Author Topic: Introduction and new podcast  (Read 4479 times)

Offline Myster

Re: Introduction and new podcast
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2023, 10:52:30 PM »
Kay's latest podcast interview with former Sergeant Chris Bews...

https://podtail.com/en/podcast/the-white-house-farm-murders/the-blues-and-twos-interview-with-former-ps-chris-/

The Incident Logs discussed in this podcast...

PC Michael West, i.e. CD (1990) clarifying the call logs... https://streamable.com/jwx5fl

Transcript of former PC Michael West's appearance on the Mindhouse series, Episode 4 (around 30:50 mins in)...

'Thirty years is a good time to come round and say -"That's not what happened".   The phone call from Jeremy to me has always been a matter of interest to others.

This is the log of my phone call that I received from Jeremy, timed 03.36.

I'm the receiver 1990 - that was my Collar number.  I've written - Father phoned Age 62 - "Please come over, your sister has gone crazy and has the gun" - phone went dead.

So if you then look at the log that Malcolm Bonnett, MB (6) started... the sender he's recorded as CD, in brackets 1990.  So the person who spoke to Malcolm Bonnett is myself.  So all of the information on there refers to what I have said to Malcolm Bonnett. He's receiving it third hand and has transposed it third hand. Malcolm Bonnett recorded the time that I spoke to him at 03.26. Much is made that this referred to a phone call that Nevill Bamber made, but nowhere on there does that say Nevill Bamber, and of course if I'd rung Malcolm Bonnett ten minutes after he'd had a phone call from Nevill Bamber, you tend to think the first words out of his mouth would be - "That's a coincidence, Mick... I've just had a phone call from Nevill Bamber" - Nothing of the sort.

There was an error over the time... I looked at a clock.  There was no time stamp on a computer that there would be today.  Some of the errors were just human nature.  It's risible in my opinion to think that at any stage I was part of a conspiracy.  I was a young police officer, but that's all it was... a simple error made by a young police constable at half past three in an uneventful, up until then, night shift.'
« Last Edit: August 05, 2023, 07:26:47 AM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Nicholas

« Reply #31 on: August 04, 2023, 03:28:37 AM »
I don't think commercial scanners of sufficient quality became available until the later 1990s.

Also there is a difference between ink jet produced prints and those developed from negatives using actual photographic paper.

Taylor Vinters were using ink jet scanners in the late 1980’s
Who wants to take on this great massive lie?” Writer Martin Preib on the tsunami of innocence fraud sweeping our nation

Offline Caroline

« Reply #32 on: August 18, 2023, 11:04:14 PM »
Kay's latest podcast interview with former Sergeant Chris Bews...

https://podtail.com/en/podcast/the-white-house-farm-murders/the-blues-and-twos-interview-with-former-ps-chris-/

The Incident Logs discussed in this podcast...

PC Michael West, i.e. CD (1990) clarifying the call logs... https://streamable.com/jwx5fl

Transcript of former PC Michael West's appearance on the Mindhouse series, Episode 4 (around 30:50 mins in)...

'Thirty years is a good time to come round and say -"That's not what happened".   The phone call from Jeremy to me has always been a matter of interest to others.

This is the log of my phone call that I received from Jeremy, timed 03.36.

I'm the receiver 1990 - that was my Collar number.  I've written - Father phoned Age 62 - "Please come over, your sister has gone crazy and has the gun" - phone went dead.

So if you then look at the log that Malcolm Bonnett, MB (6) started... the sender he's recorded as CD, in brackets 1990.  So the person who spoke to Malcolm Bonnett is myself.  So all of the information on there refers to what I have said to Malcolm Bonnett. He's receiving it third hand and has transposed it third hand. Malcolm Bonnett recorded the time that I spoke to him at 03.26. Much is made that this referred to a phone call that Nevill Bamber made, but nowhere on there does that say Nevill Bamber, and of course if I'd rung Malcolm Bonnett ten minutes after he'd had a phone call from Nevill Bamber, you tend to think the first words out of his mouth would be - "That's a coincidence, Mick... I've just had a phone call from Nevill Bamber" - Nothing of the sort.

There was an error over the time... I looked at a clock.  There was no time stamp on a computer that there would be today.  Some of the errors were just human nature.  It's risible in my opinion to think that at any stage I was part of a conspiracy.  I was a young police officer, but that's all it was... a simple error made by a young police constable at half past three in an uneventful, up until then, night shift.'

Cheers for this Myster, saw this interview but great to see it's online, posting this STRAIGHT away!!