Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2331 times)

Offline Sunny

Hello
« on: June 26, 2018, 10:46:05 PM »
Hello everyone

I am new but have been reading the forum a short while before joining.

I hope to enjoy discussions with you all.  My main interest is the Madeleine McCann case and I have been reading lots on it over the last couple of years so I am a lot newer than most  of you here but I hope to be able to contribute something of interest from time to time.

Best regards

Sunny
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Moderators and Editors take note!

Offline Angelo222

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2018, 02:32:17 AM »
Hello everyone

I hope to enjoy discussions with you all.  My main interest is the Madeleine McCann case and I have been reading lots on it over the last couple of years so I am a lot newer than most  of you here but I hope to be able to contribute something of interest from time to time.

Best regards

Sunny

Welcome to the forum Sunny.  I look forward to reading your comments.
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Sunny

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2018, 07:00:53 AM »
Thank you Angelo222

I look forward to actually having something sensible to say.
Members are reminded that cites must be provided in accordance with the forum rules. On several occasions recently cites have been requested but never provided. Asking for a cite is not goading but compliance.

From this moment onward, posts making significant claims which are not backed up by a cite will be removed.

Offline IndigoJ

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2018, 09:46:22 PM »
 ()678% and welcome

Offline mrswah

• Senior Moderator
  • Thinking outside the box, as usual-------
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2018, 09:59:35 PM »
Welcome to the forum Sunny!

Offline AerialHunter

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2018, 10:56:25 PM »
Welcome Sunny, welcome to our rather unique, intriguing, delightfully frustrating world of those of us who believe in the good side of humanity and house a universal distrust of those who habitually exploit the confusion of those innocents facing the might of our archaic, self celebrating, ermine clad morons posing as the last bastion of righteousness. Just don't mention the Spanish Inquisition, we're still working on that one. AH.
There is none so noble or in receipt of his fellows unbridled adulation as that police officer who willingly deceives to protect one of his own kind and, by virtue of birthright, extends that privilege to his family.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2018, 07:14:27 AM »
Thank you for your kind welcomes AerialHunter, IndigoJ and mrswah *&(+(+

AerialHunter you have me intrigued in my readings so far I haven't seen anything about the Spanish Inquisition. I have seen some discussions, sometimes heated ones though.

Again thanks.

Offline John

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2018, 02:12:23 PM »
Hello everyone

Best regards

Sunny

Welcome Sunny, just jump right in and have your say!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Sunny

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2018, 07:11:43 PM »
Welcome Sunny, just jump right in and have your say!

I have already John  ?{)(** and thanks for the welcome.