PM »
I'm pretty sure none of us who discuss this case on the internet make any difference at all to the case.

With Mike's giant stuffed tiger, David's diagrams, Lookout's 'Gut Feeling' & Nugs's vision.

I disagree.