Author Topic: Ann Eaton's statements point to Jeremy's innocence.  (Read 12244 times)

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Ann Eaton's statements point to Jeremy's innocence.
« Reply #105 on: June 27, 2020, 07:54:53 PM »
It's not a problem and I don't believe you.
I'm disappointed in you. 
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #106 on: June 27, 2020, 08:03:20 PM »
I'm disappointed in you.

Likewise - most of the decent posters have gone - because there is no point.  It WAS a good discussion, not it's just a joke.

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #107 on: June 27, 2020, 08:06:35 PM »
Likewise - most of the decent posters have gone - because there is no point.  It WAS a good discussion, not it's just a joke.
Holly is still here.   That is the one that counts.
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #108 on: June 27, 2020, 08:16:33 PM »
The board has peaks and troughs.  The ITV series generated new interest including some of the McCannites but they're now busy on the MM board with the news from earlier in the month.
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Robittybob1

« Reply #109 on: June 28, 2020, 03:24:43 AM »
The board has peaks and troughs.  The ITV series generated new interest including some of the McCannites but they're now busy on the MM board with the news from earlier in the month.
I don't do that so much.  I stick to one case and see if I can solve it.  The guy who left the car there is under the spotlight at the moment.
Moderation

Offline Myster

« Reply #110 on: June 28, 2020, 05:31:36 AM »
The case was solved 34 years ago, and your recent excursion to blue will addle your thinking far more than it is already.
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline Caroline

« Reply #111 on: June 28, 2020, 05:37:20 AM »
Holly is still here.   That is the one that counts.

But your confused opinion doesn't.