Author Topic: Making Sense Of The Biological Trace Evidence  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Holly Goodhead

Making Sense Of The Biological Trace Evidence
« on: October 22, 2019, 11:49:26 AM »
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PORTUGUESE-FORENSIC.htm

I'm interested in looking at this in detail but have some gardening to do while the sun is out so will be back later. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Robittybob1

Re: Making Sense Of The Biological Trace Evidence
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 12:26:51 PM »
https://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/PORTUGUESE-FORENSIC.htm

I'm interested in looking at this in detail but have some gardening to do while the sun is out so will be back later.
Carana was most helpful to my understanding of the DNA evidence.

We worked on the DNA evidence http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7862.msg372726#msg372726
Moderation
John has instructed all moderators to take a very strong line with posters who constantly breach the rules of this forum.  This sniping, goading, name calling and other various forms of disruption will cease.

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2019, 01:02:56 PM »
Carana was most helpful to my understanding of the DNA evidence.

We worked on the DNA evidence http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=7862.msg372726#msg372726

Thanks.  I'll have a read later. 
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Anthro

« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2019, 07:23:56 PM »
This is according to Summers and Swan. I think this might be significant if new additions to databases over the past two years in Europe are considered.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2019, 10:19:32 PM »
This is according to Summers and Swan. I think this might be significant if new additions to databases over the past two years in Europe are considered.

S&S:

There were 17 different hair samples, PJ analysts found, that were not a match for any of the known people who had been in the apartment legitimately.

Forensic Report:

7th- The remaining 28 samples analysed, of which 17 were recovered from the apartment, showed mitochondrial DNA from different from each other, and distinct from those above.

Referred to KM, GM, MO, DP, ROB.  I think its possible some or all of the 17 unidentified might have come from those who had a legitimate right to be in 5A eg cleaner, GNR officers and others who entered shortly after MM disappeared plus former holiday makers.  Its also possible any abductor might have left a sample but unless a match can be found on a database somewhere or until such time a suspect is asked to provide a sample and a match found we will not know. 

You can see from the table the likes of ROB, DP and MO who visited the apartment very infrequently left only 1 or 2 hairs so yes its possible any abductor might have unwittingly deposited a hair.

Did others who had a legitimate right to be in 5A provide reference samples?

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2019, 11:20:53 PM »
S&S:

There were 17 different hair samples, PJ analysts found, that were not a match for any of the known people who had been in the apartment legitimately.

Forensic Report:

7th- The remaining 28 samples analysed, of which 17 were recovered from the apartment, showed mitochondrial DNA from different from each other, and distinct from those above.

Referred to KM, GM, MO, DP, ROB.  I think its possible some or all of the 17 unidentified might have come from those who had a legitimate right to be in 5A eg cleaner, GNR officers and others who entered shortly after MM disappeared plus former holiday makers.  Its also possible any abductor might have left a sample but unless a match can be found on a database somewhere or until such time a suspect is asked to provide a sample and a match found we will not know. 

You can see from the table the likes of ROB, DP and MO who visited the apartment very infrequently left only 1 or 2 hairs so yes its possible any abductor might have unwittingly deposited a hair.

Did others who had a legitimate right to be in 5A provide reference samples?

Can you name those others who had a legitimate right to be in 5A?  Then your question can be answered.
What's up, old man?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2019, 09:08:52 AM »
Can you name those others who had a legitimate right to be in 5A?  Then your question can be answered.

I gave examples above eg cleaner(s)?, GNR officers, former holiday makers and I believe others also entered 5A on the eve of 3rd May eg translator Silvia Batista.

The forensic report states The remaining 28 samples analysed, of which 17 were recovered from the apartment, showed mitochondrial DNA from different from each other, and distinct from those above.

On the assumption 17 abductors didn't enter 5A then clearly some of the samples must have originated from those who had a 'legitimate right' to be in 5A. 

The forensic report does not use the term 'legitimate right'.  Its a term used by S&S as per Anthro's quoted excerpt.

I think 17 unidentified samples in a holiday let would be expected based on the high turnover.  Also hairs collected from floors could have been transferred via any mops/brushes used by the cleaner and/or transferred under foot from the soles of footwear. 

Offline ShiningInLuz

« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2019, 10:37:56 AM »
I gave examples above eg cleaner(s)?, GNR officers, former holiday makers and I believe others also entered 5A on the eve of 3rd May eg translator Silvia Batista.

The forensic report states The remaining 28 samples analysed, of which 17 were recovered from the apartment, showed mitochondrial DNA from different from each other, and distinct from those above.

On the assumption 17 abductors didn't enter 5A then clearly some of the samples must have originated from those who had a 'legitimate right' to be in 5A. 

The forensic report does not use the term 'legitimate right'.  Its a term used by S&S as per Anthro's quoted excerpt.

I think 17 unidentified samples in a holiday let would be expected based on the high turnover.  Also hairs collected from floors could have been transferred via any mops/brushes used by the cleaner and/or transferred under foot from the soles of footwear.

Names means names, not categories of people who might or might not have entered 5A.

A person or persons who worked for MW erected the cots on 28 April, thus with a right to be in 5A. Without names, I cannot tell whether a DNA test was carried out or not.

The PJ Files suggest not.

Do you have a list of names or don't you?
What's up, old man?

Offline Holly Goodhead

« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2019, 11:14:34 AM »
Names means names, not categories of people who might or might not have entered 5A.

A person or persons who worked for MW erected the cots on 28 April, thus with a right to be in 5A. Without names, I cannot tell whether a DNA test was carried out or not.

The PJ Files suggest not.

Do you have a list of names or don't you?

No I don't have a list of names.

Was it possible to establish the approx time the hairs shed?