Author Topic: Deviant: Jeremy Bamber And The White House Farm Murders by Paul Harrison  (Read 26230 times)

Offline puglove

Well remembered puglove.  I read the name D...C...and thought I know that name but all I could think of was the petite woman form Liberty.

I remember Roch asking me to stop flirting with him on Blue as his girlfriend was going to join the forum &%+((£

He told me to stop flirting with him because I reminded him of Esma Cannon.     8(8-))
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline Holly Goodhead

PH thanks the following:

"Thanks must also go to Colin, Dawn, Brett, Matthew, Archie, Liz, Fred, Beverly and Chris.  Also to Ronald DeFeo, Stephen Bentley, Graham McDonald, Tony Bennett, Peter Healy, and not forgetting the talented researcher Caroline Rowland for providing additional detail on the case.  A mention must go to David Chakrabarti for his knowledgable opinion and messages of support, and to Ben Borland, Editor of the Scottish Express,..."

Wonder why some are identified by first name only and others first and surname  &%+((£  To protect identity or can allude to for example "Colin" Caffell but a get out clause if Colin Caffell complains he didn't contribute  &%+((£

By PH's own admission he could not confirm for sure the person who called him claiming to be Brett was in fact the man himself!

As I said all police officers quoted: ACC Simpson, DI Miller and DS Jones are deceased.  The other officer quoted wished to remain anonymous  &%+((£

The quality and professionalism between CAL's excerpts and PH's finished item couldn't be starker.

I think PH's book is highly offensive to the victims and surviving family members.  It really is in poor taste.  I hope Colin Caffell does not read the "anonymous letter"  8(8-))  It has no credibility or authenticity whatsoever.

I am pleased some of us ie Andrea and myself saw through PH from day one.   
Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline Angelo222

I understood a certain Brett had disappeared totally below the radar possibly even changing his name so I find it unlikely that he contributed to anything lately.  In fact there was suggestion he wasn't of this world any more.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2015, 02:46:53 PM by Angelo222 »
De troothe has the annoying habit of coming to the surface just when you least expect it!!

Je ne regrette rien!!

Offline Holly Goodhead

The intonation being?  I don't think any trial has a 'cast list'. Why would someone at the trial remember all the names and faces of every member of the defence/prosecution?

P95 PH's 'interview' with DS Jones:

"I [PH] then asked about Bamber's moods in court.  Stan had said that Bamber became very happy, jovial throughout the day of questioning.  Why did he later feel this so important?"

Inside cover of Deviant "Penned by crime writer and former police officer Paul Harrison, Deviant is the only book on the subject written by someone in attendance at the 1986 trial of Jeremy Bamber...,"

Just my opinion of course but Jeremy Bamber is innocent and a couple from UK, unknown to T9, abducted Madeleine McCann - motive unknown.  Was J J murdered as a result of identifying as a goth?

Offline John

These books amount to little more than opinion.  The campaign team promote the myth that some new evidence has been revealed which will result in a referral to the Appeal Court.  I can't see how altered documents or the odd new photo can ever change what most of us already know about the murders.  For anything new to come near to a referral would require everything we already know to be binned and that is just not going to happen.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 03:32:32 PM by John »
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.

Offline Myster

So, having had a head start on the rest of us Holly, what is the - “startling evidence never before seen and a dramatic conclusion this, for the first time in print, is the real story of what happened the night three adults and two children were bludgeoned and shot to death at White House Farm.”

Is there only this anonymous letter, nothing else?... and what about the dramatic conclusion?

Why do you say that it's - “highly offensive to the victims and surviving family members”?

Is there any acknowledgement of interviews conducted with David Boutflour and/or Ann & Peter Eaton?

Or with Barbara Wilson?

What about any with Julie Smerchanski, nee Mugford?
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline guinness

Makes you wonder if he was at the trial and interviewed the officers before they died - why has he waited so long to write the book? Especially if there is nothing new in it. I will read it, but the inclusion of an anonymous letter to me smacks of "effect" and "drama" and I can not see anyone giving it any value. Unless the writer  of the letter comes forward and becomes public.

Offline Holly Goodhead

So, having had a head start on the rest of us Holly, what is the - “startling evidence never before seen and a dramatic conclusion this, for the first time in print, is the real story of what happened the night three adults and two children were bludgeoned and shot to death at White House Farm.”

Is there only this anonymous letter, nothing else?... and what about the dramatic conclusion?

Yes SC as JB's accomplice: SC murdered NB and June, unclear who murdered the twins and JB murdered SC (according to the anonymous letter).

Why do you say that it's - “highly offensive to the victims and surviving family members”?

It totally lacks credibility and authenticity.  It is sensationalist.  It runs for 11 plus pages of small text.  PH has made no attempt to critique it.  It is fatally flawed eg it is at odds with the pathological evidence.   

"Jeremy said he had been out shooting, he didn't say where, and that Sheila had gone with him.  He told her shooting was good for getting rid of tension and let her fire off some shots.  He said Sheila was a nut job and was always high as a kite, but he had the measure of her and he wasn't worried about her having a rifle in her hands because he was controlling everything she did.  Sheila had really enjoyed it and laughed when Jeremy told her to think of Mum and Dad's face on the target she was firing at".

"About 10 minutes later, the two of them went upstairs to shoot and kill their parents when they were asleep.  Jeremy said this is where they would offer least resistance.  By this stage he said Sheila wasn't with it, she was hyped up, full of passion and hatred for their parents and was making ranting and snorting noises like a mad women out of control".

"He said Sheila she was screaming and crying so he went upstairs after her and the way she was acting frightened him, [This is after she had murdered June and NB] she was talking about the twins being little devils and evil, she was like something possessed".

Is there any acknowledgement of interviews conducted with David Boutflour and/or Ann & Peter Eaton?
No

Or with Barbara Wilson?

No

What about any with Julie Smerchanski, nee Mugford?

No

Offline Admin

Is this Jeremy and Sheila 'done it' claim simply something Harrison has invented in order to instill some sensationalism in an otherwise dull book?  Is this his eureka moment?

Sounds more like he is attempting to pull Jeremy's chain in order to get a reaction from him.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 12:36:31 AM by Admin »

Offline Holly Goodhead

Makes you wonder if he was at the trial and interviewed the officers before they died - why has he waited so long to write the book? Especially if there is nothing new in it. I will read it, but the inclusion of an anonymous letter to me smacks of "effect" and "drama" and I can not see anyone giving it any value. Unless the writer  of the letter comes forward and becomes public.

"A culmination of three decades in research, in the course of this work the author has interviewed all the key investigative police officers and lawyers, and communicated with convicted murderer and a number of associates"

I kid you not!  The above is from the inside cover of the book.

Offline Holly Goodhead

Is this Jeremy and Sheila 'done it' claim simply something Harrison has invented in order to instill some sensationalism in an otherwise dull book?  Is this his eureka moment?

Sounds more like he is attempting to pull Jeremy's chain in order to get a reaction from him.

To get the measure of the man we need to consider what is known about him since he launched on Blue:

- His behaviour on Blue and Red - banned from both forums

- His MO and claims re his other books eg Bible John: similar to his book re WHF ie uses a deceased detective:

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/bible-john-police-officer-says-2218723

- His claims of an anonymous letter and death threat re his WHF book:

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/524489/Mass-killer-Jeremy-Bamber-s-threat-to-Scots-author-Harrison

- His claims in his auto-biography:

He starts off with claims of extremely serious sexual/emotional/physical abuse at the hands of his father.  This included his father taking him to a model railway enthusiasts club which was a front for a paedophile ring.  He names the title of this chapter 'The Flying Scotsman'.  Apparently he was passed around where he had to engage in various acts including washing a mans feet, legs and private parts with a bowl of hot water.  Followed by a woman who looked very trustworthy, was pleasant and nice but then he was made to touch her in places hitherto unknown.  Then another woman who looked friendly and younger than the other woman who washed him all over and defiled him with her fingers.  One man who liked to smack bottoms and see his handprint.  Another who had a "sick and disgusting penchant for bottoms" and would have PH sit above him on a four legged stool minus its seat and carry out various perversions (which he details).  He tells about physical abuse inflicted on him by primary school teachers.  This extended to a teacher throwing him on an oil stove in front of a full class (primary school) with PH suffering burns to his back.  The mother of his 13 year old girlfriend seducing him in basque and stockings and using him as a sex slave twice a week over a six week period.  She threatened to accuse him of rape if he reported the abuse.  He was the same age as her daughter he was dating at the time.  Beaten up by a gang in Gretna as he ventured over the border from Carlisle.  He was at one time a postie and reported other posties for opening post and theft.  He was then ostracised/bullied by his colleagues/superiors.  Similar things happened with all his employers ie reported wrongdoing or things he thought were not right and then suffered in some shape or form.  At one time he was a barista and a customer walked in and physically assaulted him for no apparent reason.  He was then beaten up senseless by a Chinese gang on the London underground for no apparent reason and required facial reconstruction."  And so it goes on and on...."

http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Cupboard-Under-Stairs-Trapped/dp/1845967895

I don't believe a word that comes out of Paul Harrison's mouth. 
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 03:20:25 AM by Admin »

Offline Holly Goodhead

I should add that his auto-biography was written after his mother, father and brother died.

Offline Myster

I should add that his auto-biography was written after his mother, father and brother died.

But the "autobio" is written by Paul Mason... an alter-ego?

Thanks for the info on 'Deviant', but I'll refrain from giving an opinion until I've read it.

Though I will say this about the letter... why would Bamber risk everything he has argued for (blaming solely his sister for thirty years), by telling some lag that he was also responsible and the driving force behind the murders?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2015, 06:45:59 AM by Myster »
It's one of them cases, in'it... one of them f*ckin' cases.

Offline puglove

Thanks for the info on 'Deviant', but I'll refrain from giving an opinion until I've read it.

Though I will say this about the letter... why would Bamber risk everything he has argued for (blaming solely his sister for thirty years), by telling some lag that he was also responsible and the driving force behind the murders?

I was reading this book till 2.00 this morning (bloody Amazon one-click) and then I fell asleep and dreamt that I was at Gilderoy Lockhart's booksigning for "Magical Me."    %56&
Jeremy Bamber kicked Mike Tesko in the fanny.

Offline John

Very true, a load of bollocks to be sure!
A malicious prosecution for a crime which never existed. An exposé of egregious malfeasance by public officials.
Indeed, the truth never changes with the passage of time.