Author Topic: Threatening letter sent to Scots author Paul Harrison ahead of book release.  (Read 45475 times)

Offline Myster

Lolly. Raspberry!!

8((()*/
Good job it wasn't one of these... Go ahead, make my day!
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline ISpyWithMyEye

'You are being watched' Mass killer's chilling threat to Scots author Harrison

Express
19 October 2014

A SCOTS author writing a book about one of Britain's worst mass murders has been warned the killer will have him "destroyed" from behind bars.

Good grief, I’ve been browsing old threads and the damning stuff that comes up!

And some people think Jeremy Bamber is a “nice bloke”?!

He’s just a vile, evil murderer who will NEVER be freed. Ever.

As for his pathetic threats, he’s just a nobody and a coward. He couldn’t arrange ANYTHING — he’s disliked and hated. If he DID ever get out, which will never happen, he wouldn’t last long outside...people despise child murderers! And I have it on good authority that the police have never released certain photos of the twins because they’re SO harrowing. Make no mistake, the authorities know much more about what he actually did to those little boys: it’s extremely rare for the courts to dish out FULL TERM sentences. I suspect he did more than just shoot those sweet little innocent boys. Some things simply can’t be made public.

Paul Harrison received a spine-chilling letter at his remote home in Orkney from a supporter of notorious gunman Jeremy Bamber, suggesting he was being "watched".

Last night, Mr Harrison said he believes Bamber himself is behind the threat, having manipulated one of his "disciples" into sending the sinister message.

The 53-year-old was given five life sentences for shooting dead his adopted parents June and Nevill, sister Sheila Caffell and her six-year-old twin sons Daniel and Nicholas in Essex in 1985.

Bamber has since been told he will never be released from jail, despite his insistence that Ms Caffell carried out the murders and then turned the gun on herself.

Mr Harrison said he began researching the case suspecting there may have been a miscarriage of justice but has since come to the conclusion that the police got the right man.

The anonymous letter - written with a typewriter and posted in Essex last month - warns: "Jeremy is close to getting out now and he will not allow you to harm or deny him the opportunity to gain the freedom he deserves.

"He may still be inside but Mr super cop he's still a powerful man and ... he is influential with people outside who he will have destroy you and whatever claims you try to make in your book or anyone else that obstructs his path to freedom come to that.

"We will make sure he gets his way and do what it takes so back off, Jeremy's going to get you."

The Criminal Cases Review Commission - the justice watchdog for England, Wales and Northern Ireland - is considering a third bid for an appeal, based on new claims of contaminated evidence.

But Mr Harrison said his book will "finally bring closure" and prove Bamber's guilt beyond doubt when it is published ahead of the 30th anniversary of the slayings next August.

However, the letter was just one of a number of disturbing events to have taken place since he began investigating the case - a pattern that escalated after he stopped corresponding with Bamber in Full Sutton prison in Yorkshire.

These include somebody hacking into his computer and a malicious rumour circulated on the Internet that he had died.

Mr Harrison was also contacted by a woman who works for an Essex-based firm which publishes magazines for the public sector, including one called Counter-Terror Business aimed at the police, the military and the intelligence services.

She offered to give him access to a database of over 100,000 email addresses, including potentially sensitive contacts within the Home Office and other government departments.

However, Mr Harrison said he became suspicious and contacted the woman's employers - PSI Ltd - to alert them to a potential breach of security.

You dodged one bullet but keep checking over your shoulder, Jeremy is still watching you and is waiting

A line in the letter

One week later, the letter arrived at his home on the sparsely populated island of Sanday. One of the lines reads: "You dodged one bullet but keep checking over your shoulder, Jeremy is still watching you and is waiting.

"You see how we are working with the public sector to support Jeremy Bamber."

Mr Harrison said he discussed the letter with a contact in Police Scotland but decided against making an official complaint because he "knew the investigation wouldn't get anywhere".

He added: "Having studied and worked within psychological and criminal profiling since the late 1980s, I know how the criminal mind works. Jeremy Bamber may be incarcerated within Full Sutton prison but he still manipulates and has disciples committed to helping him in any way they can.

"Without any doubt, I wouldn't be ordinary if I didn't admit to feeling unnerved to receive such a threatening missive, especially since the connotations have such serious consequences.

"I feel violated by the unwanted intrusion and threats but will not desist in my pursuance of putting the truth of what actually happened at White House Farm in the public domain, it may not make palatable reading for all but it will finally bring closure to the case for all involved."

The letter names barrister Neil Bellis as one of Jeremy's "protectors" but last night he said he was shocked by the fact that he had been highlighted in this way.

He said: "All I am is a volunteer administrator on the Jeremy Bamber forum, I've had some contact with Jeremy but I'm not on the campaign team and I've never acted for him in a legal capacity.

"It is a ridiculous letter to have sent. The problem is the case does attract some people who can be quite fanatical and somebody has taken it personally and decided to have a go at him.

"I would say that Paul Harrison has done his research and it has led him in a particular direction and everybody ought to wait to read his book."

Clive Beer, business development director of PSI Ltd, added that the employee who offered to give Mr Harrison 100,000 public sector email addresses had been "severely rebuked" and was "hanging on to her job by a thread".

He said: "She was trying to help him along and became slightly overzealous. She is a sales agent and has no access to any of our database information. All of the emails are in the public domain."

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/524489/Mass-killer-Jeremy-Bamber-s-threat-to-Scots-author-Harrison

Seeking Justice for June & Nevill Bamber, Sheila Caffell & her two six-year-old twin boys who were shot dead in their heads by Psychopath, JEREMY BAMBER who must NEVER be released.

Offline Caroline

The letter is extremely questionable Ispy, Paul Harrison has been completely discredited. I don't believe Bamber had anything to do with this letter and its origins are dubious.